(continued from mind control thread)

(continued from mind control thread)

The gifted and talented education programs were infiltrated at inception, and used to aquire targetting information on intelligent goy children for the purpose of using clandestine psychological destruction tactics on them to ruin their lives, and replace them with "art students" and easily manipulated morons.

Vid related, the original video was removed from youtube.

dailymotion.com/video/x1lxgi_the-offspring-the-kids-aren-t-alrig_music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AegLdB7UI4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_United_States_Air_Force_nuclear_weapons_incident
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q3lW2n0wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is an interesting video on social proof, where in the absence of actual information, people tend to follow what other people do.

youtube.com/watch?v=AegLdB7UI4U

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof

So, what (((They))) did, was find out how smart goy usually acted, behaved, what their interests were, etcetera....

And then they used the media to portray these behaviors and activities as "Weird", to convince people to socially outcast the intelligent goy.

it's a common tactic to use social proof to get people to hate intelligent goy, actually.

Because then (((they))) don't have to waste any resources attacking the intleligent goy, because the GOY do it FOR them.

zersetzung tactics are used to destroy the lives of intelligent goyim, to prevent them from gaining any influance, and potentially damaging the deception tactics that work so well against the goyim of average intelligence.

here in our little moldovian basket weaving site, we have endured the most sophisticated psychological attacks known to man.

And we are still winning.

Intelligent goyim have had a complex and subtle warfare procedure carried out against them, in order to ensure that Israel and Rothschild remain the smartest populations on the planet.

And the horrible part of it is, that the goyim are actively helping destroy their own intelligent people.

Freedom of information. Understanding patterns and data set relations makes you unlikable how.

it's one of the reasons that Sup Forums is constantly flooded with people saying that no one cares about our opinions, and yet they keep coming back.

They DO care, they are just trying to use social proof to convince the normies that we are "Damaged" in some genetic way, and should be removed from the gene pool.

> Freedom of information. Understanding patterns and data set relations makes you unlikable how.

Because you might prevent your nation from being conquered by way of deception.

It's a targeted anti-intelligence warfare procedure...

They put chemicals in the water that reduce the IQ of the population.

They infiltrate the educational system to destroy education.

They infiltrate the media to destroy truth.

And they specifically target high IQ individuals for destruction, both on an economic level, and also to remove them from the gene pool.

The cumulative effect is that the average IQ of a nation decreases over time, making deception based tactics statistically more effective with each passing generation, allowing them to gain incrementally more and more power.

>Being Nihilists and God's Chosen at the same time.
How do they do it.

>Being Nihilists and God's Chosen at the same time.
>How do they do it.

The whole thing about them being religious is a trick.

If there is one thing that Americans hate...

It's Nerds who are American.

Jewlluminati aren't that stupid. Media's been working at it. They didn't expect people to stop working for them to pursue their own ventures. Their old enemy freedom of thought has come to destroy their lies.

By the way, the extent of Israels nuclear weapons program is sub 2kt gun type bombs (weak), and stolen russian warheads from sunken subs.

This is why they keep trying to steal nuclear weapons from the US military.

Because theirs are absolute shit.

Which is what makes their propaganda program so avant guard.

They claim that they don't have a nuclear weapons program, but they strongly imply that they have 200+ multi megaton warheads... they don't, it's a bluff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_United_States_Air_Force_nuclear_weapons_incident

did you guys see how weak the last Japan tsunami was?

For careless evil loving slimy rats. They sure do love not using nuclear weapons. Makes you think. About atomic (((Science))).

H.A.A.R.P. More like shit L.A.R.P..

> They sure do love not using nuclear weapons.

Oh, they would if they could...

But their secret nuclear weapons program is absolute shit.

>H.A.A.R.P. More like shit L.A.R.P..

Nah, the 2012 tsunami was caused by nukes buried along the pacific plate fault line with the japanese plate.

The sequential detonations caused a reduction in plate face friction levels, causing a fault slip event (earthquake triggering)

The fukushima reactor incident was used to cover up the radiation from the nukes.

Considering the weakness of the last tsunami, I'd say that Israel was out of stolen nukes.

I'm convinced all they have left are their mind parasites. Once those are removed there is no obstacle to Man's improvement. Media is the final boss.

Remember guys... we are ALL on the list.

What would their motive for Japan hate be. Anime too counter Jew.

>I'm convinced all they have left are their mind parasites. Once those are removed there is no obstacle to Man's improvement. Media is the final boss.

Mind control is basically the only weapon they have....

Deception, misdirection, lies, rumors, etcetera...

>What would their motive for Japan hate be. Anime too counter Jew.

High IQ, resistance to population replacement.

HAPPENING MANDELA AT THIS VERY MOMENT!
LOOK AT IT BEFORE YOU CLICK!!!
THEN WATCH IT CHANGE!!!

Using reason. What's more likely.
A) Miss remembering.
B) Altercation of Electronic Data.
C) Occult Jew Magic Altering The Timeline.
A and B are more probable to me.

fuck this shikari bullshit.

>fuck this shikari bullshit.

Bunch of fucking identity thieves.

Fuck off asshole it's Mandela proof!

You ignorant leaf, watch it change before your eyes once clicked.
>Ghandi is a known Mandela Effect you ignorant shill

>Fuck off asshole it's Mandela proof!

get your bullshit identity thieves out of my face.

Oh no a non falsifiable claim that would have no effect on my actions if true whatever shall I do.

Identity, Thieves, I tells ya.

we are ALL on the list, ya big dummy.

even their BRIBES are bluffs, man.

Z.O.G. kills people. We must do everything we can to ensure homogeneous societies free from their control exist before we die.

You are a spying apparatus for Israel...

That's why you only watch Americans, and share all of the raw data with israel.

if (((they))) HAD the power to kill us, they already would have.

>if (((they))) HAD the power to kill us, they already would have.

This is precisely WHY all of their tactics revolve around tricking US into killing OURSELVES.

Because they lack the power to do ANYTHING on their own.

Hmm I think what happened was, they made the video with one spelling, and then the screenshot .jpg with another.

and then they take the money BACK.

I think it's hilarious that you trust the word of professional liars, like:

"You gonna let me keep the bribe money when you don't have to, right"

"Sure thing, goy!"

nerd...

i'm sending this to anyone trying to prove a point with huffpo article or something similar