Talking to gf today. She asked if I had ever been attracted to a nigress, to which I replied "Nope...

Talking to gf today. She asked if I had ever been attracted to a nigress, to which I replied "Nope." She then said quietly "I had a crush on a black guy."

This place has corrupted me so much that I'm actually debating breaking up with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCYwcObxl78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do it faggot.

If you don't do it, she basically pseudo cucked you in the past.

It's one thing to actually fuck a nigger as opposed to having a crush on one. Sure, it's degenerate to even find them attractive but at this point she hasn't been officially tainted. Keep her on the right path and maybe probe a bit to see if you could dig a confession out of her for jumping nigger bones. If she admits it, drop her and move on.

>dating a woman

post her pic and we'll decide her fate.

you mean you would not have broken up with her before pol?

you should be ashamed

>it's degenerate to even find them attractive
But user, I find that spear chucker you call a momma so hot

>i had a crush on a black guy

she fucked him, and got a facial. 100% GUARANTEED

we all make mistakes sometimes

My dick don't be racist

>This place has corrupted me so much that I'm actually debating breaking up with her.

How have we corrupted you? Niggers be it man or women are ugly subhumans and their disgusting body odour should have you running for the hills already. How anyone could want to date or fuck one without throwing up is beyond me

Nowhere but white socities are people dumb enough to engage with niggers because their people would shun them for life.

I would break up with her on the spot just for the fact alone that she obviously thinks that niggers are people

>being a pidor
you mentally ill people aren't funny

Nah she's a cutie Christian girl. 25 still a virgin. A little stupid, though.

BUT very blue pilled. Loves Obama for no reason, thinks Ellen is the greatest.

Has said things like "if I wasn't Christian I'd probably be bi."

Seems worse after I type it out.

Use this to either:
>Break up with her
>Make her your cuckquean

hahaha.. look at you. "crush" is woman-speak for "blew" or "fucked."

>"I had a crush on a black guy."
she will be fucking a nigger in 6 months
you should start looking for someone else

>pseudo cucked
wew this shit is getting out of hand

Just ask her pussy boy what's the worst that happens she's a Google lover

She's obviously trying to condition you into the cuckold fetish. Tell her if she ever felt attracted for an Asian guy then tell her you had numerous crushes for Asian girls, that will teach her a lesson.

that's probably a trickle truth, user, sorry.

what women do is trickle a little bit of truth to see how you react, next she'll probably just "bring up" how she dated a black guy once.
then it comes out that she fucked one.

This is not a drill, get out while you still can. I repeat this is not a drill, flee for your life OP.

You need to reform or put her down while she still has some dignity.

My fiance dislikes blacks and doesn't want our future offspring dating them

My wife kissed a nigger once and I make fun of her for it all the time. She's also English and liberal, so can't blame her too much. Multiculturalism has been shoved down her throat her entire life. If she would have fucked him I wouldn't have married her though.

That was my initial reaction.

Do it

OP, you may not like this, but this is quite possibly her way of checking to see how you would respond to the news that she may have, in the past, burned coal.

Women typically follow the path of the man in charge of their life, so assuming you're an authority figure to her eventually she'll mostly mimic your beliefs as long as you don't someday go full batshit 1488 out of left field one day.

Gently lead her away from that garbage media though, television and social media are the number one corruptors of the naive. Try to get her into hobbies that don't involve either of those things.

Honestly didn't know how influenced I had been, but it felt like a physical punch in the gut hearing her say that.

Fuarck feels pretty bad.

You know what else has been shoved down her throat.

kek. my gf said hell no when i asked her. user youre fucked

Yeah, didn't see this post before I made mine.

Mate, girls don't bring up shut like that because nothing happened...

Do it. But first talk her in to doing some cuck sex with with a spook. Once your humiliation is complete, dump her.

>"I had a crush on a black guy."
>Loves Obama for no reason

Leave while you still can.

I mean I used to find Asians attractive. Then I told myself I would only date one, but never bang or marry. Now I don't even want to date them. I mean sure, they're cute, but I must keep my blood as pure as possible. However, if it turns out she banged him, dump her straight then and there and tell her you don't date any nigger lovers.

She might just be lying to shit test you, either way she knows exactly what she is doing by bringing the subject up and saying she had a crush on a dindu.

It's to fuck with your mind, drive you crazy, and it worked, it wasn't Sup Forums that did this. It's up to you what you do but whatever happens you need to shut down your bitch playing mind games with you.

Speaking as a white nationalist I'd dump her on the spot and move on, it can't play on your mind then. A general requirement in a gf for me is to be a racist.

I've been pretty vocal about my dislike for the dindu culture.

I think that's part of the reason she said it so quietly and immediately changed the subject when she saw my face. Got back from our date and she is being extra sweet.

Hopefully she's being influenced. At least I got her to admit her friends are stupid with regards to Trump.

>date
>never bang
u wot, m8

>25
>virgin

No. Just no. Someone is being lied to.

>She then said quietly "I had a crush on a black guy."
She's going to cuck you. This is step one.

Its not worf it. There are plenty of fish out there in the sea. This is bad man, you're on DEFCON 1 right now and need to sever all ties. If you don't next thing you know you will be prepping the bull and adopting African kids.

