No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Shills are shilling. At this point OP, what difference does it make weather they are being paid or not.

But honestly, we can't trust Drumpffff with the nuclear codes.

>everyone who disagrees is a shill
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

$0.01 has been transferred to your account

wtf im a #cruzmissile now

What campaign lol it's over give it up lmaooo

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking shill...

we HAVE COPIES OF THE RECEIPTS!

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

False.

I used to be a Drumpf supporter but after the _____ incident I've decided that I'm with Her.

This election had the best memes.

I haven't heard this pasta for a while now

This is one of the best images I've seen posted from the election and I haven't seen it posted aside from the few days after it was created.

Underrated AF

Nigger, please.
There is absolutely zero things appealing about Hillary Clinton and she's a big fat fucking mistake.

I reckon it's a handful of people being paid an hourly rate rather than per post. Some of the posts are quite lengthy and it's obvious some poor bastard has proof read them first. The content is dreary but probably from journalism students at least as its earnest and professional enough.

you're so new you weren't even here for CTR
and CTR only stopped posting here last month
that's how fucking new you are
go back to wherever you fucking came from, this obviously isn't your kind of secret club

>all these people replying to pasta not even a year old
You all HAVE TO GO BACK

Who the hell gives a shit.

Did someone accidentally set their ctr bot to post this Kong after the election? Why am I in a thread from two months ago?

See flag, another retarded kiwi country
Not suprised at all, seeing as you'll soon be a leaf as well.

Her what? LMAO

So Correct the Record does What exactly?

It's Putin & Trump vs. Clinton and al-Qaeda in the Cold War of Dank Memes