Can someone more well-informed than I explicitly tell me why the fuck the media is using such inflammatory language...

Can someone more well-informed than I explicitly tell me why the fuck the media is using such inflammatory language about the second most powerful military in the world?

Look at this fucking video: youtube.com/watch?v=CGkKkZQ1Xj0

The CNN guy is so puffed up with indignation, calling Putin the "enemy", and shamelessly pushing a pro-armed conflict agenda with Russia. Are they nuts?! Who the fuck does a conflict with Russia benefit? Not us, not Russia, not Syria, not the EU, and definitely not China. It's a fucking terrible idea.

What exactly is the endgame here?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/but_is_it_good_for_the_gays_steve_sailer/print#axzz2yIAf1jW2
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>definitely not China

But that's exactly who it benefits.

If USA and Russia destroy each other then who will China trade with? Germany with its Turks? Canada with its cucks?

>yfw trump talked about maybe not accepting the election results knowing the left would sperg and tell him he has too, but he knew he'd win and was preparing the irony for when they wouldnt except the election

>tfw autistic spelling

I shamefully admit that I was an undecided voter until every single news outlet, Democrat, and even Republican politician jumped down his throat for simply saying he would wait and see. It was disgusting the level of rage coming from Barack Obama and Hillary and all of these pundits. What in the everloving fuck did they think Trump was going to do if he lost? Storm the White House with his Trump Tower security team? It was so ingenuine.

>why the fuck the media is using such inflammatory language about the second most powerful military in the world?
Because why not? Putin isn't crazy and is not going to nuke anyone despite all the fearmongering in western media. It's convenient to have a boogeyman to scare your population into submission.

>What exactly is the endgame here?
Dump the Trump and install Hillary probably.

>Smerconish
nigga really. This guy is a cucklord. Hes clueless.

Stop watching cnn nigger. More importantly, stop linking cnn here. Goddamnit

>IF I CAN'T HAVE IT, NO ONE CAN

So, from what I've gathered, the reason they use this language is to appeal to people who don't have a high level of cognitive understanding. These people are smart enough to know who their audience is. The only people who want to believe this have an agenda, the rest are literally useful idiots.

Are these anchors MK ULTRA'd? He looks like he is gonna kill the guest.

usa vs russia with chink somehow staying out of it
btfo each other

china now 1# miliatry and haz 3 biggest countrys for it's billon

>trade
yeah real important

what natural resources does China even have?

They want a war.

Anyone who is old enough to remember Yugoslavia or the last Iraq adventure will find this all too familiar.

I'm seeing celebrities on twitter screaming;

>GENOCIDE IN EAST ALEPPO!

>WE HAVE TO ACT NOW!

>RUSSIA ARE KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CIVILIANS!

No evidence. No photos. Not a shred of evidence.

>RUSSIANS HAVE "HACKED" THE U.S. ELECTION, BREXIT, (and now, unbelievably) THE MASS RAPES IN COLOGNE

They want a war. Badly. They want to flip the electors to get it.

I don't think people realize how serious this is. Like the election, this is open, out and out lying. Not sublte omissions. Not manipulation. Just flat out lying. They are this desperate. They want to flip the electors and they want their war.

Last year, down here, Australia and the U.S. conducted the largest joint Sea and Air military exercise in human history. A training run for...Well, what else is there down here but China?

In the middle of this year, the Australian government injected 200 billion dollars into the military in a rush to complete submarines to protect the sea lanes in the pacific and south east asia.

From who?

Sorry to be rude about Americans, but I don't really give a fuck what Trump does to your economy, or Mexicans, or whatever.

If he means we don't get WW3, I'm happy.

Is there anyone else who just cant listen to liberals anymore? Like, I seriously can't fucking do it. I'm so tired of hearing the same nonsense coming out of their mouths again and again.

stimulants

I mean he starts of with a loaded ass question, its not a question, its a statement, and its a lie.

