i.imgur.com/sCmN4O0.jpg
strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Trump is a monarch establishing an aristocratic family

lol obama brought his kids with him to meetings

oh no, obama the dictator ....

what a stupid fucking tweet lol

Nepotism

Tweet at him about how Obama's kids live at the white house and met heads of state.

>dad takes his son to work to teach him about his occupation and tasks hoping he'll follow suit one day
omg hero dad more americans like this
>trump takes his children to a meeting to teach them about his occupation and tasks hoping they'll follow suit one day
epitome of a dictator

the country needs a benevolent dictator

Nepotism is a bad thing and should be avoided, especially in a republican form of government.

The people that say this are the same people that think it is okay to have dynastic democracies like the Bushes or the Clintons and the same that are asking for Michelle to run in 2020

His children have no business sitting in at this meeting. There are laws against nepotism and they're also supposed to be part of his so-called blind trust running his business so it's a conflict of interest. It's stupid to defend this.

This

>Involving your kids in your life makes you a dictator

That is an unnecessarily large table. Unless you're going to put a stripper pole and Trump's daughter in the middle, it's just a waste of space.

This is stupid shit interior designers and "artists" do to "fill the void/space".

I fucking hate artsy people.

dude what?

it's the most practical.
Everyone sees eachother.
Yes, it's open in the middle.
That helps.

just imagine the stupid nonsense that's coming out of trump's mouth in this image and all the tech entrepreneurs just acting like "oh what a cool observation mr. president"

He is showing how u grab america by the pussy and make it your bitch

Putin doesn't bring his children to meetings so your logic is flawed

His children are running the transition team to hire cabinet members and staff. Trump picked them because they were the only competent people in the room after Chris Christie's shit show. Why wouldn't they be there?

>be trump
>Have strong empowered daughter
>No sorry too bad showing her the ropes is what dictators do

I can see that but when it comes to money and making deals the man has a knack to get shit done. For instance the whole Boeing airforce 1 debacle. Odds are after the exchange the project is either gonna be scraped or a cheaper deal gonna be made

what about this?

it's cweeepy, makes my tummy hurt, OUCHIE!

we all do

It's like there are two different realities

>Everyone sees eachother.

... Do I really need to draw a diagram on why a rectangle/square table is the worst possible design for "everyone seeing each other"?

it really is, thats what Saddam did

>um excuse me but my kids need security clearances
>why? they're not members of the government
>well... they're my kids... so they're special... duh

ok drumpf

When the Electoral College chooses Clinton , the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump.

how did they even get those trays in the middle? With a pool cleaning net?

IT WAS A PRIVATE MEETING. HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS

you can't just put roaches next to human sized table and expect it to look normal

When Trump loses the election, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks etc.

Just think if Trump had a brother he might even appoint him as the Attorney General of the United States.

Oh wait that was Kennedy.

wtf why Hillary was involving her husband and her daughter ??

Trump drinks water, this is what dictators do.

He breaths air to oh my god hes a fucking dictator

Keep telling yourself that, if you believe hard enough and cross your little fingers and toes it might just come true!

We all are!

>That is an unnecessarily large table. Unless you're going to put a stripper pole and Trump's daughter in the middle, it's just a waste of space.

It's not a waste of space. There is a physiological reason behind it for conducting business. When negotiation, the distance between each party is far apart and not up close and personal. This distance allows a person to be harsher and more aggressive than they otherwise would be if up close to one another.

Iiiiiiiiii am pretty sure that's just a side effect, and the original intent was to show off how wasteful you can be.

i.imgur.com/sCmN4O0.jpg

More like Green_Cuckballs

How the fuck is that disturbing?

Wheres Tiffany?

It disturbs them because they lost.

Do they build those tables inside the room?

She just likes to waste her life being a degenerate, he keeps Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka because they wanted to be part of the business and he values their advice.

Because its better to media if they were fucking each other butts or doing drugs, or even better fucking doing the lavish life-style they deserve for being young and super-rich so they can attack Trump family over and over again.

A little informal and borderline nepotism?
Yes, but again he is the fucking president and if he wants his adult children sitting next to him to learn and help him during work (POTUS is most about stress and decisions than technically studies) then left him do it! Its not like they are unsuitable if any they are well educated, and handsome which comes good at any meeting for casual conversation at worst.

>Journalists and Humanities retards weren't taken seriously by their dad so they can't compute Trump looking his children as equal to him.

It's called being a good father and actually teaching your kids something unlike my father.

this very much, nothing new about it

dude what the fuck don't post that shit here

More like he's Joe Kennedy setting his family up as a new political dynasty.

Expect Eric Trump to run for a senate office in the next 4 or so years. Either New York or Florida. I also expect Marco Rubio to get tapped for a cabinet spot at that point in order to make a hole for Eric.

> why didn't someone invite the degenerate, coal-burning, alcoholic, druggie slut whore club party girl Tiffany?

There's no such thing as a benevolent dictator. They always follow the same pattern. Rise in populism, serious restructuring of economic system, economic warfare then physical warfare.

In the end, their countries end up far worse off then their rivals and they end up a global pariah, who blame sanctions for what their intrusion into markets caused.

One of America's strengths is it's political stability. If you think a dictator wouldn't cause a civil war and a total destruction of the economy you don't know America at all. We aren't European peasants bleating for the Lord's cock. We came here to get away from that.

If anyone can find a picture of any of Trump's kids smoking weed. I will shoot myself in the head, this lunchbreak.

There was a picture of Tiffany with the tell-tale marijuana green residue on her tongue, during one of her club parties

And she is the one that never appears in meetings, makes you think, huh?

More importantly, why is Trump entertaining the enemy?
>Google and Facebook shit all over him the entire election but lol we're so important we get invited to his meeting and praised. Jews cant lose, goyim

Fuck I bet they were feeling smug.

OMG Hitler's nonexistent kids sat at his meetings too! For shame

Trump Jr. and Elon Musk were the only ones that got diet cola

Hmmmmm

I guess disowned children don't count

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

He just wants his familly to learn about business ad much as running the country. There is no more complicated, more demanding, high stakes business to run then a power of a nation that the U.S. is.

Are they drinking Trump water?

>tell-tale marijuana green residue on her tongue,

did officer stedanko teach you about the marjuana or something?

anyway, back to the grownup discussion, it would make more sense to invite autistic Barron than this moron.

LIBERAL NEWS GENERATOR V1.0

IF (TRUMP DOES X) THEN
WRITE "TRUMP DID X, LITERALLY LIKE HITLER"

N A N O
A N O N
S O O N
A N O N

> even Tiffany's only fan doesn't support Tiffany being at the table

> Have job
> Have family
> Bring family to work
How is this wrong again?

How are they supposed to know how to run his businesses if he doesn't let them in on the important meetings?

Bring back the reluctant climb and I bet your will have benevolent dictators.

What would be Trump's title if he was dictator? Great Leader, Fuhrer, Emperor God.

How is he a dictator? He hasn't even been inaugurated yet. If Billary and the CIA gets their way, that won't even happen.

>tell-tale marijuana green residue on her tongue

>>LITERALLY HITLER

>obamas family did nothing while he was in office
YEWS THEY DID MUH SCHOOL LUNCHES
>trumps family sitting in on meetings
ITS A FUCKING A HOLOCAUST STOP DOING THINGS BE USELESS LIKE THE OBAMAS

is that right? or am i projecting?

It's like 1683 all over again.