Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-brewery_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love the way he tweets.

wow, this man can't be president

i hope the electoral college sees this tweet and says "this is it, this is enough, this clown isn't fit"

He seriously needs to get rid of his twitter before taking office or else he is going to cause so many diplomatic problems.

wrong

Nah m8. This kind of banter is every Aussie's wet dream coming from the most powerful man in the world

If nothing else, I think there's value in the fact that it sparks discussion.

>banter
That isn't banter. It's not even funny

*leans closer to the mic

WRONG

>shut it down

Look, I used to be a trump supporter but seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

It's because he has too much to say for twitter's tiny character limit so he has to cram it all in. Makes it funny

Look, I used to be a trump supporter but seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

"The steak came out overcooked and mealy, with an ugly strain of pure fat running through it, crying out for A.1. sauce (it was missing the promised demi-glace, too). The plate must have tilted during its journey from the kitchen to the table, as the steak slumped to the side over the potatoes like a dead body inside a T-boned minivan. Don Jr. probably does not eat the filet mignon here regularly, either. Come to think of it, judging by its non-cylindrical shape, it might not have even been a filet at all."

TRUMP BTFO

to YOU

get some dick and shut up

Is he going to shitpost with the @potus account?

He talks like chaika

Why does he do this?

Why does the president of the united states concern himself with shitting on private companies?

DUDE SHOULD BE TRYING TO RUN THE COUNTRY AND SHIT

STOP IT ASSHOLE TRUMP STOP

W R O N G

R

O

N

G

This is not an argument

>britbong can't handle the banter

>You think it is retarded also but you are stuck in trumps ass and can't give a logical answer.

I get it user

President Elect has already picked his cabinet, now he can wait until he actually becomes president

summary of Hillary's 2016 election campaign?
>"The steak came out overcooked and mealy, with an ugly strain of pure fat running through it, crying out for A.1. sauce (it was missing the promised demi-glace, too). The plate must have tilted during its journey from the kitchen to the table, as the steak slumped to the side over the potatoes like a dead body inside a T-boned minivan. Don Jr. probably does not eat the filet mignon here regularly, either. Come to think of it, judging by its non-cylindrical shape, it might not have even been a filet at all."

hahaha Trump is pure gold. Cucks gonna rage. Men gonna laugh.

of course

Yes. Look at me I'm a clown- A funny clown. Totally harmless. HO Ho Ho.

>meanwhile he is quitely filling his cabinet with the most hardcore genocidal maniacs and bloodthirsty generals known to man

>companies already losing value over a single tweet
>he will start doing this to entire countries' currencies and banks
>the world will bow before the might of a shitpost

>vanity fair
>diplomatic problems

wut

sorry leaf, there will be no dissenting viewpoints allowed. but like ...

said, who hasn't dreamed of being president and telling people to fuck off?

I went there a few weeks ago and got a taco bowl and cabernet sauvignon. It was an absolutely delicious meal.

To entertain his supporters.

They love seeing journos getting rekt, thus doing so is a really cheap/easy way for him to build political capital.

But I've been there and Trump Grill is actually delicious. The steak is great.

what does a dogeater even know about steaks

I don't know, man. I think it's worthwhile having a discussion over things like, say, Taiwan. Right now people are trying to keep it hush hush, but those sentiments are only going to grow and fester if we don't talk about it. Pretending issues don't exists only leads to war.

>Sir our favourability ratings with the Aussies are up 800%

We need to higher...

>B-but si-

I SAID HIGHER

>Just had a meeting with X country leader. What a faggot. Sad!

what does a leaf know about politics

>we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

Hush now, America aren't a colony, it's none of our business.

i predicted if he wins it will be endless keks, and i was right.

So smart. It is true, so smart.

more than you ahmed

Why not? Is he now restriced from expressing his views? Must he speak and act in a certain way that is acceptable to cucks?

No, not at all.

>To entertain his supporters.

I think we elected a retarded man child in some fluke and every is trying to rationalize what we done by saying he is a genius somehow.

This is not what the position of the leader of the free world is about you assholes. It is not a platform to attack private industry.

Muslims have no sense of humor

What an Absolute Madman!

@103003858
hi CTR faggot

WRONG!

*steps back*

*makes eye contact*

YOU'RE

WRONG

That is exactly what we want the leader of the free world to do! Call out bullshit and fix things.

>when straya thinks bantering has gone too far.

im sure its because they wrote an inaccurate article about him

as obviously egotistical and childish as this is, they still deserve it for being journalists, which is just another way of saying 'professional public liars'

100% necessary

I'll give him my nuke codes and my holes

I like it, at least you know that it's coming straight from the president without a million hands trying to shape what he's saying. Whether he is or not, it seems more upfront and honest.

Kek

Can you imagine the RAGE that goes into something like this? These people are fucking dangerous.

"I'll show that racist meanie...*chomp, choff*...WORST STEAK EVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, the free market is supose to pick winners and losers not tweets.