"So this is not the same intelligence of ~~""weapons of mass duestruction durr hurr"""~~ so why (are they so fuckin dumb)?

There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Its a media bullshit I can't believe this guy managed to sneak it in when its completely irrelevant 13 years ago. MAINTAIN THE NARRATIVE. There were VX nerve gas factories a couple miles away full of warehouses full of ingredients. The UN weapons inspectors were satisfied with them turning the breakers/power off as "dismantled chemical weapons".

so what is the proof that russia hacked the DNC or podesta?

it's piss easy to get a russian vpn if you wanted to appear to connect from russia

some intelligence agencies? 17 of them? kek, yet no one is going on the record, we just have to beieve unnamed sources? fucking bullshit

rare earth minerals that run electronic shit that we use in modern life.

CNN is so fucking passive aggressive

Thank god Trump supporters picked up on that

VX gas isn't a WMD, not to my mind anyway

Why the hell do you think we're mining in war zones like Yemen and Zimbabwe?

They have slave labor. That's about it.

That's a naive thing to say. If you can link or show bits of video from (((respectable))) news agencies then maybe, just maybe, you have a shot at getting some points across to your average Dem. Breitbart and such is fine to read and all but if you try to link that to someone they will just dismiss it. The only way to flip their positions are to use their own (((facts))) against them

yeah they own areas that have higher concentrations of them. but the United States actually has geographical borders around just as much material. People just don't want it being mined around their precious suburbs. Rare earth minerals also refer to the average percent of a volume of earth that such a mineral takes up. It's relatively well-dispersed across continental crust so it's not really a question of go-here-find-this it's more about having the land and advantageous mining practices to extract the shit.

nationalism is bringing with it a rise of anger against foreigners. The elite are trying to channel that rising nationalist xenophobia towards the russians like the good old cold war days because outcasting russia will have the smallest economic impact on these pricks. Stay true and keep hating the worthless 3rd worlders for they are the true enemy.

Because these kikes are so pampered, so rich, so privileged, so out of touch they actually think normies are down for a conflict with a fucking nuclear power over muh democracy in Syria and fag marriage/fake Trump hacking in Russia.

Jews want revenge on the Russians for the pogroms, and on Americans for electing Trump. Russia and America are the two most powerful white-majority countries, Jews would massively benefit from the nuclear extermination of their most powerful racial enemies.

Is Bana AlAbed real? I know CNN thinks so but I don't want that to influence my decision.

They want WW3 and have wanted it for a number of years.
It's as simple as this.

1. Due to globalism, where America and the west made a fast and easy buck from cheap labour in china and the Far East...China played the long game. Eventually the Chinese population became middle class and reasonably well off..this has fucked up American power..leading to China inevitably becoming the number 1 global economy.

2. 2008 was a global economic COLLAPSE. Stemming from the US and it's crony corrupt capitalism (which has always been corrupt but just not quite this corrupt) it also didn't help that W Bush spent trillions on oil wars etc..leaving the US in staggering debt.

3. Obama couldn't possibly fix the US because the amount of debt is too much to pay back. As most of that debt is owned by China, That means china has the US by the balls and could at any given point pull the rug from out under the country. The Chinese have chosen not to do this..for atleast 2 reasons. One is because China is not yet in a position to run the entire world by itself..but it looks like it's preparing for that prospect..and also China is evidently using the debt as leverage against the US, so that China has more influence..as we saw in the recent nonsense with the trump and Taiwan phone call..where the US MSM nearly had a stroke at Trump upsetting China...over a fucking phone call. This should show how fearful the US is of China pulling that rug.

There are only two options for the US now. Option a/ shrink down into a meaningless little set of states that have no real power in the world..or b/ start and WIN a nuclear war.

