Why is Romania safer than the so called "civilized" western European countries?

Why is Romania safer than the so called "civilized" western European countries?

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

>Romania
>Next to fucking Iceland

western europe, are you even trying anymore?

You don't have time to commit crimes when you are busy worrying about vampires.

well all the gypsies fled to western Europe.

It's reported crime. No surprise the numbers are underreported in Slavic shitholes

how so?

this tbqhf

pretty much sums it up. the Roma are their own people and I'd bet that the stats are even skewed to exclude them because they are not considered true Romanians.

>americans believe this

Because Somalia, Syria, Venezuela etc, all those hellholes have really good crime reporting systems, right user? Im sure somalichild #8183723 gets on the phone right away to let the police know when radical milltias come to perform their daily dose of genocide on his village.

>amerifat buttblasted about the fact that Romania is safer than the greatest country in the world.

cause if you get hurt gypsies can't steal from you anymore

>trusting any statistic about Romania. Ever
Who even partikipates in these?

>what is Numbeo

du-te-n mortii ma-tii si educa-te, tigan idiot

Rude desu.

Germanic countries are hosting plenty of "migrants", as you also know.

That map makes me rather sad than happy...

eastern europe will become the whitest part of europe in 20-30 years.

calling it now.

realistically, it would be impossible for the eastern european countries, to leave EU and form their own union, right?

wow real live Romanians. just want to say, Romania is my favorite European country can I visit sometime?

are you a nigger?

because 3rd world shitholes like romania don't report crime properly

Unless you guys just completely ignore the Roma in your statistics there's no way this is fucking true

>implying nigs could afford a trip through Romania and east Europe

come now friend...

Well of course, all the criminals went to Western Europe to skim debet cards and pick pockets

shouldn't you be cleaning your horror house maze or something?

feel free then. romanians pretty much dont give a fuck as long as you are white and straight. come and find yourself a romanian gril that might want an american sugar daddy

how is that pedophile political party working out for you?

Same reason why Ethiopia and Haiti are relatively safe. False crime stats.

kek

>le angry hungarian man

you are literally becoming a meme.

probably asspained cause his country ranks lower than ours, kek

>le crime reporting meme

yeah, im sure so do all the other countries, like Iceland, Switzerland and so on.

>british newspaper
>jailed "romanians"

it's a nice fantasy. let's get lunch.

We banned it. Now please stop sending harmonica playing gypsies our way, we have more than enough of them and I'm seriously sick of some toothless old gypsy hag sputtering something about me giving her money every time I enter or leave a supermarket. It's not going to happen, Django or whatever you shit coloured monkeys are called. Go the fuck back to that godforsaken hellhole that spawned your foul reeking ass

this, no one bothers to report crime because they know it does nothing

>stop sending gypsies our way

see,thats the common missconception. we do not SEND them. we had them contained here, untill fucking merkel and eu went

>LEL ROMANIA, BE NICER TO YOUR GYPSIES XDDD
>WE NO GIB FUNDING ANYMOAR XDDD

at that point people stopped giving a fuck about keeping the gypsies contained, and once the borders opened, they were just allowed to leave.

Fair point

Romanians would probably find this funny and a little infuriating:
I've come across liberals in the US who have talked about how poorly and unfairly the Gypsies are treated in Europe.
They obviously have no clue about what a subhuman cancer they are since they don't even bother to learn anything talking to Europeans or the like.
They just assume their naive worldview of oppression applies to everything

they probably think gypsies are white, and do mystical shit while travelling the countryside with a gypsy fair, going from town to town to peddle their fortune telling services.

Yes, in the end everything is Merkel's fault, but you could have just killed them in the Soviet daysI guess

>statistics

hey man, believe me, if asked, 9/10 romanians would probably want to gas the gypsies. they are a scourge, and we don't want them either. not our fault that these nomadic fucks settled here. and the thing is,they are not only here. Hungary has a large gypsy population as well, but as soon as gyppo problems pop up, they just point the finger at us, to hide that fact.