>a little stupid
>if I wasn't chhrisitan I'd probably be bi

no, your girlfriend is a fucking retard

this was my first thought kek

hurt her back, tell her that you had a crush on an asian girl.... because they look really cute and petite and are traditionell... then you sight and give her a dreamy look

>being willfully retarded
Just dump her dude jesus christ

Get her pregnant and leave her to raise it alone. That'll give her the full experience.

Blow her out unless you want to be kissing Nat King Cole.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCYwcObxl78

>25
>virgin

Look up the definition of gullible

Ret-Cucks gtfo of Sup Forums

don't worry user he was probably mixed, this isn't a deal-breaker unless she also thinks Africans are people.

>pseudo cucked in the past

great now i need to watch out for being pseudo cucked? fuck my life

I'll have to side with a few of the guys in this thread OP and say it's suspect as fuck that she suddenly brings something like that up knowing how vocally opposed to them you are.

See if you can't sweet talk her back into that subject and give her a sense of comfort. Get it out of her sooner rather than later so you can spare yourself some time and lay it to rest.

you sound like a sjw

>25 still a virgin
how is this possible unless you're a total fucking drip? FORNICATE HER YOU LOSER REEEEEE

Don't think she's lying about the virgin thing. The girl is like a fortress when it comes to anything sexual and her life-long pastor is a nutjob who talks about kissing like it's a sin.

Wish Mr. Pastor would talk a little more about dindu culture instead of cockblocking me.

Holy shit get the fuck out of that relationship.

its just a crush nig u act like she sucht his kach

>I had a crush on a black guy
AKA
>I am fucking Tyrone and Daqueesh right now

Do you realize this means she will fuck not only a black guy but random attractive guys when you are not around? You gave her way too much leniency, she doesn't respects you because you have showed you're a weak, tiny-dicked white cuckold.

this is actually a pretty good tactic if your gf starts talking about foreign men, white girls get very jealous about Asian girls, especially if you say they and thinner, have tighter pussies and treat men better

Not impossible. Fucked a self confessed feminist chick who was 25, THEN found out she was a virgin. I assumed she was on her period, but no. She wasn't bad looking either, blew my mind.

Break her cunt and get out senpai

Who cares what she thinks. Control her thoughts like the Jews. Be in the driver's seat. Quit being a pussy.

as long as she never fucked a black guy you good

>25
>Virgin
>Blue-pilled
>"a little stupid"

You have the reigns on this ride bud, quite being a pussy and drop some subtle redpills on her over the next week. Don't force it, make her think that she was smart enough to come up with the answer herself. Then after she eats the smaller redpills, start to move to bigger ones.

don't be so fucking gullible, unless you've seen her hymen assume she is isn't a virgin

Don't do it.

>having a gf
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

but yeah man, tread carefully. Don't fuck this up with your neurosis but don't let her cuck you either.

no it isn't, if you don't have complete respect and loyalty from your woman you are wasting your time

>women not following the man's politics and beliefs
Why is this so uncommon now? Every woman I know follows the man's beliefs in the relationship (they won't admit it though.)

Is it a city thing?

Sounds like she's testing the waters desu

not worth it if it was just a crush.

Dumb that bitch as America dumbed this one

What? No, don't be stupid user. We mostly fuck around. And those that don't, are really fucking angry. Don't go down that path. A past crush is meaningless. If you're really that petty, then you don't deserve her.

She brought it up OP? This means she had him on her mind. I wonder why.

bang but dont get pregnant you fool!

Kek, while I don't care about nigger shit it would be funny if dropped her just for that.

She got a crush on him now is why.

stone her

What was the context around this man?
Because if she just brought it up out of the blue then by 'had' she's not meaning past tense.
Refer to

Trickle truth. She fucked a nigger or is currently crushing on a nigger and is testing your response by only telling you a partial truth before deciding to tell you anymore. Dump the bitch.

We passed by a clothing store with a black female model. She said "Wow she's gorgeous" to which I disagreed. Cue conversation.

>pseudo cucked in the past

Have memes gone too far?

You can't stop a thought. Give her credit for not acting out on it.

Kek

leave her

you know she wants the BBC my friend.

Let her go. Be a good goy and let her suck on that long shlong you simply cant provide her.

Do it for her. Its the right thing to do.

you're a loser with a diversity loving girlfriend, get your head screwed on

>mfw pseudo cucked will be a reddit meme within a week

Agreed. I went through this in high school. Once you go black, you never go back.

So many fucking redflags man.

> "if I wasn't Christian I'd probably be bi."

shes gonna have a crazy phase before 30 where she goes out and fucks anything that walks and throw any chems she finds because shes still young and thats her last chance.

Run mate, run and never turn back. Youll find someone anyhows.

>This place has corrupted me so much that I'm actually debating breaking up with her.

Ok. How are you corrupted though?

But i'm 28 and still a virgin

you should be banned, fampai.

Yup, my girlfriend said black guys just make her feel gross thinking about. No pseudo cucking from the past here.

that's a rare pepe.

She sounds like a retard, and you sound like a loser