Why do you think people were pissed with Obama when he was picking faggots companies for renewable energy to send them gimmi dats?

Why the hell you think it was a retarded idea when banks were to big to fail?

Shit like this is holding back prosperity

There there Sadiq, I'm sure he'll visit you one day.

The responses of butthurt libs is almost as good as the tweets

Last I checked, Barack Hussein Obama was still president of USA ;-)

He directly attacks anyone who unfairly attacks him. It's really not that difficult to understand.

I bet his first tweet will be

"#ThingsHillaryCantHave @POTUS account, SAD! @HillaryClinton"

>POTUS
>diplomatic problems

You mean to the diplomatic systems in other countries as they find ways to ignore any offence he has caused since every country in the world bends over backwards to do anything to make the USA happy? Yes, I agree, diplomatic services around the world need to think about how they can play down what he says as there's no reason for him to personally change, it's not his problem.

>Argentina

He studied under the King Jew of All Jewry Forever, Roy Cohn:

Cohn's Rules for Facing Enemies

1. Always hit back, harder.
2. Always find something to complain about.
3. Always interrupt.
4. Never agree with them,
5. Never forgive.
6. Always avenge.

They couldn't be more delusional, they can't really think no one likes him when he got over 60 million votes

This looks like when the king is addressing his subjects atop from his castle that "Lord Cuckington's wants to declare a rebellion. His wife shared the bed with at least 50 other squires. Sad!" and the peasants below who shout "You're a terrible King!" are nothing but noise.

>net transitional approval rating

Such a thing doesn't even exist.
And if it did, most world leaders would be in the negative.

"Sad."

He will stop this shit once in office right?

KEK

This
Is
The
Best
Timeline

I hope not. Let the faggots of the world worry that the biggest military machine on earth is run by an easily offended, grumpy old fart.

-2017-

President Trump has annihilated Obamacare in the first 45 minutes of taking office.

President Trump has build the G r e a t T r u m p W a l l with his own bare hands. "Under budget, ahead of schedule."

President Trump has--for the first time in history--triggered war on another country with social media shitposting.

... ... ...

-2023-

Emperor Trump has accepted his own promotion as the G o d E m p e r o r o f t h e W o r l d .

I've never seen a thin person drink diet Cokeā„¢

t. POTUS
Just imagine the kekkage and rekkage

I think he will send the FBI/CIA to investigate companies that made him look bad to just find anything possible to arrest and detain them for anything minor.

What a time to be alive

>Giving people tax dollars is the same as tweeting about them

Maybe he'll tweet anonymously and become famous on Twitter under his alias.
Imagine @realLordDampnut speaking his mind on world politics.

Well, Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Literally no proof.

Who goes to a restaurant, talks shit and doesn't take pictures?

Argentina's president tweeted racist jokes about the Chinese and she got away with it.

Why does his tweets always feel like he's utterly drunk?

He's a Gemini. They are eternal man children. But a Gemini is the life of the party. Paired with Trump's moon in Sagittarius, we have a guy who truly wants the best for mankind. Downsides to Gemini, hard to stay on one task. Downsides to Sagittarius, foot-in-mouth! We're gonna be in for a wild ride

This. Acting "Presidential" was just an unsuccessful wordsmithing attempt to invalidate Trump as a potential candidate. It didn't work.

I would love to see how other presidents would use Twitter.

Fun fact: It's possible to actually brew alcohol in your gut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-brewery_syndrome

This won't be blown up out of proportion by the left.

It's gonna (((trend))) btw

What the fuck is he trying to say? No seriously, how did we elect an illiterate as president?

He's not the president, retard.

>This new crop of hemp is most pleasant! I shall need keep the seeds for next harvest!

Because he's honest.

>DJT living the dream of leafs and aussies everywhere
Federal R&D into meme magic soon.

He's drunk on winning! XD

Funny thing is since his election his positive rating has gone up to like 53%. Thats equal to Obama right now.

Not great for an incoming president but when you consider before election it was like 32% its quite good.

We've had eight years of stagnation rotting the foundation of this country, and we have Obama's ~*diplomacy*~ to thank for it. I don't think we could have survived four more years on our present course, and that's exactly what Clinton promised.
Trump is a petty, boorish cunt, but his presidency will stir shit up. Hell, it already has.

>He's not the president, retard.

How is this even a response? All you have to do is ad elect. (((President elect)))

The point is he is shitting on the biggest bully pulpit of the world right now. Taking massive dumps diarrhea tier loads all over the mother fucker. I can almost smell it from my house. Nasty wet mixed race child color shit all over the mother fucking place.

>Political parties are shit. This is a Republic, not a Democracy. Congress is pathetic!

@realAbrahamLincoln

Disloyal southerners are far more difficult than crooked Douglas. They come at you from all sides. They don't know how to win. I will teach them.

#FuckBanks

Fuck the central bank.
Also fuck indians.