It's clear the people behind the US are going for option b. Can they win a nuclear war with Russia and make sure that China gets dragged into it and beat China too??? Well not unless the US has some fucked UP and amazing black projects that can shield form nuclear blasts...which I sincerely doubt.

there is probably a girl named that. she's just a sock puppet for her parents or media, or perhaps even a 'rebel' force. for a refugee child she seems pretty healthy if her pictures are to be believed

I am going through this Twitter and I saw one which says "new house hit by rockets". But why not take a picture to show that it was hit by a rocket? And another one "my dad is injured now, I am crying". Why not take a photo of the injured father for people to see? Is a photo of her thanking JK Rowling with a fucking placard more significant than showing the actual carnage that is happening?

because then it would prove that she's lying user

She looks like a member of ISIS to me. In all seriousness probably a jihadists daughter the product of some poor Christian rape victim.

they have the capabilities and the motive, but no evidence exists

>The only one fighting ISIS
>the enemy

>The criminal regime who created and continues to fund ISIS
>Not the enemy

Nice try Mr. Potato Head. This is the perfect example of if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

>Who the fuck does a conflict with Russia benefit?

You fail to understand how brainwashed these people are. They're so far gone that they're willing to arm terrorists and start WW3 because Putin is against gays.

many others have the means and the motive

but wasn't there a story about some ex UK ambassador being handed the files from an insider who had legit access to them?

C'mon man she is blatant propaganda. Even if she is a "real" victim in all this, she is still being used as propaganda.

You know like when the MSM show us toddlers covered in concrete dust and blood due to RUSSIAN aggression...but the same MSM are frothing at the mouth from Britain and the US to bomb the living shit out of Syria (because the "good" countries only bomb "terrorists", like elected governments and official armies etc and we don't need to see any blown up babies from US/UK bombings because there are none, only Russian bombs do that terrible shit)

She's the epitome of fake news to drum up foreign intervention. The liberal kike media tried the same trick in the Gulf War, but back then it actually worked.

>Jews want revenge on the Russians for the pogroms
Nigga what? They already had the Bolshevik revolution and sent white Christians to the gulags over that shit. You're saying they're still salty af for shit that happened in the 19th century?

I gotta know what video filter the dude on the left is using.

Looks like a "Soft" video effect, doesn't it?

It called the Mr Potato Head filter.

the bald guy's head looks rendered with a N64 engine

boost chroma to make the colors more vibrant and reduce brightness to make him look softer.

The end game is to remove Assad and prevent Russia, Iran and Syria from completing a gas pipeline in to Syria that competes with a planned pipeline from Qatar.

>boost chroma to make the colors more vibrant and reduce brightness to make him look softer.

Thanks, I noticed they do this when they want someone to appear more......... believable.

It's nothing but deception from these bastards, is it?

Just smoke and mirrors.

did you see debate number 2? Trump's side of the split screen was noticeably harsher and abrasive. they boosted his brightness a notch or so too high.

If you noticed, for the last 6-7 months now, every time a politician trips, he/she blames Russia. They were 100% expecting Hillary to win and then promptly ramp up a war against Russia.

Hillary lost. Everyone on the left is now lost.

The Jew never forgets. Besides, most American Jews left Russia before the revolution, so their ancestors never got to participate in the slaughter.

takimag.com/article/but_is_it_good_for_the_gays_steve_sailer/print#axzz2yIAf1jW2

They want to make the cold war about 10 million degrees warmer.

>did you see debate number 2? Trump's side of the split screen was noticeably harsher and abrasive. they boosted his brightness a notch or so too high.

Didn't notice this, but it doesn't surprise me...

The shit these people pull just to make themselves look better, it's fucked up.

Because Trump is acting more like a Democrat than a Conservative so they need to shift the focus to another enemy before the morons protesting realize that MAYBE he isn't Hitler.

Both these guys talk like weenies

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

>personally involved

that's just what a Kremlin plant would say

could it be Putin is the 400 pound hacker?

aha, ees doublebluff essay, I mexico! we haxed it for mexico, so we get wall built for free!!

This is a level of micromanagement you just don't see every day.
Could he be the infamous Sup Forums?

who?

