Hahahahahahahahahaa

yahoo.com/finance/news/pepsi-ceo-indra-nooyi-my-employees-were-all-crying-after-trump-won-155919576.html

you have to go back

Who drinks Pepsi anyway?

I used to think the left had smart people but wow Donald Trump has opened my eyes to sheer retardation the left is capable.

The right aren't the brightest either though, people in general are just really dumb.

America is literally the safest place on the planet for non whites and women.

Good try on the fearmongering fucking currynigger

>LGBT """people"""

I don't know man. My hate toward the left in this election has made me hate all of their protected species (niggers, fags, trannies, subhumans in general...) even more than before.

Is it safe, is it safe, is it safe, she sounds like that Nazi from marathon man.

>women strategy
>if i tell them that XY is crying people are totally gonna listen to us!

We should just gas the entire planet

This just goes to show how brainwashed they had all become by the media

Conservatives/Libertarians are right about some things. Liberalism on the other hand is wrong about everything, wherever there is good and honor liberals are always ready to mock it, wherever there is disease and crime and poverty liberals are always ready to defend it and put it on a pedestal. Liberalism exists for the sole purpose of destroying whatever country it's infested.

People who fall for the left-right dichotomy are dumb.

There's going to be a great big purge soon, and both of them are going to be in a rude awakening...in a camp.

wtf i hate pepsi max now

Man, the media sure worked those idiots into a frenzy.

I dunno, I kinda like pepsi. It has an enjoyably different taste from Coke that I've come to enjoy every now and then.

Pepsi is terrible. I don't drink any fizzy these days but when I did I knew that coke was far superior.

They need to go back.

If she'd notice the correlation between mental illness and having to cry when things don't go your way, she'd have good employees only and not mentally unstable workers

>263,000 employees in PepsiCo
Really? All of them were crying? All 263000 employees were crying?

>drinking diabetes water

I love how they insist that every non-white, every woman, and every "LGBTQIA" are utterly pathetic mental cripples.

>Really? All of them were crying? All 263000 employees were crying?
Yes, hence the Pepsi River that was created that day.

Seriously, if I was a random employee of the company that would make me mad to be used like that.

Poopsi is a fucking awful beverage and if you prefer it over coke you are a gigantic pleb.

Their stocks plummeted when the poo in loo CEO badmouthed Trump supporters too.

Fags are alright, at least the non-flamboyant ones. I have no idea why they're so afraid of Trump when they have virtually nothing to be afraid of. Everyone else is shit, especially the mooslimes.

>drinking the diabetes jew

Their liberal friends and family repeated "you're going to die if Trump gets elected" so many times the past year they really believe it.

It's sad, just how easily they eat up disgusting propaganda like this just to try and win them over.

This bitch has probably walked through one or two factory floors in her whole career, what would she know about her workers?

>LGBT people work for Pepsi

wtf i love coke now

literally the only thing holding up pepsi is taco bell and mountain dew in particular

they have nothing else

The secret ingredient: Liberal tears

is pepsi the one that uses aborted baby parts in it's drinks?

I already boycott it because it tastes bad, but now I know there is a pooinloo in charge, I'll boycott twice as hard