Israelis and/or Jews of Sup Forums have you taken a genetics test like 23& me?

If so what were you results like?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/dna/?s_kwcid=genetic testing&gclid=CjwKEAiAm8nCBRD7xLj-2aWFyz8SJAAQNalaN_DE0xTXWuVQHCs3QpDxbaPlAMD11W-FsMeTemH2xBoCMUXw_wcB&o_xid=55307&o_lid=55307&o_sch=Paid Search Non Brand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic not related

genetics are glorified shit. out here. it's who has the dankest memes.

I sent away my semen and just got an angry email.

>leaf

it's like this, goy.

that shit says im 3.5% ashkenazi

there are no jews in my family and ive researched family tree all the way back to 1700's America

23andme = garbage

i'm really interested in sephardic jews or ethiopian jews and what they have to say

Mine says 3.5% north african. I can trace all my family back to northern europe so I have no idea how someone could've been blacked

>really interested
why?

"Sephardic", here. Ashkenazi jews are like everything that comes out of Germany.

Insane, racist, destructive, evil maniacs.

My family has basically disowned my sister for marring an "Ashkenazi". Just remember kids, you can't have Ashkenazi without a little Nazi.

have you ever gotten a gene test?

for

didn't the greeks conquer north africa at some point?

maybe one of your ancestors brought some brown ass back home

why not?

i mean you literally have thousands of ancestors, and ashkenazi are jewscentral/eastern europe, so its possible you just had some as a by product of being european and people fucking

>Northern Europe
>Greece

> ashkenazi
Absolutely disgusting

If it was blacked it would have said Sub-Saharan African. They got browned.

Yes, we showed up as heavily Frankish / French.

How much does this cost?

How does one get a testy? Plz help.

did you have any ashkenazi in you?

also did they have a separate category for non-ashkenazi jews like "sephardic jew" or something?

reported for marketing
SAGE

ancestry.com/dna/?s_kwcid=genetic testing&gclid=CjwKEAiAm8nCBRD7xLj-2aWFyz8SJAAQNalaN_DE0xTXWuVQHCs3QpDxbaPlAMD11W-FsMeTemH2xBoCMUXw_wcB&o_xid=55307&o_lid=55307&o_sch=Paid Search Non Brand

Mizrahi sandnigger detected

INBRED
I
N
B
R
E
D

>0.1% MENA
Disgusting mongrel.

how are you liking all the genetic diseases you inherited?

3.5% would suggest a great great great grandparent, ie around 1850. so it's pretty fucking recent and I find it hard to believe my bloods been tainted without any of my relatives knowing.

>it's almost as if racial mixing during the mid 19th century was shameful and would be hidden and not talked about within the family

Have fun when your jew programmed clone kills you and takes over you life

Well it'd be pretty fucking obvious if my grandma knew her grandma was a half caste. It's almost within oral history.

i don't work for a gene company lol

my coworker took one of these tests and found out she was part black and part jew. she looks like a white/latina mix and is from columbia

so i was just curious about the whole process and what some anons on here got

It doesn't matter when it's from. It's just how the site categorizes different groups.

Black = Sub-Saharan African

If your ancestor was a literal nigger in North Africa their result would still tell you Sub-Saharan African.

Pic related is a typical North African my son

Hah

me

>Sup Forums trying to make me feel better about being non white
T-thanks guys

Probably pretty well since a lot of them are neurological diseases that result in a higher IQ

Or maybe your family adopted a kid that had some black in it and didn't tell anyone. Maybe they even thought it was all white. Then that kid went on to be your ancestor.

Mizrahis are like the middle eastern jews, right? So are they like the original ones or are those the Ashkenazi?

not sure I think she mentioned $100-200 but i thinks he got multiple so she might've spent more than just that

there's 23 and me, there's ancestry, i'm not really sure which one is best Ive never used it myself

i've heard somewhere being inbred is only bad if you have diseases. so if you had 10/10 chad thundercock genes with no traces of any predispostion to anything it wouldn't be bad. but i've read that jews in particular have a problem with taysacs and dementia so they actually need to get tested before they get married

if you're 7% jewish wouldn't you just go stealth? so its technically race mixing but if you're 93% of whatever race the other person is, it'd be hard to tell they weren't the same as you

lol. got evidence they're cloning anything?

half caste? what are you refering to

>implying i'd give someone my shekels that easily

thanks for posting bud. this DNA results shit is pretty cool

what did your parents identify as before you took this test?

non white? get out of aus you coon

Who gives a shit, your genes don't change shit. This is just lame commercials for stupid hicks to circlejerk about.

Don't listen to one drop rule faggots. It's kike-tier divide.

>inb4 americans are all mongrels

Mongol rape baby

They don't ship their kits to Israel. not that I'd give them my shekels anyway.

why not? is it like some sort of boycott thing or do they just not reach israel?

Father is from Poland. Mother's father is jew, mother's mother is belarusian.
Also my Dodecad K12b in pic.

I'm not doing a genetic test out of paranoia and not wanting to waste money, but my mother is an Ashkenazi Jew and my dad is Germanic.

No they don't ship outside the U.S at all. I think at one point in the past they did but it was $300 just for shipping back and forth which is ridiculous.

