Be honest, Sup Forums. Will you be mad if the electors vote Kasich instead of Trump...

Be honest, Sup Forums. Will you be mad if the electors vote Kasich instead of Trump? There's been a lot of rumblings about this lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticsforums.com/threads/63142-Why-Hasn-t-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-Released-the-RNC-or-Trump-Campaign-s-Emails?s=551991fc9190db4955ecb8cc55548ffa
rbth.com/blogs/continental_drift/2016/08/18/why-australia-should-abandon-its-russian-paranoia_622123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And what the fuck is going on in this board anyway that I can't talk about Kasich?

>implying it won't be Jeb
>implying it wasn't his plan all along
>implying he wasn't playing 7th dimensional Mongolian underwater basket weaving across every parallel reality this entire time

Can he unite america?
Can he keep americas allies by its side?

Is he smart and strong enaugth to lead the western world throu the comming storm?

Yes.

Jeb! would be pretty good. It would be funny if that one image actually came true. But I'd still prefer Kasich.

>Electors choose Kasich because Russia.
>find out it wasn't Russia.
Does Trump then get the Presidency back?

The election is over, the US will be made a complete mockery if they try to change the outcome

They aren't going to "find out" it wasn't Russia. It has been conclusively concluded to be Russia for literally months.

As opposed to the mockery we are now thanks to the Russians shitting up the election and causing party in-fighting? Dropping the Manchurian candidate is the only way to fix this shit.

>102990463
this mother fucker came in 4th in a 2 man race.

>The Russians shitting up the election

Source: cia's ass

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - CIA Director William Casey

The democrats caused that.

Even if it's true that "the russians" hacked the DNC, Hillary and podesta, it does not change the content of those email.

Grow up and accept the fact that Trump will be the next POTUS.

Kasich, Rubio, Hillary, anybody.

Anyone except Putin's cuck.

America as we know it is gone if the electors don't torpedo Donald Dumbfuck and tell Russia to fuck right off. The Republicans are done as a national party if they don't arm Ukraine to the teeth and give them our full backing to get back their country for fucking with our election.

Fuck you, Putin. This isn't D vs. R bullshit anymore. This is about patriotism, and all true Americans will never accept Drump.

Who is Kasich?

Would you be dancing to a different tune if you saw what was in the RNC emails? Probably not, and there's the irony.

It should be telling you something that even the liberals are willing to settle for a Republican candidate who isn't Trump. This isn't a partisan issue. This is an issue of the Russians trying to weaken American. And it's working because you are letting party loyalty blind you to that.

Trump revealed himself to be a neocon so if kasich wins it be the same thing but bigger bites.

You are a traitor if you don't accept the results of the election, remember?

I'm not american, I don't have any loyalty to either party.

But go ahead, post the evidence of these allegations.

Until then, however, I just read this as BUTTHURT FROM A COMPLETE LOSER

RNC emails? I heard a democrat say that they had RNC emails but I've not seen the CIA mention that or in fact anyone else so I don't even know if that's true

Shit we meme'd Jeb surge too hard didn't we

This.

It's literally a Russian takeover. A hostile coup. A power play and a hack meant to being this country down by electing the most obedient, unqualified, shameful idiot imaginable.

Putin knew Donald Dumbfuck was a once in a hundred year chance at killing America, and he ordered the hack. He stole votes from her.

Hillary Clinton is the legitimate, patriotic choice. The country would celebrate a compromise ticket like Kasich/Hillary if it means stopping Putin's cuck.

Obama had better give the electors their briefing, and they'd better do their damned jobs. We can't fuck this up or America is OVER.

Every time I see this dude now I get hungry desu. He needs to be installed into some sort of pantheon God of Gluttony.

There it goes again. If liberals supporting a Republican candidate isn't enough to tell you THIS ISN'T ABOUT WHO LOST, I don't know what is. I don't know what Swedish politics are like but I don't think you'd want a Russian pawn running your country.

It is absolutely true. Even Assange said "We have some pretty damning stuff on the RNC but we've chosen not to leak it" - because they wanted to take down Hillary specifically.

kek, mad? no, it will be a colossal happening

unfortunately they won't defy the people that blatantly

They won't

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democreatoc party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

The need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

I still have seen absolutely no evidence of this.

I bet you're just a MIC shill who wanted a war with Russia for the military contracts.

