Fun fact: Trump's cabinet (combined wealth) is the richest cabinet in US history. Drain the swamp, HAHAHA

Fun fact: Trump's cabinet (combined wealth) is the richest cabinet in US history. Drain the swamp, HAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off ahmed

You know the US is so corrupt with lobbyists that I think having people who are already rich isn't necessarily a bad thing since they can't be bought. The only concern is what twisted beliefs they have coming in.

you need people who know how to make money to make money, you monkey. how else are you going to fix a trillions of dollar in debt country?

LMAO why would you want Bruce Wayne as President? I mean he's rich so he's easily bought lol.

fucking this. It should be mandatory that minister must be rich. Enough with those fucking theoricists

>appointing lobbyists is bad
>just appoint the CEOs the lobbyists work for, that's much better

THIS!!!

DRAIN THE SWAMP

>implying there's a difference

The debt doesn't have to be "fixed". That's the nature of a debt based currency. Pay all the debt back and you no longer have currency.

What the fuck is the problem?

This shit would happen no matter who won

>rich isn't necessarily a bad thing since they can't be bought.
HOW YOU ENJOYING GOLDMAN SACHS FAGGOT?

>This shit would happen no matter who won

So why did Sup Forums suck Trump's cock?

t. Shabazz bin Laden

Not if Bernie did.

Fun fact: you lost the election and will lose again in 4 years, and then again in 8.

>best and the brightest

JFK would spit in your face OP.

>drain the swamp means hiring poor people

fuggg we gonna be rich :DD

You know there are rich people with decency right? Not all of them are scum. Rich liberals are actually the worst

>Bernie would not be controlled by lobbyists

Wew

Is that accounting for inflation? Because appointing extremely rich guys is nothing new, JFK appointed the CEO of Ford to be his Secretary of Defense.

Bernie was a man of the people who stood up to the establishment.

How do you think we're gonna pay for that wall?

Heh, yeah, those rich fuckers want to ruin the country and hurt the economy!

Have another (You) my friend

>part of the establishment for 30 years
>fighting the establishment

pick 1

someone post that countersignal pic

All Trumpcucks should be shoot. Seriously, they are too stupid to breath.

This faggot literally said he was gonna drain the swamp, and gave you the literal swamp he said he would drain and you faggots eat it up. Kill all trumpniggers.

>those rich fuckers want to ruin the country and hurt the economy!

Yes they literally do. Who do you think crashed wallstreet?

And?

>plebbit has no idea what the swamp is and how deep it is.

Rich people can't be bribed

>appoint people who are at the top of their industry
>HAHAHA NOT DRAINING SWAMP U MAD?

Ever heard of the saying "best man for the job"?

>rich people are evil meme
kill yourself commie swede faggot

This, it's meritocracy in action.

Trump of Hillary....Money is the establishment

fuck money we don't need that shit

>people actually think draining the swamp means putting in a bunch of poor/average joes

see

nod a argumend

>Rich people can't be bribed

Rich people are the ones who rig the system so they stay rich. BUT BUT TEL ME HOW GREAT TRUMP IS?

>people actually think draining the swamp means putting in a bunch of poor/average joes

Ok so why did he say he was anti-wallstreet in his FINALE AD?

american efficiency

Yeah cut the middle man out and go full pillage.

>ohh no people who are unlikely to be bought and paid off by foreign money! quickly, fill the cabinet with career politicians who are in there for the money and will be manipulated by people who pay them under the table!

>Yeah cut the middle man out and go full pillage.

At least now we see out in the open we are an oligarchy. Maybe now we can have a full communist revolution.

I love this argument.

He first stated that you'll find better negotiators in the business world and was going to tap into that. Draining the swap is more about career politicians and bureaucrats

not an argument

>bought and paid off by foreign money!

Su-sure they aren't.

At least you know his picks aren't thirsty for money and privileges.

>I'll use a slogan against him!

Try again OP. Not an argument.

>implying successful = swamp
try harder

>Being ok with debt based currency
*(((bankers))) laughing in the distance*

Okay so they are shaking hands. Not an argument.

I hope you're behind 7 proxies user.

>hehe our cabinet is so rich that they can't be bought so all they have to do is make humanity better

This is pretty fucken delusional mindset

You do realize the swamp is the politicians right? Are you actually retarded?

>Okay so they are shaking hands. Not an argument.

You forgot the part where Exxon benefits from lifting sanctions on Russia for Arctic offshore drilling.

