Voted Trump too.

Tell me how lonely you are.

>tfw no qt3.14 frog gf

>I'm a Woman.

Tits and timestamp, then state your business

Woman white?
then woman need have babies!

>I'm a Woman. On Sup Forums

Can you sit in a canoe without it capsizing?

post a pic of your breasts or get the fuck out of my board.

sage

About as lonely as you are.

But we can be lonely together.

Show us your rack love.

cute

I would have to take a pic. I don't have a camera nearby. Too much of a pain. Sorry.

Where are proofs?

I am interested in the source of the self-loathing and guilt that is like an oil slick around here.

Why do you guys hate sex?

I feel that there is no proof that would be sufficient. You can think I'm lying if you want.

Go on, I'll send you a pic of my 12 inch bull penis if you oblige.

>Why do you guys hate sex?
wew
you're not going to get good answers through shitposts. go read some books

>Im a woman
Fuck off, you attention whoring roastie cunt

There are lots of women here. Ironically, most all of them are redpilled, conservative and non-degenerate (and white.) Many are even married, and faithful. So ironically, by drawing this specific kind of woman to this board, you deny yourself timestamped tits. Catch-22.

Now, Sup Forums is where the degenerate, attention whore women (logically leftist as well, these days) go to reveal themselves--literally and figuratively--so, there, you can see some timestamped tits. But they are low quality, morally corrupt, degenerate tits.

It's a dilemma with no potential way to resolve. Likewise, many men and boys ;>) here would on some level love to know that redpilled, non-degenerate white women exist and even take a powerful interest in user rightwing culture and discussion, but, due to the logical and sensible rule here regarding an assumption of default male gender for all posters, these interactions are not possible here.

I hate catch-22 shit.

so what did you think you would get out of this thread exactly

Goto sleep Kerry

I acknowledge that this is a shitpost.

Sometimes asking nicely around here doesn't work.

I want to know why you guys hate sex so damn much. It is neurotic. And sad.

I want to help.

Things that never happened for $400 Alex

ITT: Shills who are upset someone else other than a FUCKING WHITE MALE voted for Trump

If you are lonely, go do your fucking duty and go have white children with a pure white woman. If you aren't white, go kys. Sage this shit thread.

not as lonely as a discarded cat lady who lost admission to the cock carousel past her mid-30s

Yeah, I fit that description, mostly. I might have once had a pretty wide degeneracy streak, but I out grew it.

I started this thread to hopefully start a frank discussion about sex/women and reality.

Sounds to me more like, the experienced ones generally love sex. The inexperienced ones long to know it. In general, there is tremendous alienation between the genders, because they don't communicate honestly. And a lot of that is because most people fear that honesty will somehow prevent them from getting laid, kek.

Some men and women legit hate the opposite sex (and/or fear them) but I don't think that's the majority of posters here.

The neurosis here, whatever and wherever it is, doesn't so much concern the sex act itself but insecurity and uncertainty about changing gender roles, especially insofar as they directly conflict with normal biological urges--not just with regard to fucking, but in all aspects of how men and women relate to one another.

Sex is easy, and delicious. Getting along is much, much more difficult.

I'm not lonely and do not have sperms.

Not Kerry from Brighton, surely. Kek

Kill yourself whore.

Then go do work in the name of your people. At least earn your fucking spot.

>I dont have sperms
> Cant do my duty

Uh, youre retarded right?

>2017-1
>Not understanding the word 'then'

Common Core English I presume

I didnt want to be remembered of this thread.
i hope basement ogre is still alive and well.

The resolution to this issue is non-echo chamber conversation. (thank you for actually contributing btw)

Notice: I am accepting questions about female sexuality. I will answer honestly.

>look at me!
>im different from all the other girls!!
>red pilled all day!
>im not an attention whore at all!!

Women are never red pilled.

tits and timestamp or gtfo, rules apply site wide you precious snowflake.

I'm female. I can't impregnate a woman. I'm not the confused one here.

shart2mart

It's difficult as hell. They are very protective of their safe space--I mean that unironically and quite seriously, in that it's not just a safe space for men but for women as well. It's safe not only in the obvious sense but also in that true discourse between humans can pretty much only occur without the distractions of face to face presence. It's like, here we can have pure intellects talking, disembodied brains and hearts communicating with amazing directness and honesty. The idea that this is something worth protecting, seems to be the consensus and I do agree.

Such a discussion can only happen if we all pretend to be male.

I have a job and take care of my family.

yw, good luck ;>)

>thinks normal people come here

Are you white? Then go have white children with a hard working white man, and raise them to know why they are superior. That is the duty of all whites now. Get to it or get out of the way.

No, I chose to ignore your desperation.

How the fuck am I supposed to make large swathes of the political spectrum bawl their eyes out in frustration if I'm getting laid all the time?

I literally know normal people who come here. In real life. Strange, I know. I also know I'm not very normal, but I do have normal aspects.

Of course it's good to pretend otherwise. I'd love to have godlike powers for one night and see everyone who comes to Sup Forums.