>nomadic
key word
they also "settled" in India before Romania right? I'm sure they'll be gone in another 1000 years, don't worry.

LOL, true that. Such cultural knowledge and tolerance these (((cosmopolitans))) have

I know that the Romani are obviously a cancerous scourge upon the earth who provide nothing of objective value whatsoever upon this planet, but isn't a big part of their awful existence now attributable to the fact that roaming/travelling or being nomadic in general was banned by the Soviets and they were forced to settle?

No muslims since Mehmet.

No money to steal, either.

it is. communism fucked them up.

they are more like travelling parasites though. a gypsy will never work, try to cheat you, try to always come out on top, in every deal or interaction. they are slimy fucking beings and should never, under any circumstance be trusted.

Looks like they need some gypsies to redpill them.

our bitches will probably be all over you as foreign dick gets them in heat
>which I hate

but you're a fun bunch to drink with
>which I love

Low IQ Jews

hahaha, fucking kek

saved

Well, there is lots of petty crime, but serious shit, like stabbings, murders, shootings are close to none. The streets are much safer since we were let in the EU and gypsies moved to Spain, Italy, etc. Even when the gypsies clans fight each other, they just fling some swords around, maybe punch each other and scream a lot.

Also, we are pretty chill, just look at our history. We were basically ass raped by every surrounding nation and rarely turned violent.

What you will see, however is domestic violence, especially in the country side.

Yeah man, stay away from Vaslui. That is a containment area for our slavic rednecks (pic related).

And remember that the police is useless, they don't really do shit.

>domestic violence

i.e :

>neighbour Gheorghe comes home from dinking palinca at the local shithole pub, is hungy, so he jumps over the fence to neighbour Ion and steals his chicken. neighbour Ion, seems neighbour Gheorghe attempt to drunkly steal chickens from his yard, goes out, breaks a piece of wood from his fence and proceeds to beat the living shit out of Gheorghe.

>peasant Gogu comes back from drinking palinca at his local shithole of a pub, finds his shitty wife Anghelina fucking about with neighbour Androne, goes back out, breaks a piece of wood from his fence, and proceeds to beating the shit out of both of them. afterwards, he helps neighbour Gheorghe with his beating of neighbour Ion ( good neighbours always help each other).

Because history tell us there is always a crazy Romanian that will shove a very big stick up your butt. Really gay to be honest just like their rainbow flag

>vaslui

kek

northwest (ardeal) is probably the most quiet/peaceful part of romania ( though there are a lot of shitty hungarian minorities living there too).

south is okay, but poorer in comparison to the north/north west. fiery people, but generally warm and welcoming

east is pretty fucking crazy, Moldova (the region, not the country) being the quickest to anger, fight, stab or whatever.

>Romania
>someone's favourite country
Nice try, Cãlin

>one highly mediatized case
>xd they are all the same

Reminder that Moldovans are more Germanic/Slavic and the Wallachians are more Mediterranean. Transylvanians are mostly Hungarianized.

Moldovans confirmed for Brudervolk.

>Germanic/slavic

Those are not comparable or interchangeable.

I don't want to upset you, but the reason romanian crime is so low because all your criminals come to Hungary to commit their deeds. Everytime I turn on the TV, it's about romanians commiting crime: bank card fraud, car theft, even homicide, your people use our country as a criminal Disney Land.

stop it please. send them further west

I am talking about different things. Looking on the Eupedia maps, Transylvania alongside Moldavia are the most Germanic, and Moldavia is the most Slavic.

Proud bearer here.

"""Romanians"""

I thought Hungary tells them by their name.

its not only gippos friend. Gippos are too dumb to commit elaborate credit card frauds.

a recent homicide was commited by a romanian white doctor!

pickpockets are also usually white romanians

Sauce

really I think you guys are Europe's beautiful secret. rich history(and almost always on the right side of it), beautiful landscapes, amazing food, great architecture and city planning (mixing modern and historical), your train system, containment land for the gypz. I love Romania and I can't wait to visit.