Timeline

What the Hell sort of timeline is this when Alex Jones is denouncing conspiracies

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol what a fucking hypocrite.
Still waiting for Y2K Alex, when you said Russians were launching nukes against America.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

Guess you go wherever the wind blows to sell your water filters, right fat fuck?

Well i agree with him.

9/11, sandy hook, pizzagate have evidence. This all started with an anonymous report from washington post.

Kinda frightening the press would start this just becuase they cannot accept Clinton was a terrible candidate

>tfw Alex seems sane compared to most journalists on msm
What went wrong?

Nice gets-

It's absolutely insane, I really just can't wrap my head around how hatred and paranoia has become normalized during this election cycle

I have some Americans on Facebook who are quite leftist people posting all this quite aggressive anti-Russian news stories and anti-Assad Syria shit

I really wonder what would go down in Syria with Hillary's no fly zone she wanted to put up and her going after Russia at every opportunity, thank fuck she lost

Double trips of truth

Donald Trump broke reality
>the Democrats are now warmongering McCarthyists
>the Republicans are now an anti-interventionist worker's party
>Alex Jones is a better reporter than anyone who takes a check from any major network

Sandy Hook thing never seemed convincing. At best, just like 9/11 the most probably scenario to me would be intelligence officers knowing about it but letting it happen. That's pretty much how far I'm willing to go with those two

it should give you a strong intuition how the world works.

the overwhelming majority of people are clueless and limit themselves to parrot what they hear the people/institutions they trust say.

Zero thinking.

Trump was smart in understanding it and taking advantage of it.

>103000300
does this mean anything kek-related?

It's funny, the US has been adopting some quasi-communist ideas about equality, while Russia is now an authoritarian capitalist. They've swapped ideologies. So now they have to have another cold war, complete with McCarthyist paranoia, because the other side different, even if that difference wasn't a million miles from their own former position.

He simply wants exclusive coverage. You guys are literally ruining his business.

>It's funny, the US has been adopting some quasi-communist ideas about equality, while Russia is now an authoritarian capitalist. They've swapped ideologies.

No they haven't. Russia's largest corporation is state-owned for christ's sake.

What's all this timeline bullshit?

Berenstein Bears or Berenstain Bears?

>

kys, sir.

>it's the illuminati
>it's the offshore bankers
>it's the globalists
>it's the CIA
>it's Pelosi

But, Alex, how about the Russians?!

>1776 will commence again!!! *growls* *pitches product*

>Sandy Hook thing never seemed convincing
It was badly pulled off so they didn't use it for a gun-grab like they planned, probably because there weren't enough fake photos and such to disseminate because people had already started spotting the crisis actors.

I meant the whole thing being a conspiracy

Have you looked into the victims?

What do you mean? This faggot shill goes official story on 911 and all the false flag shootings like Virginia, Orlando, Aurora, Charleston, and Sandy Hook.

Is this what you consider evidence? yikes

>What the Hell sort of timeline is this when Alex Jones is denouncing conspiracies

We summoned the God of Chaos. Too late for regrets. Enjoy the show!

Praise Kek!

Don't bother talking common sense into them, this is now a Russia Today / SVR echo chamber now.