THANK YOU BURGERS!!!!!!

I want to to thank the burgers for being 70% christian, while europe is cucked by atheism.

Christianity is the only true religion for a western man and woman, because it made west the greatest civilization in the world.

My country was raped by atheist totalitarian soviets, so everyone around me that I know in here is an atheist, which is a damn shame, because a true nationalist, a true conservative must always carry even a least bit of faith in Jesus Christ.

I just want to say that I hope I could ease myself into becoming a christian someday, and any christian Sup Forums browsers, please keep doing these "daily reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board" threads, because only christianity will save us from atheism, which only serves as a spiritual, nihilistic vacuum, opening people up to seriously consider shit-tier ideologies like hedonism, nihilism, anarchism, communism and islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting kek on a thank you Christians thread

be gone JEW

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

>Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism

We're protestant though

fpbp

fuck off with your false idol rat baby.

protestant states got reformed into liberalism even faster

vno

double, noice!

Kek is not a religion, it's a meme

>Christianity is the only true religion for a western man and woman, because it made west the greatest civilization in the world.

The Christian world dominated Europe for many centuries. This was the known as the dark ages. There was no progress. Then the enlightenment came and the world vastly improved by every measure. This period was characterized by the rise of rationality and, with that, atheism.

Without rationality and the rejection of fear, ignorance and superstition, you'd still be living in mud huts and dying by 40 and terrified by toilet witches or something. Be grateful.

Kek is a evil demon

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

>this much "MUH MAX STIRNER" shilling
seriously, dude, being forgiving and generous is not a weakness, being naive and cowardly is a weakness. Christians have won glorious victories and built glorious cities all over the world. Get fucked

> inb4 the dark ages were actually a golden age for Europe

then why did the european world lost north africa, syria, turkey and the balkans to Islam, while being constantly raided by mongols?

Being meek and submitting to your enemies IS a weakness

Europe had glorious cities waaaay before Christianity. Under Christianity the western world permanently lost one of their most beautiful cities: Constantinople

>justredditfacts
Dark ages made renaissance possible. During all these times, monks transcribed ancient greece literature, scriptures and notes into Latin, turning them into books.

this is bollocks, Kek is a meme. We have no physical altars or written any paperback books for converting people into the cult of Kek. We have no rituals to perform, no prayers, no nothing. It's a MEME! There is nothing unchristian about using memes. In the end, the purpose is to redpill people. Kek is a tool, not of religious worship.

Jesus is a jewish demon to make people slaves

>Christianity is the only true religion for a western man and woman

> Dark ages made renaissance possible

That is like saying that having as flu is what allowed me to be healthy after the flu was over

> monks transcribed ancient greece literature, scriptures and notes into Latin, turning them into books.

those books ALREADY existed. Yet christians want us to thank them for not destroying every single pre-christian book, lol!

>Being meek and submitting to your enemies IS a weakness
this applies on inner struggles and conflicts with the people you have a hate-love relationships with. This has nothing to do with people who wish to destroy you.

>Europe had glorious cities waaaay before Christianity. Under Christianity the western world permanently lost one of their most beautiful cities: Constantinople
and Egypt had pyramids too. This is not an argument. There was a setback in development, the rome didn't perform well anymore under the old gods, and christianity was the solution. It united europeans eventually, and gave them identity. Pagan gods would only divide Europe further into chaos.

* having the flu is what

>Being meek and submitting to your enemies IS a weakness

This.

>Implying military victories lifted people out of ignorance, fear and superstition.

To the extent that military victories were even possible, it has to be attributed to rational planning and strategizing, not praying at an alter or sacrificing virgins by throwing them into volcanoes.

Everything we have (and everything they had in ancient times) is the result is careful, rational thought. The more this exists in a society, the more knowledgeable and successful it becomes. This is true everywhere and at every time. Bye bye christfags. Your time has come.

> This has nothing to do with people who wish to destroy you.

huh? What is your evidence of that?

