Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums hate blacks?

Also what does your country call blacks?

>kaffer here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g1Ql0ndhhu8
youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flag
>still wonders why

>Why does Sup Forums hate blacks?
They are subhumans.
>Also what does your country call blacks?
Wogs

The Kaffers are like ants mane

Because they are ants mane

also are the maori like the god race in your country? or do they have a god complex?

Because they look and smell like shit.

We call them Neger here.

You're asking a question that has been answered like everyday. They're subhumans with the majority IQs at below adverage

because they always play the race card like kikes do except they chimp out over nothing and will kill you for pennies

i personally don't hate blacks. i hate niggers though.

>lel there's no difference
yeah there is.

we call them "negros", calling someone the color black (preto in portuguese) is offensive where i live

umm ok

HATE anyone who doesn't LOVE their own

i like blacks like this guy: youtu.be/g1Ql0ndhhu8

he's not the type of nigger to break into your home and steal your TV. Degenerate white people also do that

we call them nigger or fekete(meaning black)

i dislike them because they are agressive, loud, uncivilized and ugly, ofc there are exceptions and i have no problem with normal black people. for example i met two black girls at my uni (they are from germany top kek) and they are pretty nice people. but the ghetto niggers who live in our ghetto district are gypsy like subhumans and i want them shipped back to africa

They are trying to taint the white race with inferior genes

I thought it was "kaffa"

i really wonder how mlk jr. would react to today

>google president
>googles running around in the street calling for the deaths of cops and crying MUH RACISM over everything

>youtu.be/g1Ql0ndhhu8
He doesnt count as black, we are talking about niggers

Africa doesn't want them

We call them 'neeger'. It's a perfectly legal word with no ulterior meanings but you'll get kicked out of a cab in New York if you decide to use it in a conversation with your friend. Fucking dumbshit paki piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ&feature=youtu.be

People of African origin.

Niggers chimp out and destroy everything, see Ferguson Missouri.

righteous fucking nigger

fuck out of here, austrian keem

nigger salt?

I hate blacks for wasting resources and using up space I could use. They are subhumans and don't deserve any aid they get.

As for names:
black - fekete
old way of saying nigger though less "offensive" - néger
now we just use "nigger" too if we want to be derogatory

nope, just keeming out

Negri, gentiluomini arricchiti dalla melanina, baluba, vucumprà, negracci di merda

We used to own you

>They are subhumans and don't deserve any aid they get
do they deserve AIDS they get?

How is decolonizing your mind going?

used until we became a bunch of commy pussys
make austria habsburg again

An now you are being owned by immigrants.

NEWS ALERT: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MONARCHIST ROASTING AS SEVERE AS THIS

Lol, you took over when we stopped the Turk hordes, and watched them depopulate half our country, then brough in other nationalities to our land, that outbred us and kept our clay. Then when we beat the shit out of you in 1848 you called in the russians like the afraid little cucks you are. Plus you elected a communist to be your president, so shut the fuck up cuck. Austria is jewish owned, you don't deserve to be a country anymore. Your jews and shitskins should be purged, your people should be deported to germany, and Hungary should get all your clay.

tell me your name i will accouse you of being a pedophile on drama alert

We don't really have niggers here , maybe just few here and there buy nothing that's not manageable . Sadly we have a lot of gypsies and I mean a lot which is worse. Niggers at least seems somewhat funny

Yeah this country is ruined.Moving to whitetopia soon™

i am curenntly fucking a nigger bitch i don't have many problems with niggers
some are just waste others arent

HERETICUS REMOVUS!
VIRIBUS UNITIS

I would probably call for extermination of blacks, so resources would not be wasted, they would not pollute the earth (by consumption, no by existing), and whites could expand into Africa.

As for deserving a sickness, maybe, you are not smart enough to use protection, or to quarantine your sick, not to fuck them. But in general not really, it just a sickness, it tries to spread, noone really deserving it, I would exterminate blacks in a more humane/quicker way if possible.

i prefer gypies to niggers tbqh
gypies are cucks, if we had niggers we'd also have "mixed gangs"

If you fuck with us we will start another world war like the first 2 times also let me call putin real quick

lets just get auschwitz running again ok

calm down i wont pergnat here i just fuck her for the of it

Yeah we did a real good job jewing our way out oft being blamed for the world wars bit damnit Kamerad youre not supposed to publicly admit that

We call them negro, the slang term is egoy.

Negros.

I love you OP

>egoy
>Goy
Are you sure that you're not Israeli?

They are a metric you can use to objectively measure how shitty a place to live is based on their numbers, anywhere on the planet.

>bit
hello fellow aussi

I dont have a hooked nose.

I love you too, random Australian!

>ID checked
>cum

But your flag is the autistic Version of the Czech one

kek

Top kek

That's an insult to Czechs.

Blacks are statistically recorded to act as criminals and attackers more than other races, even while being a small chunk of a population, and have lower IQs. Of course there are rare exceptions where good blacks exist, but most of the time they are savages that have rejected the white man's attempt to help them back onto their feet.

How? You make no sense

Abo
Petrol Sniffer
Annoying

We call them Abos

Also Sup Forums has blacks cuz they make the majority of crimes.

Ah first year Sup Forums.

Good times.

Poor autismo

Remember that Blacks are a minority aswell, so those statistics are alot more colossal then you initially think

Im Dominican, instead of nigger we say cocolo

We hate Haitians

Because they're violent.

I like the term 'spook'

I only hate niggers.

Crows

cocolo, like cocoa... also I have respect for the Dominican

>kmice
>crnci
>čamuge
>nigeri
>majmuni
>čokoladni
>čimpanze

The list goes on. We hate niggers here and we're very creative about it.

>>čimpanze

Chimpanzee. Kekage is over 1000000

I have no idea where it originated or why we call them cocolos, but we do. It's meant to be as offensive as possible to them.

Dominican Republic is neighbors with that shit stain of haiti that we get confused for them. That's definitely one of the reasons we hate them so much. The ghetto dominican from city's are just as bad as blacks though, but our people, the ones who keep away from blacks are honest individuals.

At least the terrible ghetto blacks, as with all people their are always decent ones. I have nothinf against respectful blacks myself, long as they aren't nignogging

negro/negri, with some regional variations like nègher/nègar

чopнoжoпi
eng: black ass