Can we meme another Black Death?

Can we meme another Black Death?

Kek wills a plague

user, we will be the plague.
and we shall wash the taint off the land and return it to greatness.

thy digits dost not repeat, therefore I say to thee "nay".

Fuck. Well, good try boys, let's go home.

lol you said taint

We tried that already.
I fully support any attempts to resurrect our goddess of plague and disease though.

>Black death
There is only one death coming, and it is red and loving.

niggers are the black death to Europe already, don't need another one

too many americans in this thread. Dont you amerifats have anything better to do, like suck off your trump statue?

What's this? Black Deaths you say? KEK wills it!

There already was a plague of frogs.

I miss Ebola-chan.

COUGHING FIT

nice bones user

I wish we could engineer a deadly disease that selects victims based on melanin production-levels. Getting rid of all negroid, brown, and mixed races within a few months, imagine how much of a better place the world would be.

You need at least quads to get the ball rolling. Fuck outa here with them weak ass digits

Not mine sadly, just saved from the Ebola-chan threads when Sup Forums first discovered our meme magic powers.

We've come a long way, but I feel like Kek cultists aren't hardcore enough, Ebola-chan got actual blood sacrifices, and countless offerings of semen.

the clintonic plague

we could use something that would cut the population down to reasonable levels unfortunately the places that have overpopulation also are such shit that they have a culture of getting the fuck out and demanding gibs. maybe just get the pope to tell shitskins to keep it in their fucking pants. prolly not, frank only commits blasphemy when its bad for people.

>something that would cut the population down to reasonable levels

Why bother memeing a plague if you're going to half-ass it like that?
Human extinction or bust.