Would you fuck your GFs Best Friend?

If you had a GF and her best friend was hot and flirty would you give her what it's worth?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Been there and done it, it's not really worth it. It's a bit of fun at the time but when/if you get found out you'll get a lot of shit and be known as a cheater/player forever. I have trouble getting girls now because I've been outed as a player and a snake. Not worth it in the long run.

Just fap and be done with it

No because her best friend is also my best friend who helped me get the gf (soon wife) in the first place.

That and I don't want to piss off someone with a family as powerful as hers

slide thread. Off to Sup Forums you go. Shouldn't you be asleep, it is like 3am in Burgerland?

No? It's only okay to let a massive black bull take your gf

Nah man im loyal to my girl.

This. Being faithful to a wholesome and humble woman is the ultimate redpill

But is she loyal?

>if you had a gf

kek

No, and I've even been in that situation. Fucking degenerate. When does the great purge begin?

>cheating

But do you want to fuck her?

Been there
>go out for party at some rave with gal and her friend
>hurriedly getting dressed
>doorbell rings
>think its gal im seeing
>dont button up shirt just run to door
>its her friend
>my abs and sweat are poking out and she sees the sweat on my collar
>end up getting blown by and banging my girl and her best friend at the same time
>so cash

>meet girl at party
>ive slept with 3 of her friends
>she wants to break in and get fucked with her friend in a church
>i dont know any churches to break into
>i say come to my house instead (thru text lol)
>they go to some rave, then my house
>i meet her friend
>way hotter than this girl
> go to pound town
>eiffel tower, pussy eater spit roast, human centipede everything
>room smells of steam and fresh sweat
>i could lay in this puddle of women forever

No, she is obnoxious bitch

My wife's twin sister is her best friend and I've fucked both of them. Because I'm married to both of them. Their family has a weird thing about how twins are magic and they can't be separated.

Yeah. I trust her completely in this matter.

I find my girlfriends friend more of a better match for me. She's crushing on me hard and I'm attracted to her as well. When she comes to hang out, I usually give her a parting hug, picking her up with my one arm around her mid back. She gets a bit flushed in the face. Just bad timing I guess as my gf wanted to take me off the market asap. Friend has a boyfriend now, he's pretty beta it seems, but maybe she wants to be in control..who knows. Whenever girlfriend gets bitchy or just difficult to deal with, moreso as the months pass, I keep getting the grass in greener thoughts.

It's always an American that makes shit up. Why can't you people be honest?

Been there, done that. Some go really well, some turn into horrifying vile circumstances that you've got to burn the entire bridge to and fucking move two towns over.

Aye, while you're young you have to have a few cat-piles. Nothing quite like it.

Idk maybe

My gfs friends are always uglier than she is

>being a cheating degenerate

I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend. White. Good looking. But only 5'10" 180lbs 10% bf. Girls won't even consider a guy below 6' tall no matter what.

Why do people lie on the internet?

>girls won't even consider

Your lack of confidence oozes outward and they smell that shit off you like purtrid shit fumes. Women want confidence and security. They'll deal with hairy, stinking, rude giant balls of fat fucking 'Man' if they get those. Laughter and physical attraction come secondary to most grown ladies.

only if I can make my gf watch. it really stimulates my almonds if you know what I mean.

pol....