youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

>maxresdefault (10).jpg
could you make it any more obvious that you're using a CTR image server

Nice post.

shitpost/10
concerntroll/10
incitecivilwar/10

37? You're fucking retarded.

Learn how your government works you asshat.

fake
news

Sweet Jesus, I DID NOT need to see the hilldoggs' saggy, wrinkly face in high definition.

Brah just take a moment and save a pic from Sup Forums
Dead giveaway

over her dead body

Once again, she conceded. Literally nothing can get her into the oval office now and why would you want her in there? Did you forget what she wanted to do?

>Tougher sanctions on Russia and diminished relationship status
>The importation of 100,000 refugees in the first year alone

It's fucking mind boggling how anyone wants this Satan incarnate over the pumpkin head businessman.

That's a Youtube generated filename.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
D-DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Don't ruin the "CTR!" people's fun. They want to believe a marketing firm is paying people to argue with a few shitposters on Sup Forums all day, let them.

Both impossible and illegal. You guys gotta try harder with the fake news.

When people see how obviously fake it is they don't need the fake news narrative to outlaw lying on the internet.

37 now.

God Sup Forums's tears will sustain me forever.

>37 at end of ID

No one ever points out that the GOP would be finished forever if this happends. No one would ever waste a vote for a GOP candidate again.

Good. Democracy shouls mean that the person with the most votes gets to win the race.
Oh, but the US is a republic, you say? But muh electoral college, you say? Well, those rules also say that the electors are fully within their rights to defect and cast their votes for Hillary, regardless of whether or not she won their states.
You can't have it both ways, Trumpkins. You live by the electoral college, you die by the electoral college.

faithless elector laws say otherwise

>$500 fine
As long as most electors aren't Jews, those laws are not an issue

God this will guarantee literal Hitler in 2020. And I will vote for him.

>37 noe
>had 200+
Recounts ARE funny!