First of all what you have to understand is the true motivation of the CNN guy. Self-interest. He wants to have a solid CNN career and to climb the ranks he has to be "aggressive" and play by the CNN rules.

The truth comes second.

Now with that said, I have no doubt that these people believe they are doing the right thing. They have been brainwashed into believing all the lies about the Holocaust which then legitimizes them to point the finger at anyone outside their bubble as "literally Hitler/Satan" so in order to bring down the pure evil on the other side, all strategies are allowed. Now they point to Putin as "literally Hitler" because all they want is to go on a righteous war against evil, like the WW2 American soldiers convinced themselves of having done, and to call themselves heroes because they defeated the supreme evil, Donald Trump aka literally Hitler.

The Holohoax is the root of all the cancer in the West.

>First of all what you have to understand is the true motivation of the CNN guy. Self-interest. He wants to have a solid CNN career and to climb the ranks he has to be "aggressive" and play by the CNN rules.
not convinced, I think this story has been fed to the journos. remember when when dozens of (((media))) outlets all used the same phrase to describe trumps RNC speech? that doesn't happen by accident

I missed that one but I don't think it's conclusive as often different media outlets can use the same source like they all make a story based on what Reuters said or something like that. But it could be, I'm just not familiar with that one.

Regardless, I think it's silly to imagine that all the reporters are woke and part of a conspiracy, the truth is that they have been conditioned to believe the Holohoax, conditioned to believe that any sort of nationalism is literally Hitler and logically concluded that they are heroes for fighting this "evil". That's just my opinion anyways.

>the truth is that they have been conditioned to believe the Holohoax, conditioned to believe that any sort of nationalism is literally Hitler and logically concluded that they are heroes for fighting this "evil".
we're talking about russia and the claims that they hacked the dnc in order to subvert the election

anyway, wasn't there some bill passed in the US in the last decade that allows for propaganda to be used on the american people? if the WH can use propaganda, there must be some way to distribute it, some way of ordering most journos what to say

The globalists are trying to start a war with Russia

>we're talking about russia and the claims that they hacked the dnc in order to subvert the election

Yes I'm talking about that too, the new "evil" today is Trump and Putin because they represent nationalism which in turn represents Hitler in the mind of these people so they finally can go on an epic journey against evil just like the "heroes" did in ww2. I'm just trying to explain what I believe are the deep rooted (almost religious) motivations of these people and how it all connects back to the Holocaust.

To the rest of your point I have no idea, I could speculate on it but I don't like doing so without knowing what I'm talking about which is funny because of what I said above already labels me as one of those people.

Posting from my phone, so I can't give you the image, but it wasn't just the same story, but the same keyword, they described the Don as "dark", all the usual suspects, all at the same time.

GG stile a la "gamers are dead"

I don't think they hate putin for being a nationalist, I think they just need a scapegoat

I agree that they believe the holohoax/nationalism is bad

most of the media is getting orders on what to say, imo

don't forget that the media has shit the bed so badly this election that they are finished if trump gets in

finally, even if they aren't getting direct orders(which seems unlikely because they always lie about the same things in the same way) the media and politicians are in eachothers pockets

They are just pissed off their role as war propagandist being exposed in Syria

You really think we cant tell china to go fuck itself and its debt without ww3? Without the little bit we have paid them, they wouldnt even be solvent

>Well not unless the US has some fucked UP and amazing black projects that can shield form nuclear blasts...which I sincerely doubt.
There is a reason Russia throws a shitfit whenever the US/NATO plops down another missile defense system on their front doorstep, we do have the ability to shoot down nukes and MAD is probably already compromised in our favor.

We may not have a 100% shootdown rate but we don't need to, a few slipping through won't be enough to wipe us out.

You do realise that if WW3 actually happens things like bioweapons, chem warfare, dirty nukes etc will all be utilised by russia?

