>>102982570

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Modern day socrates. Will probably be executed like him too for "corrupting the youth"

Tryna trick me son?

Yeah, he has waged an all out war in canada. God speed.

FACE
YOUR
DRAGON

I would like it if he harnessed a team of jew lawyers and took the pronoun police all the way to the supreme court, or even international courts if they applied somehow.

PROPHET OF KEK

>It's like...good luck with that

A goddamn hero.

Oh fuck that's right, he has foretold the dystopian future in the form of frog boy.

He's a very powerful wizard. Incredibly intelligent and extremely good at articulating his thoughts, he is also very patient when engaging in dialog and debates. He never loses.

Honorary leaf

Without the commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

A radical egalitarian who just so happens to disagree with some of the more extreme positions of the left. Nothing special here, move along.

pretty telling that Sup Forums supports this guy, shows just how much this board has been corrupted by the left

A true hero of our time

everytime I watch those gender queers attack him, I want to jump in the screen and kill them all

>dat qt shy nigress

Literally who

It's hard to control the tism in public. There are some things that can trigger it.

Explain this new fresh meme to me

can you point me towards some papers of his that have caused you to call him a "modern day Socrates." I was under the impression Socrates was rather removed from modern Philosophy.

shits mad old yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw

Look at this shit

This enrages me

To newfags even lurk anymore?! Why do all these children think they need to ask "what does Sup Forums think of /x/ all the time?"

Want to have those questions answered? lurk more. faggot.

ACTIVATE
YOUR
FATHER

god even the people on his side are awefull, of course not nearly as bad as the snowflakes. But there is a lot of angry brownies there.

If I watched a bunch of sjws screaming shame to drown him out as well as messing with someones speaker, Id be angry too

Im surprised they werent attacked

I agree.

>video where the youtuber pauses after every sentence to give a snarky, "funny" response to some crazy retard he found online that isn't even talking to him

this shit is cancer. op, are you the uploader of the video?

This is why your professors don't engage with students.

Students are fucking stupid but think they are the cream of the crop. Holy shit, we read your exams. We know how little you studied. You don't think we can't extrapolate your understanding outside of the classroom?

He's our spokes frog pol