Is the "THICC" meme good or bad for men and society as a whole?

Is the "THICC" meme good or bad for men and society as a whole?

It is a nigger meme and how fat women feel better about themselves

they are the best for childbreeding, thus they are the best wives

if the right is what is considered "thicc", then bad. It's obviously obese. I think "thicc" has more to do with hip proportions than anything, not with being overweight. I could be wrong though

Good. Biologically ideal body type.

Over the past 3 years the line between thicc and women/men using it as an excuse to sexualize being bloated has blurred though.

>falling for memes
i dont know about u, but i never was attracted to skinny bitches like megan fox, no matter how much victoria secret and other tv/media showed them, same goes for thicc, if u got memed into liking it, ur as retarded as those that like megan fox cuz she was on that magazine once and some celebrity said shes hot. now fuck off

the left one is okayish
the right one is horrible

Breeding hips t b h

i dunno maybe its good

T H I C C

/thread

T H I C C T R I P S

its a pretty easy way to spot the mutts and subhumans

Looks like a deformed horse

>double trips

wtf i like thicc now

UUHHHHHHH, THICCCEEERRRR

Literally looks fucking retarded.
Mongoloid looking oompa loompa. Only a degenerate would pass on genetics with this shit gremlin.

This. I always went with chunky bitches, even in college. Everyone made fun of me but I was the one getting laid while they were trying (and usually failing) to hook up w skinny chicks who've been told they're pretty their whole life.

Who's laughing now faggots.

The real question is. Would you impregnate this owl girl, Sup Forums?

>glasses
>intentionally passing down vision problems

thic bunnies

i like thicc

I had a conservative christian gf in high school. She brought me to church with her, we went on picnics together, talked about inferior classes, the works.

She also had the literal definition of a 'thicc' pear shape, thighs and everything. I have a vivid memory of spreading her ass open while on her bed, while the bright sun splashed over her Aryan skin, and staring directly into her asshole as her awesome cheeks fell and jiggled to each side.

I hate this meme because it reminds me that I broke up with her. I revisit this memory often, usually as I lay in my bed softly weeping, mourning the loss of what could have been a literal happy ever after ending.