Problem with NATO deploying missile defenses is 90% perception. See if we launch all our nuclear arsenal, it doesn't matter where ithits, the world is dead. The problem comes from fools thinking otherwise.

You talk big but your military is still stuck in the '80s, same with China.

The only real deterrents against the US going to war are economic and political, not military.

It doesn't work like that, we can't launch all our nuclear arsenal because it will be destroyed and what's left of it will be picked off by a wide network of missile "shields". That is the whole point of the "shield".

Otherwise you're suggesting that US actually spends and shitton of money and political power to build some useless silos for absolutely no reason. They're not idiots.

You are misinformed.
We have the best missiles and rockets on this planet and we have quite good submarines ready to launch them from under the arctic Ice or the middle of pacific ocean.

The reasons the rest of our military is laughing behind is because We invested everything in missiles.

>the second most powerful military in the world?

britain?

>You talk big
No I don't. You think conventional military will determine outcome of WW3, I think it will be borderline irrelevant. What's use an Aircraft carrier group if we can just flood it to saturation with hypersonic missiles. What use all the tanks and troops on US soil if russia has no intention of ever invading it and only wants to turn it into a barren wasteland. What use are all the nato troops if russia will stick to it's own borders. Get the picture yet? It would not be a war, because we can't win a war, we know this better than anyone, it will be a scorched earth campaign, where we start scorching on enemy soil.

>Otherwise you're suggesting that US actually spends and shitton of money and political power to build some useless silos for absolutely no reason. They're not idiots.
Have you ever heard about great wall of china? One of our politicians visited it during soviet times, I can't remember who, looked at it and said "What a wonder! What a great way to launder money!". The primary purpose of missile shield today is to provide a perception of safety, and to make lots and lots of cash for people who manufacture those platforms. Remember, if our foreing policy is run by oil companies, theirs is run by MIC.

Britain has military?
Combat kebab throwers?

>missiles
Also with new hypersonic missiles the missile shield might no longer be a threat, i don't really know much about this stuff.

>The primary purpose of missile shield today is to provide a perception of safety, and to make lots and lots of cash for people who manufacture those platforms.
It's possible of course, but it's still somewhat concerning.

They are short ranged to my knowledge.

there has to be a middle ground, where we don't go to war with Putin, but keep him at arms length.

sadly, it looks like Trump will not keep him at arms length.

>It's possible of course, but it's still somewhat concerning.
Oh, sure it is, just not in a way most people think. It's not concerning because it can stop our missiles, it's concerning because it can eventually be turned into offensive weapon, and more importantly it's concerning because MAD is 90% perception. If perception of mad is broken you have to prove to the other side it's still there or risk war. Hence leak of status-6 for example.

> missile shield might no longer be a threat
It never was a threat, everyone assumes that missiles would fly over Europe (((for some reason))) when it's a lot safer and faster to fly over arctic and pacific oceans. We are separated from America with an 80 km strait ffs.

haha, you funny guy you.

It is because they are nationalist. Russia, along with Iran, North Korea and China are the only countries left in the world who will openly fight for their sovereignty and national interests. Russia will go to actual, physical war if need be, as it is doing now in the Ukraine and as it did in Georgia. This is onacceptable to the globalist superfriends. They want a Global monopoly on sovereignty and military action. This is why NATO is so important. This is why Germany and Japan still have no militaries.

The globalists are terrified of Putin, as he is the last true bastion on the nation state as a sovereign entity.

I am Dutch. I loathe the Russians. But I am aware of the role they must play for the good of the world. Putin is the hero we need right now.

This

if you niggers will start conventional non nuke war on our land i swear i will not take any prisones if i will participate, be ready to get tortured and killed on cams.
t. antiputinist "liberal"

>What exactly is the endgame here?

Reduction of the world population to allow for easier control. The masses are too numerous and can inform themselves too reliably for methods of control to work anymore. Many people need to die if ((they)) hope to retain control. They've been trying to manufacture race wars for at least the past decade as well. For whatever reason, it's just not working.