How would you feel about having this man as our next president?

How would you feel about having this man as our next president?

What if Democrats organized to put all their electoral votes on Romney, and got 38+ Republican electors to also put their votes on Romney?

They can do that, you know. They might do that.

I don't like Romney, he's a crazy mormon. At least Trump is probably an atheist.

That'd be awful. What we call Obamacare is pretty much Romney's plan. He's a shitty globalist faggot and wouldn't be that much different than Hillary, better because he's more right wing on PC but fucking BARELY.

I want it to happen just to see all the asspain on Sup Forums. Doubles confirm it'll happen, praise kek

why are leafs such toxic, dangerous and ill-intentioned people ?

It worked in Romney's state though.

Anyone else?

The electors can only pick from the candidates that ran. If Trump doesn't get 270, the vote goes to congresss. Congress, being mostly Republican will probably not pick The Cunt.

That's what a real leader looks like kids.

Not true, they can vote for Romney if they want.

The point is that a deal can be struck to dump Trump and still put a Republican in power. Even Democrats would be okay with Romney at this point.

about 20% of delegates are bound so about 40 EC voters will have to vote hillary no matter what.

So now you need 78 EC voters that are not bound on the republican side to get romney in to see the congress. If the republican congress does not throw all romney votes in the garbage they are going to have a hard time in 2018.

I am not saying it is not possible, but you need a huge fucking scandal on trump between now and the 19th, and the so called "russian hacking" is not it

no it fucking did not. I am in ma, I should know

No, bud, you don't get it. A deal is a deal. Look at what happened in 1876. They completely reversed the presidential election because of a deal.

They could all vote for whoever they wanted, consequences be damned. The parties could they pay the fines that the electors faced, and/or the incoming president could pardon all electors.

The electoral college allows just about anything to take place if people are willing to negotiate.

Michael Moore predicted that Trump will not be president after the electoral college make their decision.

He is the only one who predicted not only that Trump would win, but that he would win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

/thread

Did he also predict that he's going to die of a giant heart attack

Because that's going to happen to that fat fuck

look at colorado
>The order also granted authority to the Secretary of State Wayne Williams, a Republican, to replace electors who violate the law

Electoral college voters there have to vote hillary or be replaced for somebody who will.

I guess a deal is not a deal after all

This. Trump is probably a non practicing Christian. Is cast a vote for Kanye before mittens. Mormons have utah, they should be happy with that and stay there

He's a cunt. That's why.

left out-
feelings are irrelevant

After trump completely buried him, I just can't see any republican respect him. There are more likely to vote Jeb coz at least Jeb didn't kneel down like a bitch.

I really don't understand why people are putting any weight behind this "prediction". It was made the day bernie lost to hillary and was more of a backlash to that as in "you've really fucked up now Democrats!" He isn't psychic, anything that would or could stop Trump is not predictable, no matter how many people believe he's a government operative- he wouldn't know and even if he did, he certainly wouldn't imply it. He's nobody.