Lauren, you are a Canadian. Posting behind a proxy/in the USA doesn't allow you to vote for Trump.

I'm not special. Sup Forums only pays attention to certain approaches.

Read my replies here, there is a reason for this.

How are they normal? I have a full time job and cute gf and I'm far from normal but a lot of fags on here would call me a normie.

I'm white. My husband is white. I accept his children as my responsibility. I am not going to produce my own because agent orange fucked things up.

Publish pictorial evidence of your mammaries, or be gone!

Multitasking is worth it.

I guess it depends on how you define normal. I've always had off-kilter perspectives on shit. I too have a job, a nice wife, even kids. But I know I'm a weirdo and do not relate to a lot of stuff that normies seem to love.

To answer your question, just the basic stuff--functional, jobs, pay their bills, act "normal" in daily life, reasonably conformist etc. One even watches TV. I don't, for the most part. That's probably one mark of a normie--being into TV.

It's pretty much a brainwashing device.

>I'm a Woman. On Sup Forums.
>expand thread
>no tits in the first 10 posts
Well you obviously haven't been here for very long.

As long as the kids are white, good. Prepare them for the day of the rope. They will likely have to lead the charge.

Sir, you are too bold! Such a cad...

nope, fuck you.

Actually, I came around about a year ago.

I mean sure, there's a balance between sex and shitposting, but between you and me and the rest of Sup Forums I'd pick the shitposting unless I'm really pent up.

There are no men or women here, only anons.

>I'm a woman

Eh, Only a newfag would be surprised. Had conversations with proven women many times throughout my year here. Most of them Just watch and don't post tho.

>How lonely i am?
Very.

>I'm a Woman
really who cares, will u show tits? how is that related to Sup Forums

Stop riling up my mates for nothing you jezabel

As you wish.

>his children

You realize you're white too, right? You just illustrated how you have no racial identity. As if you're some seperate entity or special snow flake.

I'm not a good cook. :(

i consider my gf "redpilled" but she's never called herself that once or tried to be contrarian on purpose for edgy appraisal. i'm real lucky, women like shoe are the worst sometimes.

No, he was married before. The kids are not genetically related to me. Hence they are not "mine."

I care very much for them though.

Then you might not be aware, but "tits or gtfo" only gets spammed for blatant attention seeking, or bringing up your gender when it's not asked or relevant.

Tits or gtfo, user.

I'm shit posting from my bed with my gf beside me. I wish she would shut up.

Then I suppose you must just not understand Tits or GTFO. It's not actually about seeing tits, thought that is part of it. It's a toll of sorts. You want to broadcast to us all that you're a woman, fine, that's dandy, but until you post tits you're just a worthless attention whore, it don't matter what your reasoning for telling us you're a woman is. Once you've posted tits, you're no longer a useless attention whore, as you've provided fap material, you're just a regular attention whore, because there is literally no reason you need to tell us you're a woman, cunt.

this is Sup Forums dude. Nothing but "edge". What the hell do you want? Me to spend and hour typing a well thought out paper on sexuality and politics, for literally zero discussion? Tried that.

I opted for what works. "If only a discussion could start...

>Sup Forums
>edgy
Reddit transplant pls leave

Reminder to sage this thread.

>If only a discussion could start...

then show us tits or fucking leave, idiot

you know the goddamn rules

I can relate to this.

>Thread about Election or something
>Discusses about it seriously
>It's all just shitposting
>Zero (you)'s for your well-thought arguments

Sup Forums is actually a shitposting board

A discussion about what? Your OP has no content.

Tits or GTFO.

You should know the rules.

My reason was clearly expressed further down in the thread.

Why does Sup Forums fear/hate sex? It is relevant to /pol, because of the identity politics expressed regularly.

This isn't even a passing of judgement, only seeking discourse.

My gender being relevant because the topic is sex and politics.

Sup Forums what do i fap to tonight?

The family unit is the building block of our society and promiscuous sex destroys it on three fronts: single motherhood, when women whore around there's no motivation for men to start families, and the fact that the more partners a woman has the less likely she is to be faithful

Im not even gonna lie i jacked of over 5 times yesterday on skype to this busty nordic beauty. But now i woke up and feel drained and like pure shit.

see the thing is it's a stupid question you brought up that majority of people on Sup Forums probabaly couldn't answer because it doesn't apply to them because what you're assuming isn't true for most people on Sup Forums to begin with. second of all you've gotten a serious answer already earlier in the thread. Sup Forums is not one fucking person. le edgy Sup Forums boys stereotype doesn't fucking exist, especially on a board as diverse as Sup Forums.

Women.

So essentially OP, every time you let another drunken slob toss his diseased cock into your gaping snatch you're contributing to the downfall of Western Civilization.

And for the record I'm not an angry virgin, I've been with about 25 women and am currently in a loving relationship

you sound like your just gonna say a bunch of post modern shit about gender just say what you came to say

Screen cap instagram or Facebook then you fatfuck

One answer..../pol isn't one person.

Just got done reading loads of posts about all women being whores, etc.

Not "le edgy Sup Forums boys"

ehhhh.....