Friendly reminder that freedom of speech should be banned

friendly reminder that freedom of speech should be banned

friendly reminder you are a brazil nigger

she is not wrong. they are everywhere.

I guess Alien was just a fluke.

Well, they're half the population, I don't really see anything wrong with that. But what's with this "now the norm" stuff? They've been the norm for a long time now. Ripley, Sarah Connor, every woman in the X-Men movies, Eowyn in Lord of the Rings, Electra in that godawful Daredevil movie...this is nothing new.

>Wow a cold fish-eyed stare!
>So much expression and arty!

Why are women so fucking awful at acting

Hell, Leia in Star Wars commits at least three murders in every movie. And that was the 70s, before this actress was even born!

And terminator

Yes women are strong and independent; they can do anything a man can. They should have to sign up for selective service/draft as well (I'm not kidding either).

Does anyone else have trouble beleving this shit? Like you have this model with zero muscle beating up armed, burly men. At least the 80s had the good sense to cast Arnold in these roles, because he actually could knock out a camel with one punch.

Yea cut my balls off. You go girl!

Looks and emotional states are everything to them, while men have to be competent in infinite fields.
Because of that, women's roles in movies have always stuck to typical womanly things, with survival situations like in the Alien trilogy and Terminator stepping outside the box a bit.

It seems like for the latest blockbusters they decided to get rid of womanliness and keep what's left, which sadly isn't very much worth watching.

And resident evil
And Lara Croft

We live in a world women not only are the action heroes but have bigger dicks than men.

>half of population
the point is women is not badsses in real life, they can get a important character in movies but a character who act like a woman

>the point is women is not badsses in real life

Men aren't superhumans in real life. It's fiction, who cares?

>female action heroes are now 'the norm'
yeah, thanks to Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton, and Milla Jovovich, you stupid cunt.

In movies, women are portrayed to be much braver/tougher than they are in real life.

The point is that its more believable if a man beats up other tough looking guys than a skinny women (but I haven't seen the film yet, maybe she just shoots everyone).

Here's what happens to "female action heroes" in real life...

She is right there.

But it's not the norm because they are "badass". It is the norm because women have their own expendable income and there is potential market share to be had.

What about Barbarella?
That Felicity Jones is a dumb bitch

She knocks multiple men down with her bare hands. I wish I was joking.

Dude, all a woman has to do to stop a man in his tracks is flash the guy

There is nothing wrong OP. In the end we are talking about fictional worlds.

None of this progressive shit sells. Sex sells and people like me are being repulsed by promiscuity at our foundation. They're on the way out.

these movies creat an alternative reality where women are stronger than men and its help the progressive agenda seems make sense

Fucking normies REEEEEE!

Damn Sup Forums is a bunch of pussies, seriously yall are whipped as fuck

The Felicity Jones isn't even that sexy, she's kind of a frumpy plain jane

Charles angels were action heroines weren't they?

females need their power fantasies because otherwise they'd have to face the truth Aristotle told two thousand years ago: females are deformed males.

That Cunt just wants to make herself feel special, when in fact female action heroes have been the norm for 30 years now

Lara Croft is technically Vidya

>that shirt
>japan

Fuck.

source

If they're the norm, then it's time for some male action heroes to spice things up!

She looks like a lesbian.

Women are the weaker sex and it's unrealistic to portray them as being capable of fighting men.
>m-m-muh fiction!
There's established canon for all the fantasy elements that explain them. There's no explanation for a skinny twig of a woman being able to fight on par with trained make soldiers. Ridiculous and completely unrealistic, destroyed the movie.

I don't watch the new Star Wars, I liked the Extended Universe of the 90's way to much to involve myself with the new age bullshit

Yes major hollywood blockbusters are created because everyone is so deeply troubled by Aristotle's undeniable and rigorous expose about the truth of women.

all the money fame and power... secondary to a deep concern for the work of aristotle on gender

Yeah she looks like a dumb nigger in that photo

jude?