Really not keen on finding out what my wop italian grandmother (recently learned her parents immigrated from the Abruzzo region in the 1920s) is going to show up. Rest are all white.

Still too paranoid.. if there was a company that did it and promised to delete the data after I would get one.

Half-caste is what half whites/half abos are called in Australia. It's not really PC anymore though because it's from the era when white Australia's policy was to breed out the abos. Half-caste kids, quarter-caste grandkids, and then by eighth-caste it's hard to tell they're part abo anymore.

>The name Belarus is closely related with the term Belaya Rus' , i.e., White Rus'.
>A third theory suggests that the old Rus' lands that were not conquered by the Tatars (i.e., Polatsk, Vitsiebsk and Mahilyow) had been referred to as "white". Other sources claim that, before 1267, the land not conquered by the Mongols was considered "White Rus'".

Only 6% German? Leave.

Ancestry dna is pretty good because it tells you who has dna similar to yours. So I think eventually I should be able to figure it out if I cross reference against enough people.

So far I know for sure that my paternal lineage is all consistent because I matched with someone who was a descendent of like my 3x paternal great grandfather.

I may be BLACKED but I'm not keked.

Fuck of you xhosa bantu zulu mongrel.

>half caste? what are you refering to
Half caste is half black. Aussie term.

If the DNA test was right, one of my grandparents' grandparents' parents would be an african. I'm just suggesting that my family might've known about that shit.

Brother!

> 0.1% Japanese
> fear the samurai

Should I fear myself?

is this all from the same site?

also what kind of jew did he claim to be? I'm assuming ashkenazi because you're from eastern europe

>"Proud European"
Nice meme

I find it so hard to believe that Jews had such strong in group preferences that they remained almost completely seperated from the broad European gene pool over hundreds of years.

Are you going to marry a Jew user?

>is this all from the same site?
No, this is www.gedmatch.com/

>also what kind of jew did he claim to be? I'm assuming ashkenazi because you're from eastern europe
Yes, he is ashkenazi.

No, the story is quite weird actually. Both of my parents have Italian ancestry, and we are Catholic. So when I got the results I thought I was adopted, but my parents denied it.

I think maybe my great-grandparents were Jews who converted to Catholicism before WWII to avoid persecution or something, that's the only explanation.

So all your parents and grandparents married each other without knowing they were jewish?

The Jewish sixth sense is in group preference. You'll probably end up marrying a stealth jew yourself.

i got 3% ashkenazi

>tfw minor jew blood

shit i thought you were meming

that might be the case. its odd though, i would've thought that them being from italy they would have more southern european in them

do they look italian? i've read that some slavs emmigrated to italy, its most immigrant population being romanian (in recent years). i have no idea if that happend generations ago as well:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy

Which is better between 23andMe and ancestry?

RARE

Did you see Ingmar Bergman when he was alive?

are you just generic north/south european white mix otherwise?

shes white..

23andme lets you see family health conditions and potwntial risks and stuff.

Ancestry lets you compare your dna to other users on the site and ut tells you if your family tree and their family tree have common ancestors. You can message them to find out more about them, but in order to see their tree you need a paid membership. I think ancestry is also a little better for privacy.

Both can be exported to gedmatch for further analysis.

I chose ancestry.

yes, british, irish, scottish, german

>she

Hmm I think I'll go with ancestry as well. I was a paid member there for a while. Have a decent family tree fleshed out on there still.

Cheers m8o.

I- I am so sorry, brother, that your line was desecrated in this fashion. Only if you breed a pure Ashkenazi woman, will our people survive.

>tfw ashkenazi
>tfw 150 iq
>tfw schizophrenia
>tfw bipolar

why do the intelligence genes have to be linked with the schizo gene? life is a strange thing

>thinking the same people have lived in the same spots forever

It's definitely worth it. I set up a basic family tree with just existing family knowledge and I've already found 5 people that were distant relatives who gave me useful information and pics. I'm gonna get membership for a month or so and see how much further I can get using Ancestry's records. I have hundreds of potential DNA matches.

you're schizo? whats it like? how much does it interfere with your day?

Finding out my results never changed my worldview, I am still a NatSoc

>Wanting someone who's been GOYED to breed with your pure ashkenazi jewesses

If you are from the Balkans choose 23. Ancestry does not detect how Balkan you are, instead you are put in the Italian/Greek section.

how do you get that split? did you link up with your parents or something?

>GOYED

Yes

Whiter than 99% of Sup Forums,without doubt

i wanna know what sicilian's dna tests look like and other mediteraneans to see how moor they are

but probably goy-tier compared to me

Check your relative finder. It's possible there's ancestry you don't know about.

Other than that 23andme's algorithm can be weird. But usually for people of middle-eastern/southern european ancestry.

nah coons and kikes are welcome
as long as they can handle banter
which it does not seem like

Sephardic are the niggers of Jews

Niggers are murderous and degenerate. You are thinking of Ashkanazis.

Jew here

Rothchilds are my second cousins and karl marx was my great great great great great grandfather

rabbis and bankers every generation

Didn't even bother to hide your east asian admix, or your name Randall Seaver.