Americans post shit about their watered down mongrel heritage, which mainland Europeans don't give a fuck about...

>Americans post shit about their watered down mongrel heritage, which mainland Europeans don't give a fuck about, instead of just considering themselves American

Is America the perfect example of the failure of civic nationalism?

At least we're not a bunch of inbred fucks, union jack

It's the rise of identity politics. People strove to become American once upon a time, because it wasn't encouraged by ((()))

>At least we're not a bunch of inbred fucks

>mfw and YFW America has higher instances of inbreeding than England

Our inbreds live in trailer parks, your Germanic inbreds live in Buckingham palace.

See we have identity politics in the UK but i guess its different for us because we don't really feel bad about having been an empire, while the US is autistic about pretending to not be one.

>quintessentially british hijab woman.jpg2000

>we don't really feel bad about having been an empire
The British education system is infested with cultural marxists who are pushing this.

t. Brit who left.

Tell us more about the British identity.

Guess i managed to avoid that in my education, thank god. At university (i studied history) i actually sided with the view that the British uplifted India and that empire was justified, and still got good grades.

>England

>Posts a picture of Scotland

>Is America the perfect example of the failure of civic nationalism?
yes

>failure

We've invented everything that is the modern world.

And yet he classes himself as British. Thats my point, civic nationalism in the US is a joke. Everyone is subculture-american, instead of just British. Even our language is different. People aren't indian british, they're british indian. We put the new nation before the old one.

>*(((we've)))
thats not something to brag about

>instead of just British

Got my wires crossed lads. Obviously meant "instead of just American"

why are (((they))) pushing this civic nationalism shit recently all over pol?

You not get the memo? Leddit said about 3 weeks ago that it was going to invade Sup Forums.

How do you bongs even stand to look at yourselves? I mean, you sacrificed your own kids' innocence to the cult of tolerance.

Shame on you all.

The problem lies in the fact that we're so fucking multi-cultural.
Back in the early to mid-1900's, the overwhelming majortiy of White people did consider themselves just as you say they should. American. If someone said "I'm a proud Irishman", it meant they were born in Ireland and immigrated. If they made the same claim about being Italian, it almost always meant they came from Italy. Just two examples.

But then shit skins started to fill up our ranks.
And now White people will cling to any semblance of culture they can muster from their ancestry in a sub-conscious attempt at feebly fending off the cavalcade of niggers, spics, gooks, and other undesirables that keep shoving their fucking cultures down our throats on a daily basis, because suddenly baseball and apple pie is racist because "Muh slaves".

don't kneel to these faggot euros
They don't have any pride in the heritage at all, don't believe their lies
The UK is far more cosmopolitan than most of The US

The people there are concerned with the most frivolous shit like the rest of the western world.

Why can't you actually address the issue instead of just [autistic screeching]

god i used to know a faggot just like this

a few actually

fuck them

Nationality=\=ethnicity

there is no issue to address
you consider your situation superior because for the next 30 years you'll still have something that reminds you of a homogeneous population

meanwhile the vast majority of the western world doesn't care at all about nationality or heritage, they care about what can provide the most stimuli right away

Couldn't be yfw. The teeth are straight

what you're saying is true. when I'm abroad I don't break down a fucking genealogical chart, I just say I'm American.

the problem britanon is that in America people ask you about it. what are you? and you can't say American because if you do the usual response is yeah I know but what are you. granted this is only with whites though.

niggers are niggers, all spics are considered mexican, all chinks are chinese.

Pretty much this, I just say I'm American anyway.