I have the Governor of California's ear for one evening, what should I tell him?

I'm related to Jerry Brown through my aunt, although not by blood. Next Saturday we're having a family dinner and he'll be attending. I've met him before during Thanksgiving dinner last year but didn't talk to him about Trump. My main goal is to convince him that the wall isn't such a bad idea, although I'm open to suggestions.

call him a cuck

California has 11% of the US population but has almost 1/3 of the nation's welfare recipients.

Question: why is there litter fucking everywhere? Why are our parks such shitholes? Why can't we stipulate if you're on welfare for over 6 months, then you need to help clean shit up to uphold your end of the social contract?

Why do the people that are worth a fuck have to pay for, and receive nothing from, those who aren't worth a fuck?

Or...

Why can't we issue $1000/yr license plates that get free access to state/national parks, free HOV lane transit, free toll crossings, and immunity to parking tickets and sub-reckless driving speeding?

Silicon valley itself would generate hundreds of millions in state revenue with that. Why the fuck not?

Or...

Prop 57 classified these:

Just Some of the Offenses that are considered “non-violent” under the governor’s ballot measure:
1. Residential burglary (Penal Code 459 1st)
2. Felony domestic violence (Penal Code Section 273.5)
3. Felony assault with a deadly weapon (Penal Code Section 245(a)(1))
4. Felony assault with a gun (Penal Code Section 245(a)(2))
5. Felony assault with an assault weapon (Penal Code Section 245(a)(3))
6. Felony assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury (Penal Code Section 245(a)(4))
7. Spousal rape (Penal Code Section 262(a)(3))
8. Felony battery on a police officer with injury (Penal Code Section 243(c)(2))
9. Felony assault with a stun gun (Penal Code Section 244.5(c))
10. Felony assault with caustic chemicals (Penal Code Section 244)
11. Felony sexual battery (Penal Code Section 243.4)
12. Felony sexual battery on an unconscious victim (Penal Code Section 243.4(c))
13. Felony sexual battery by restraint (Penal Code Section 243.4(a))
14. Felony battery on a school employee (Penal Code Section 243.6)
15. Discharging a firearm at an inhabited dwelling (Penal Code Section 246)

AS NON-VIOLENT.

FUCK BROWN

This is something I was planning about asking him too. That was an incredibly misleading ballot measure and I'm going to encourage him to veto it.

This.

Tell him the Legion rules.

Help reverse Prop 63. Stop giving into gun control initiatives. Please gouge Gavin Newsom's eyeballs out with a rusty spoon.

Any or all three of these would please this Califag.

tell him he's a faggot for banning plastic bags in california, and he should kill himself

I'm fairly certain that if a guy drugs a girl before he rapes her that is also non violent.

And all of these fucks can get out in under 5 years right?

tell him reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Tell him no one give a fuck if a 4" bait fish sucking lives or dies and turn the god damned water back on you hippy mother fucker.

We gave him the nickname Moonbeam for a reason.

dont allow california to become a sanctuary state or it will go bankrupt with no federal funding and become an even bigger shit hole.

Digits speak.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

I'm going to the white house on Monday with a personal tour, is there anything I should do?

Tell that commie faggot to lower the smoking age back to 18 fucking sack of shit

Tell him he's never gotten more pussy than Arnold any day of his life.

I just want a selfie with someone desu, u can't really do anything there most of the building is off limits to visitors

That the pay per mile tax is a tax on the working middle class. And that there should be a tax for hybrids and electric vehicles since they don't buy gas, they don't pay the taxes to pay for roads.

bring back AANOLD