You seem to believe that Paul and Peter grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

> christianity was the solution. It united europeans eventually, and gave them identity

What did Christianity solved? Decades after it was adopted, the empire split apart, the western half collapsed, what "union" are you talking about?

This has nothing to do with christianity, because those people are shit cunts and blinded by naivety

>That is like saying that having as flu is what allowed me to be healthy after the flu was over
you still don't seem to get it. What was before Rome? some random tribes here and there. Even during rome, the outside world was some random tribes here and there. Then there were huns and some random shitskins who scared europeans. Under christianity, the Ottoman empire was stopped. Christianity is and has been an uniting force to keep Europe where it is, instead of letting shitskins break us one by one. Rome was good at this stuff, but it carried the seeds of destruction and didn't operate well at some point, it needed a reform.

>those books ALREADY existed. Yet christians want us to thank them for not destroying every single pre-christian book, lol!
not really, they were in constant threat of being burned by random knights and warlords. Monks were the ones who dedicated their lives to recapture them in a form that they could be stored for centuries. Don't kid yourself, the royalty at the time couldn't care less about ancient greece heritage, but monks did.

>pope meme
lol, I don't know, I'd like to be a protestant

>What did Christianity solved? Decades after it was adopted, the empire split apart, the western half collapsed, what "union" are you talking about?
eastern rome survived for a thousand years more, united by christianity. Germans who adopted christianity built a great society. Same for spaniard, french and britons. If they would have remained pagan, they'd be cucked

>Dark ages made renaissance possible.

The dark ages preceded the renaissance. But the renaissance was spurred by the transmission of the knowledge of the ancient Roman-Greco world back into Italy via France by the Crusaders who aquired this knowledge by invading Spain and fighting the Moors who were the sole inheritors of this knowledge as it was lost to the rest of the world with the collapse of ancient Rome.

Thank you, Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, Epictetus and Seneca. Get fucked, Zeus, Poseidon and Jesus.

> Under christianity, the Ottoman empire was stopped

You DO know that the Ottomans conquered Constantinople because CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS blew the fuck out if it right?

> Christianity is and has been an uniting force to keep Europe where it is

You do know that Ottomans managed to reach Vienna because Protestants and Catholics were too busy massacring each other across Europe right?

It would not be until 1914 WAY after the Enlightenment, way after the Frenc Revolution, that the turks would finally be expelled from most of the balkans
* they were in constant threat of being burned by Christians

>the royalty at the time couldn't care less about ancient greece heritage, but monks did

yes, that must be the reason why the olympic games were banned and so many temples were destroyed by christian mobs

Your belief that Christianity is a culturally conservative force is absurd

fuck off shill

>flag
:^)

eastern rome remained christian and got cucked and by god, it got cucked hard, to this day their capital is still turk and muslimn

to believe that Christianity is about making empires strong is absurd

Why did Saint Augustine write that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches to the Greek Orthodoxs actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

you even talk about spaniards, you do know this religion of power of yours didn't prevent them from being occupied by Islam for 700 years right?

This
It was the enlightment era(which in many ways was a successor to the yesteryear thinkers of Ancient Rome/Greece) which brought west to success

Religions are outdated
Period

Why do you faggots still support the talking bush meme

Its pathetic

this

this too

>thanking people for being Christian
>Thanking people for inheriting a religion from their parents who got it from their parents
>Who got it from their ancestors who were forced into it
>Who adopted it because a Roman emporer decided to follow it to appeal to people so he could convince a passifist people into fighting a war
>It all goes back to a jew who was basically following the same tenants as Buddhism
>It all started with some Jews in desert

Thanks for not thinking for yourself, you make me so proud.

nice doubles

nice bump m8!

>tfw no redpilled burger gf

#lewd

bump

last bump

you fucking sick faggot, bumping my own thread to shove this reddit-tier shit down my throat, turning my sincere thread into a underageb& preschool playground. Just fuck off.