Why are you so stubborn about this? Is Sweden already under Russia's control?

but you're totally fine with israel and niggers running your country

What should I google? Shouldn't that have been the first result?

b8

Putting words in my mouth. All I want is for the US to not be controlled by Russia's puppet.

It obviously wasn't a direct quote.

>implying liberals live in reality

Donald? No one else can slide that hard.

Stop thinking it's a partisan issue. IT'S ABOUT THE FUCKING RUSSIANS.

So what should I google? I want to see what Assange said. Unless it was bullshit?

>The entire U.S. military will enforce martial law during the transfer of power out of their boundless loyalty to Hungry John Kasich, spitting in the face of the democracy they were sworn to serve.

thepoliticsforums.com/threads/63142-Why-Hasn-t-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-Released-the-RNC-or-Trump-Campaign-s-Emails?s=551991fc9190db4955ecb8cc55548ffa

Took two seconds on google. You are SHIT at googling things.

obama is a nigger and you're fine with it. israel control the us and you fine with it

also, why kasich? the guy with kore delegates after trump was el rato.

dems want kasich because is dumb cuckservative rino

GOLLY GEE OH MAN THIS IS JUST NUTS

>dems want kasich because is dumb cuckservative rino
he supports amnesty, loves abortion and probably crony/donor friendly

I just googled it and Italy is in a very friendly relationship with Russia called a "privileged relationship."
I'm done talking to you.

>RNC emails
Trump fans HATE the republican party

"Kasich is diddling kids" good, all his voters go to Trump

This make no sense

that's why is a cuckservative rino.

he should be a democrat or a lolbertarian

Extremely buttmad.

If they picked Clinton

1. Extreme U.S. happenings

2. Anything that goes wrong, like war with Russia or an economic recession or pretty much anything would be a noose around the neck of the media, celebrities and the DNC for all time. Especially when proof comes out of their fraud and lies.

If they pick Kasich.

1. Less bitching - Hey, he's a Republican after all!

2. Any happenings would be McVeigh in nature.

3. The same ruin of the Western world would continue unabated, but Liberals would just blame Muh Far Right Wingers because the NeoCons are in charge.

Basically all the pain of losing Trump, none of the joy of getting Hillary.

yes all 58 000 000 italians are russian operatives or russian sympathizers

your bait it's too stupid to work

There is no proof of Russian hacking.

You are a mockery because of your media and DNC throwing the biggest tantrum in modern history and resorting to literal Infowars hysteria to try and cancel your democracy.

The same group that leaked Podesta's emails also leaked Colin Powell's emails.

They were pretty interesting tbqh.

Your lazy for a shill.

That's a forum asking why Assange or WikiLeaks hasn't released RNC emails?

You said that Assange said that he had RNC emails and they had damning stuff on them. This doesn't even confirm they even have emails at all.

Your letting loyalty to a shitty candidate who lost because she's shitty and your hatred of white people blind you to the fact that you lost and your wasting your energy screaming and crying instead dealing with the reality as it is.

They leaked RNC emails. It was part of the evidence against the Russians.

That's how you know you're dealing with a shill.

The electors, dahnold

You're either an extremely skilled troll or an extremely retarded person.

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT EVEN MAKE?

Keith "Tin Foil" Olbermann strikes again.

>DNC plotting coup

>Keep accusing Trump of a coup

Sort of like how they accused Trump of being reckless for not accepting the election and calling it rigged or how they called him a pedophile or how they called him out for Fake News. Then went ahead and did all these things themselves.

Guess that means we know a DNC/Saudi coup is coming.

How do you still not understand that it's not about Hillary? We would be completely fine with a Republican. Just not a Russian-controlled Republican, i.e. Trump.

rbth.com/blogs/continental_drift/2016/08/18/why-australia-should-abandon-its-russian-paranoia_622123
I'm done talking to any Australians.

Assange never had RNC emails. The hackers released the RNC emails through their own site. DCLeaks.

kasich is NOT a conservative

this is why the republican base didn't vote for him.
why not cruz? explain this shitlord

decent b8

>Russia
WELL WELL, LOOK WHO IT FUCKING IS.

>rumblings
You mean like the "rumblings" that Trump would never officially run for President? Or the "rumblings" he would never beat Jeb Bush in the polls? Or the "rumblings" before the RNC convention that the delegates would stage a coup against Trump and nominate Rubio instead? Or the "rumblings" that Trump would lose in a landslide to Hillary? Which of these "rumblings" are most similar to what you are talking about right now?