The reason women are being cast in these lead roles isn't for any other reason than we all pirate movies, and they use the sales figures as a judge of what is popular. unfortunately, most chicks either don't have a clue how to pirate or look down their noses at people who do, so they are the only ones buying movie tickets. as such, they will make movies that appeal more to women than to men. Meanwhile, in the real world, these girls can expect to be allowed to get militant in your face because you're not allowed to go all arnie on them and "knock the camel out with one punch," as it were.

muh fictional role models

I do think there's weight to this argument. When freedom of speech made it's debut, it was not possible for 1 person's voice to reach a billion people in seconds. 1 person who can be wrong and deliver a message that is convincing but skewed or inaccurate, inciting millions of people to act out.

A good example is that one woman who posted a video of a guy hitting a dog with his car. It had the license plate. He lost is job, his kids were beat up at school, his wife had bottles thrown at her, he house was egged, bricks thrown through his window, his car was set on fire, and he eventually had to move and change his name ... a few weeks later, ANOTHER video surfaced - a traffic cam. This video showed the man hit the dog because it darted out from behind another car, and the man immediately stopped to help the dog you and you could see him asking the camera person for help lifting the dog into his car so he could take it to the vet.

The internet + free speech is incredibly dangerous and humans can not be trusted to use it without oversight. At the very least, we need much tighter laws against willfully inciting unrest.

If a character is a good character, I could care less. Show me a good film, not what's between your legs.

I cannot wait for more mary sues.

Didn't they make like 2 movies about her, starring angelina jolie?

maybe it was just one

what dose pic related have to do with speech.

in the future all movies will be created on internet, hollywood will fall

Most likely
She looks like a copy of JLaw

>their power fantasies
>pay attention that it greatly overlaps with male power fantasy
This new Hollywood wave neither go with women desires nor with men's. I don't know whom they are aimed at. Maybe some low energy nu-male cucks but even this group would unconsciously pick male power fantasy over such shit .

They made two yeah. First one was decent, second was awful. Lara punched a shark...

Nah, the only people concerned with limiting what others are allowed to say are people who are afraid of the truth, or have feelings of inadequacy re: their ability to know what is true

Yeah but she first appeared in vidya is what I'm saying

And it's funny when they complain about vidya not having enough female protagonists when it had so damn many(the truth is they're just mad those said characters are actually attractive)

>implying movies will exist in the future
Movies are more irrelevant than they've ever been

Everyone dies at the end of the film, I'm not even joking, death star fucks up all the main characters. Just letting you know.

>should be
In time it will be. We already walk a slippery slope with how severe the consequences can be for upsetting the special snowflake brigade.

Feminism acheived? Can they tone it down a bit now?

tell me more, i need to know just how shit it is so i can avoid it, or how good it is if the empire wins

female power fantasies make even less sense than male power fantasies since in many films petite women can take out much stronger men. Just think how ridiculous the character black widow from the avengers is.

So? she only states the obvious, you don't need to be a scientist to see that trend in jewishwood movies.
>muh stronk wymen
At the end of the day she will get the dick on all four.

action scenes in movies are bs anyway.
it always has to be ridiculously over the top, I cringe when I see them.

but yeah cinema is obviously trying to meme people into thinking in a certain way

You know she would have to die before getting to the death star, as there are no women rebel pilots involved in the attack on the death star

You don't fear people that are too stupid to know what is true, and what they might do with misinformation? Of course we'd be fine trusting ourselves to make that call. Sup Forums has a pretty strong eye for bullshit. But would you trust the average person on Facebook to find the bullshit, and not act out on lies? I sure as hell wouldn't. I am scared of those people. These are the ones burning down American cities in riots because poor-innocent-dindu got shot by the evil-white-man and 2 days later they report that's not what happened - after the riot is over.

Daily reminder that Jean Of Arc's story was adapted +50 times to the movies

more like entertainment will fail altogether

yeah, you should report this deviation from the norm to the ministry of truth.

>female power fantasies
Female power fantasies is to be chosen by beautiful prince and this prince putting entire world to woman's feet.

Action females aimed at man too. It is variation of his power fantasy. But with "cripple" protagonist that makes easier to imagine themselves as protagonist for those viewers who find difficult to imagine themselves as Conan.

Its because everyone is trying to copy Hunger Games now. Ive never actually met a cold, badass warrior girl in real life like these movies are trying to paint.

>filename
kek'd

>webm of chick from rogue one showing her tits and pussy still not posted

god dammit famalam

Fuck yeah.

