Royal Descent

Descent from royalty and thus antiquity is the ultimate form of cultural continuity and thus is an essential part of being a member of your culture. Is anyone here descended from royalty?

Literally every White person alive descends from Charlemagne

Ive descended from swedish royalty

Oh which king of Somalia are you related to?

Royals deserve to be decapitated, if your only claim to fame, in this day and age is being 'descended' from royalty, then KYS.

>Literally every White person alive descends from Charlemagne
Why am I not made of gold then? Check m8 Francois.

Im local high-mid class nobility descedant my grandads fought against bolsheviks and nazis

Inbreeding is bad m'kay

What the fuck does "royalty" matter? Royals are judt regular retards who convinced other retards they're special.

You tell em Cleetus.

My ancestors are farmers. Pure undiluted plebe here. I need a proper patrician to take me in.

Why would you even want inbred 'royal' genes, they're literally some of the worst on this planet.

Being distantly related to kings doesn't make you special. It means they fucked around a lot with peasant women. This is some WE WUZ shieeeet.

>I am important because my mother was one of the 500 slaves my rich dad fucked in his life

Doesn't get any more FUCKING LEAF than this.

I was going for Mr Mackey you dunce

I actually haved descended from nobility, though nowadays it means nothing. Fucking commies taking my lands

And it should mean nothing, there's literally nothing special about your shit genes. (Other than them being objectively shit, so please. Die out)

If a king fucks a nigger the end result is still half nigger.

I'm descended from a swedish baron who is descended from royalty and you can quite literally trace back through the Viking age to nordic mythical figure like Odin etc. , pretty interesting stuff, if your descended from Scandinavian nobility you can most likely trace it back to royalty

I come from a family of hacienderos.

basically this

>“Cuimhnich air na daoine o’n d’thaining thu”
-- Remember the men from whom you are descended.

In Finland we all are sons of our beloved father, Genghis Khan. He is not dead, we are all his children.

My father is an illegitimate child of an European royalty. He was born in the late 50's to a prominent heir of an influential family and a singer (my grandparents), but was given away for adoption, in secret of course - later finding out that he's actually from a royal bloodline.

>Claiming power simply because of who you were born as or because you say God wants you to rule (with no evidence)
Back to the Dark Ages with you

Bullshit.

What's wrong?

I'm from a nation where all our royalty died off 850 years ago, we've got little sympathy for 'noble' cucks.

I was just curious.

>planet

Roundies so naive.

Mine too. Fucking love it.

>planet

Roundies so naive.

If you got royal blood do me a real favor

Clean yourself in january, learn to tune yourself to shumans and dont go crazy jesus with the fucking results .

Bad results everywere.

kek, what a pasta

>you can quite literally trace back through the viking age to nordic mythical figure like Odin etc

I quoted op instead

>monarchy

>fought against nazis
GET OUT