Because Kasich has similar positions to Hillary.

Why not go with a Republican with similar positions to Trump?

Even the turtles were a part of his plan?

Also;

Why would you want a Saudi and Soros controlled puppet more than a Russian controlled puppet?

Genuinely curious.

shillary army pushing hard in the late hours b/c they get savaged during daylight/primetime don't take the b8 m8

What do you have against white people?

Russians are...Russian.

But at least they aren't Sand Niggers, you know what I mean?

>getting BTFO by based Australia
>IM DONE TALKING TO YOU REEEEE

did he rumble your jimmies?

Why do they even do it though?

These threads are exactly like the;

>Delegates are going to ruin him!
>He's never going to win the election, he got destroyed in the debates!
>Recounts!

Now;

>Russian hacking!

Both these and the recounts both had the same;

>Pls showz proof

>No!

>Hahahhaha rekt Drumpfkins!

>Russians haven't done much of anything for decades, wants to work with the west as the constant trade restrictions are taking a heavy toll on their economy.
>you: "omg the Russians are leet power and r gona kill us all, they makes us puppet I swear. That's why we have to ignore the democratic will of the peoples"
Fuck of shill. Nobody's buying it.

>loves abortion

No

>muh pootin is just an innocent guy who wants to be left alone meme

fuck off bong.

The days of Russia just being content to exist and work WITH us ended with Putin seizing power in Russia in 2000. Putin is a Soviet, a prodigy of Yuri Andropov, and like those old Soviets, he has resumed the 7D chess game with the US over being the most influential country on the planet. Cooperative efforts with the West and Russia that originated under Gorbachev and expanded under Yeltsin began to narrow under Putin until now we pretty much only cooperate on the ISS. Putin has put himself in opposition of us whenever he could and presented Russia as an alternative to American Hegemony his entire career as President and de facto leader (while Medvedev was president) of Russia. He's also shown himself quite willing to do landgrabs if he can get away with it.

So no, they're not just trying to mind their own business, they're trying to be a superpower again, and to do that, they have to take us down a notch, which, yes, anything he can do to make America seem weaker he is doing. Modernizing nuclear weapons, intervening in our political process, posturing in Syria and Ukraine to make us look like we won't protect our allies, and hell, getting Trump elected who talked about abandoning our allies, our allies are worried we'll abandon them, and if we lose our alliances it makes us weaker, Russia will be glad to step in our place.

It's all fucking International Chess.

>be Putin
>have a ton of blackmail material for Hillary "Pay for Play" Clinton
>release it because we russians are ebil lel

You are retarded if you think the world leaders didn't want Hillary with all the emails in their hands.

He'd much rather have a candidate that has talked about abandoning NATO and Japan and South Korea, effectively making the US much weaker. When you're trying to make Russia stronger than the US, obviously you want the candidates that will undermine the US's own Hegemony to be in power, just like the US wanted Gorbachev in power because it weakened the Soviet Union to collapse.

Putin probably has wet dreams over the US Balkanizing.

>There's been a lot of rumblings about this lately.

It's literally nothing.
After the protests, the recount and the Russians, liberals have once again deluded themselves into believing Trump won't be their president because electors won't vote for Trump.

>abandoning NATO
NATO is bullshit when most countries aren't paying the required miltiary spending.

>Japan and South Korea
So the chinese did the hacking now.
American taxpayers have no obligation to support these countries.
If they can't pay up, they deserve to be fucked in the ass.

Same goes to Israel.

who?

"30 rogue electors" is fake news

But I hope they do: civil war 2 electric bogaloo

They have an obligation if they want to maintain the petrodollar that keeps our standard of living as high as it is. Our people in poverty have it better than the middle classes of a lot of places and I don't just mean third world shitholes.

When we lose world reserve currency our standards of living will get fucked in the ass.

>value in petrodollar

Maybe it is time to cut government spending, stop printing money and pretend there will be no inflation.
Either way nice job moving the goalpost.

David, this guy is terrible at his job.

all of those result in loss of standard of living.

Being the world reserve currency currently protects us from the worst impacts of inflation ane keeps it managable. we do the things you say and people in this country will really learn what it means to be poor.

and that'll make us great again... how? It'll cripple us the fuck out and we'd go the way of "Great" Britain, as a "former" Superpower.