Is anyone else white hispanic here...

Is anyone else white hispanic here? tfw you can knock up some aryan qt and make her have mulatto mistakes since you can pass as white

Used to live next to a Mexican family, and I'd get invited to shit like this all the time
Almost makes me regret voting Trump.
Almost

> all that pointless handling of food

This better not be a Jack video.

>hispanic
>white
nice try, USA is still only about 60% white

too thin to be jack

This unnerved me so much. 90% of his movements are totally unnecessary.

People with such erratic movements are deeply unnerving.

FUCK YOU!!

Mulatto is a term for a NIGGER!! 1/2 Western European and 1/4 Spanish 1/4 Mezzo American DOES NOT MAKE YOU A NIGGER

YOU STUPID FUCK

YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK

Just to show you how civilized and white I am I would probably chop you up with a machete for calling my kids niggers.

Cauc / Chileno here

Feels good to have a bigdick

idk. pic related. i'm on the right.

dad is italian, though. mom is mexican. pic related. my mom, the mexican.

wait, if you're saying you're white, then how would the child be mulatto? mulatto is white + african black.

Why would you post em? What's the point you trying to make, assume those are legitimately yours.

She looks a bit like amy schumer

my mom is mexican. i'm just saying idk if i am white. i don't think italians are white. pic related again.

Yup. Live in East LA as well so I get so much shit at times. Friends consider me "White Washed" but I just say fuck off. *Shrug* I voted Trump and been very vocal about it. First thing people ask me is if I want all my peers to be sent back to Mexico. I end up redpilling them on the truth of the matter.

how dare you. my mom was a beauty queen.

hes dumb, mestizo mistakes, although some latinos can get mulattos (theres some nigger blood around too)

Self hating spics who always look for white peoples approval are pathetic

> mexitrash knocking up "aryan qts"

that's one way to describe knocking up your obese cousin, pablo

Well if your statements and photos are legit, then you're not white. Who cares, I'm not white either. As long as you are living your life and fight what you believe in, color of your skin would not matter that much, in most cases. Btw, any body pics of your mom? Or your sis. Or you.

>light skinned Hispanic
>tfw only have had ginger, blonde and jew gfs

Feels pretty alright brahs.

30% if you count arabs and other shitskins.

>Hispanic + Aryan
>Exploits PC culture
kys before you pollute us a second longer, beaner.