Alt-Right General: 6th edition

Post any suggestions you have for the OP text.

NEWS
>Registration for the TRS forums is now open:
forum.therightstuff.biz/
>American Renaissance
amren.com/category/news/
>Breitbart
breitbart.com/
>New Observer
newobserveronline.com/category/americas/northamerica1/
newobserveronline.com/category/europe/
>Forza Nuova USA
usa.forzanuova.info

PODCASTS
>Fash The Nation - Political Analysis, News & Current Events:
radio.therightstuff.biz/author/jazzhands/
>The Daily Shoah - Comedy & Current Events:
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-daily-shoah/
>The Fatherland - Comfy Dads Talk About Dad Stuff:
radio.therightstuff.biz/author/fatherland/
>Radix Podcast - Richard Spencer:
radixjournal.com/podcasts/
>Darwin Digest - Science:
radio.therightstuff.biz/author/soap-merchant/
>RSS Feed links:
pastebin.com/50BgEVSk

YOUTUBE
>American Renaissance:
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos
>Stefan Molyneux - "Hope You're Doing Well":
youtube.com/user/stefbot
>Millennial Woes:
youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
>ramzpaul:
youtube.com/user/ramzpaul
>Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
>Génération Identitaire:
youtube.com/user/GenerationID
>Radix:
youtube.com/user/NPIAmerica
>MDE
youtube.com/channel/UCuFlctNwFfnzjDC5UzB6fFQ
>HydeWars
youtube.com/channel/UCfUaZ8Ra7m7BqUEACv2jySw/videos
>The Bone Zone:
youtube.com/channel/UCryLs8YeVXiXUqC_SXut7Og
>Red Ice TV:
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/
vdare.com/
counter-currents.com/
theoccidentalobserver.net/
radixjournal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I strongly believe this board is controlled by payed shills based upon the content that's bumped and forum sliding.

It's been especially bad lately

Yeah people arguing with a misguided premise probably think this when they argue with the altright.

>how are you going to protect minorities??
We're not.
>checkmate :DDDD

go away shill

no

I've noticed even women are starting to get behind it. Hail victory!

I don't get the "shilling for TRS" meme.

Someone please explain how TRS isn't in line with Sup Forums's ambitions.

There's nothing wrong with women being involved. The altright doesn't let them take leading roles, but women are required if you want to preserve the existence of a race...

because Sup Forums is not your recruiting ground for what is likely a honeypot sting operation, teanigger

shill/cuck tactics 101:
Step 1) Call everything a honeypot
Step 2) do absolutely nothing, occasionally repeating Step 1

Yeah what are they gonna bust us for? Loving white people lol?

Literally everything that is out of Sup Forums's comfort zone is a "sting operation", it's frustrating seeing people accuse TRS of this.

More annoying when it's because Sup Forumsacks simply don't want to get their feet wet and it's easier to just accuse TRS of being a honeypot.

You know how SJW faggots scared everyone from the left to the right? TRS is exactly that for the right.

There's nothing inherently wrong with TRS itself. But they shouldn't be sending their cronies here to force Sup Forums into a strict, rigidly defined label such as the "alt-right." Doing so will not provide any benefits to either party and will only allow political opponents to easily attack the label and by extension, Sup Forums.
But don't expect TRS to accept that they and Sup Forums can exist as separate entities. They've got some autistic fantasy of uniting every counter-culture website under a vast "alt-right" empire, headed by TRS moderators.

>implying it works both ways

SJW faggots woke a lot of people up, but nobody goes from left to right because of those people alone, they also learn more about the right and realize their opinions are more in line with the right.

If people can go right-to-left then we don't want them anyway...

>You know how SJW faggots scared everyone from the left to the right? TRS is exactly that for the right.

You sure like throwing accusations around without proof. Sounds like your the SJW faggot.

>But don't expect TRS to accept that they and Sup Forums can exist as separate entities. They've got some autistic fantasy of uniting every counter-culture website under a vast "alt-right" empire, headed by TRS moderators.
You know this doesn't just include TRS, right? I spend just as much time on Amren's site, for example.

By posting this you have dishonored yourself and more importantly your family. Do the right thing.

What has Amren got to do with The Right Stuff's agenda for Sup Forums?

wheres the link to this video?

>why are you shilling for TRS
>I'm actually just interested in a general alt-right thread with multiple relevant sources etc
>[tirade about TRS]
>what about Amren
>what does that have to do with trs REEEE

m8

It's that stupid bitch Elle Reeve at it again. Not sure why Richard gave her the time of day.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

>hue hue hue look at this funny strawman i made of you
>look at me i just won da internet fight

Check it out, I can type like a fucking retard too.
You may not want to turn Sup Forums into an extension of TRS, but there are shills on here day after day desperately attempting to do just that.

that's not a strawman, that's what's happening
>what does x have to do with y
>I'm going to pretend to be stupid and unable to infer your meaning
come on man stop being a disingenuous cunt
you seem like you're intent on shilling/shitposting and don't actually care about reality

I see 4 posters out of 10 vehemently defending fucking TRS, as if Sup Forums wants to be part of a super secret club. Read the board and site rules faggots, and don't attempt to push anyone into a clearly labeled box, that's what costs the left any kind of sympathy

It's not your ideas that are wrong, it's your approach; no one wants to fellate the Dick Spencer Fan Club

maybe when you turn 16 you'll stop worrying about being labeled

til then, shut up faggot

Wrong, I don't think everyone needs to be TRS. I think the "TRS are shills" meme needs to die though, Sup Forums should be an ally. It doesn't need to be an altright branch.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS YOU RETARDS

Fuck off kikes, nobody's trying to recruit you two faggots. If you don't like the thread, go to another one you whiny little pussys.

Sorry mate, I must've misread what you wrote. Still a bit miffed after the whole TRS raid a few weeks ago y'know.

I hope woes makes some hangouts this christmas too, last years was hillarius.

TRS is literally just Sup Forums posters from 2012-2014 who split off into their own autism forum as Sup Forums started to grow exponentially. There is zero difference between here and there.

Oh did they rape you little boy?

You sound like a real tough guy.

most punchable face ever

I'm not the one who got scared for life by TRS. Don't worry the Alt Right doesn't want you. You're that fit kid that nobody wants to pick.

Breitbart? Is that some kind of joke?

You need to remove that and add these:
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/
vdare.com/
counter-currents.com/
theoccidentalobserver.net/
radixjournal.com/

Also ramzpaul isn't alt right so you can remove him as well. You can replace him with pale hominid. Definitely get rid of Breitbart. You will give people the wrong impression. If I see that up there again, I will report you.

Also, does anyone here subscribe to the occidental quarterly? Have you received the newest issue?

Where's MyPostingCareer?

TRS is IronMarch-tier autist gathering

youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo
fresh murdoch from the ovens

>If I see that up there again, I will report you.
Go fuck yourself then. I'm interested in smoothing the bumps, not going full purity spiral here.