>Elect rich successful businessman
>OH NO WHY IS HE APPOINTING OTHER RICH SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMEN?

Someone has to run the fucking government, and it's either people with executive experience or career political stooges. Stop being a retard.

Smart ppl get good jobs. What is your point?

I don't care.
I'm an outlaw.

>Smart ppl get good jobs.

Smart people are the ones who are rigging the economy to be neoliberal. The smartest people in the country are the ones fucking us over. You are a fucking idiot.

>The smartest people in the country are the ones fucking us over
Isn't that how life works?

Yep.. I remember him saying that. He is correct. Who did Obama make Secretary of State ? Hillary.. she was so dumb her whole crew ran emails off a server in her house and gmail and yahoo.
Rather have smart CEOs that know how the world works then dumb politicians in these positions

so you would prefer we put dumb ppl in these positions? Maybe some gender degree graduate..
I think you might be a fucken idiot.

>Drain the swamp, HAHAHA

What does their wealth have to do with that?

'The Swamp' is career politician scum - who he has done a great job of avoiding as much as possible.

So yes, all signs point to the swamp being drained.

>so you would prefer we put dumb ppl in these positions?

I prefer people who have emotional appeal for human life over a smart Ivy League cunt who puts profit over humans.

Why not appoint community organizers to run the biggest business on the planet? If you've made millions running large companies you're obviously not qualified to run a state.

He should put your favorite redditors and youtube personalities in charge.

I'm still not understanding.. what like Aleppo man or Bernie? Or Hillary Clinton.
I'm not sure you are on the right forum.
I think you have read too much MSM to believe that crap.
In my life I have found that the ppl that are most likely to fuck you over are the ones that are overly religious and righteous .. I'd rather deal with a straight shooting shark because you know where you both stand and make a deal.
But pleas continue with your Hillary and Bernie care about people meme

who the fuck cares?

I didn't help meme him in because of policy or his cabinet picks.

I helped meme him in for liberal tears.

And for the Supreme Court.

Trump himself is also the only President to have been richer than George Washington.

Congratulations. Enjoy being fucked over by his policy and his cabinet picks. Hope the liberal tears were worth it.

>haha i fucked over my country but at least i get le librul tears
>but its the libruls who value feelings over rationality!!!!
Kill yourself my friend

>'The Swamp' is career politician scum - who he has done a great job of avoiding as much as possible.

He's put in a lot of establishment guys when he really didn't have to. He's a sell out.

The "swamp" never meant rich people

Try find someone who has proven their talent in the private sector who is not rich.

"The swamp" was supposed to mean special interests in Washington, i.e. Goldman Sachs and ExxonMobil

Stop fucking damage controlling you cuck.

Yes because wealth is directly proportional to corruption

>successful people in position is bad

It was drain the swamp not drain the bank, fuck off sven.

What percentage of them are currently members of the entrenched corrupt DC political machine?

How does this revelation change your attitude towards "draining the swamp?"

t. Liberal

>What percentage of them are currently members of the entrenched corrupt DC political machine?

A lot actually.

You seem to be having trouble with simple logic. These people weren't in government before. They aren't current politicians. There is nothing illegal about having money.

>Tasked with bright ginger the country out of debt and bringing back jobs
>Makes cabinet full of poor people

You'd have preferred this, I suppose?

new VARG!!!!

completely dismantlig Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k

>Goldman Sachs isn't part of the establishment
Trumpcuck logic

>He thinks rich people are the problem

>he defends Goldman Sachs

>like all leftists he thinks his boss works for him

>he thinks a goldman sachs CEO gives a fuck about average Americans

>more rich people are earners than cronies/predators
my sides
it's the other way around m8

>he thinks Goldman Sachs CEOs aren't part of the political establishment

I don't give a fuck if they care about average Americans. I give a fuck if they care about their market base.

I guess Trump needs be be appointing poor hillbillies and ghetto niggers to make people happy.

To piss of the SJWs and political correctness warriors ofc.

Rich successful people would have been appointed regardless of who won, who was he supposed to appoint... college proffesors? Sup Forums would be crying either way, "MUH subversive commie professor". He picked successful businessman he knows and trusts.
I think the main reason Americans elected trump is because they trust his administration would truly stand for Americans, yes most of them are neocons even nwo tier, but while they're under trump they will work for America.

>I don't care about average Americans
I thought electing Trump was about DRAINING THE SWAMP

Either these are trustworthy people who want to make America rich, or they're all in one place for when we start mortaring DC.