Putin in Japan

Putin arrived in Japan. All schools in Japan today make Borsch and Pirozhki.

What anime BDs should Putin buy today?

Putin probably torrents his animu like all Russians do.

Livestream links?

Only of his landing, which is over.

If Trump goes to Japan, will they make Burgers and fries?

We all know why he's in Japan rn

fpbp

Kremlin TV has been blaring all day about the japs livestreaming literally everything that goes on in Nagato today. I guess I've been had again.

Well if Japs livestream you have to look for jap sources.

bloody putin

gettin all that primo niseko powder....

Boku no Pico

new ssx game?

He's going to give the islands away, isn't he? P-please Russia, you should not submit to these cuckoldry tendencies.

Not sure. On one side he seems intent to settle the issues with Japan one or another way, on other he just recently moved more weaponry to those islands.

First season of classic sailormoon. It's is the main anime that unites the two countries.

Realistically thinking, what other way is there to settle the issue apart from giving the islands away? Give away the islands, but allow Russians currently living there to remain? Is such a thing even possible?

They will beg for Kuriles again.

Make islands neutral territory, sign cooperation agreement allowing both Japan and Russia to develop them and settle there. Warranty that no military installation of either side will be there.

If they didn't want to sell Kuriles for 50 billion $ during Medvedev they certainly won't now.

There's been some speculation about possible visa-free entry for japs to those islands. Plus nobody cares about the islands themselves, the battle is for the exclusive economic zone. It should be possible to work out some agreement along the lines of joint rights to that EEZ or maybe Putin is willing to go as far as relinquishing it entirely. Could also rent it to the japs for like half a century if they're willing to pay. Not like Russia actually cares about those peanuts.

Onsen visit confirmed.

Putin buying merchandise of his waifu right now I bet.

Putin trying to peek over the onsen fence and accidentally giving his Kurils away when?

shut the fuck up on the issues you have zero competence in. kurils are the natural barrier between the pacific ocean and okhotsk sea. japanese control over any part of it would bottleneck russian pacific fleet and undermine strategic ballistic deterrent. russian control over islands secures far east against american/japanese landing operations and provides platform for force projection into pacific ocean. of course none of this is any interest for a subhuman schmuck from porasha like yourself

kek, I was actually going to ask you to clarify some points before I realized your entire post was bait. That's a free (You), I guess.

Secret akiba visit with Abe-chan, Putin is living the dream.