That isn't new, next someone will say lead female characters in horror movies are the norm.

>Lord of the Rings

A throwback to when niggers women and faggots weren't shoehorned into roles they didn't fit. I'll have to rewatch it.

>this
hollywood just markets on what the demographics desire and charts and when they see box office numbers they just copy paste charecters.

expecting starwars to do something new is laughable, and when they do come though, we get midichlorines

>realism = good writing
To illustrate your autism:
Jedi make up 0% of the Earth's population, so we shouldn't give them representation in the media. It's only realistic to do so. :^)

>I fucking wish. I want this shit done with.

THIS.

I hated how Disney spewed all these progressive princess films. Holy shit, just because Mulan ran faster than the men doesn't mean it's possible in real life! Mushu was in the film, does that mean dragons are real, too?

Ghostbusters.

well the charts says ...

really?

>she didnt leak them herself to get attention and free publicity by playing a victim

She's right. They may not be realistic, but damn they are pretty eyecandy.

Only women want to see some hunky guy on screen, but they are ok with girls, since most are a bit lez anyway ( not their fault since there's so much eye-candy featuring girls out there ).

Damn you, came here to say just that. Ripley is still the most bad ass!
And to add to the list, ever seen long kiss goodnight?

The charts are irrelevant in the face of identity politics.
More Indian ass wiping is required for the badger's old age plans, thus we get shitty, degenerate, poorly written movies like Ghostbusters and The Force Awakens, which might as well have been called Return of the Fanservice.

Its also currently the norm to raid every old IP and shill it out to the lowest common denominator

I will also add relatable. Not everybody can put themselves into Arnold Schwartzenpecker's shoes, the physique is impossible for most, but even a wimpy guy can imagine themselves in the lead if the lead is female.

But she does nothing in the whole movie
If anything, Cassian is the hero

posting this on Sup Forums is probably a lost cause desu
>Sup Forums preferred media is like 95% female heroes

You know that Simpsons episode where Marge nags to get Itchy and Scratchy changed, and then all the kids ignore it and go outside to play?

That's how I feel about pretty much all new pop culture.
I've got better things to do.

WTF is this bitch's problem?

Trough entire movie her character is being presented quite reasonably. There's only one over-the-top B-movie tier scene where she beats up stormtroopers. Aside from that, it's all team effort where everyone gets his 5 minutes of glory. If you mix the scenes a bit differently and she wouldn't even be the main character. Well, maybe besides one crappy pep talk she gives in Rebel base, but that's not a big problem.

The story works fine. I don't think the
>muh diversity
is even that forced. If anything, there's not enough aliens among Rebels. And this whore's just trying to keep the spotlight solely on herself because
>muh vagina
Fucking pathetic.

I honestly dont even see how this shit makes money at this point.

Kids these days really dont care about Star Wars they have much more shit to choose from.

Arnold's pretty relatable in his mindset though.
He first started lifting guy weights in the manly Austrian military, to the embarrassment of his superiors, but when he ran away to partake in a bodybuilding contest and came back with the trophy, they saw how inspiring he could be.

It's a kind of perseverance unheard of in lefty schools, but very relatable to any man who's tried to get something done and you see that in his movies as well. Always the hero trying to salvage a shitty situation and persevering.

I agree, completely flaccid.
We didn't have a cinema near where I lived for a long time, and as soon as we have one built, all the films coming out are utter shit.

It all feels like completely watered down garbage.

True.
Growing up, I was a huge Star Wars fan.

The merchandise doesn't really seem to make much sense anymore. It used to feel a lot more established.
Now it's just all over clothes, or those awful minimalistic film poster prints, and lootcrate garbage.

It's all being put out there, but not for anyone in mind.

nothing wrong with this OP.

If anything shes redpilling people by stating the reality of how things are now.

"Badass Female Warriors" is a hollywood myth that's somehow carried over into reality with Obama allowing woman to serve as infantry.

In a true warrior culture and men being able by society to "be men" woman couldn't compete within the "wolf pack" and most likely be used as fuck slaves.

>female action heroes are now ''the norm''

only if Chinese audiences allow it to be, as China basically calls the shots on Hollywood filmmakers on what they can and can't.

Film's called Riot if I recall correctly.