All Suspects in Attack on Woman in Berlin Metro Are Bulgarian -

All Suspects in Attack on Woman in Berlin Metro Are Bulgarian -
The four people seen on CCTV footage during a barbaric attack on a woman in the Berlin metro are Bulgarian nationals, German prosecutors say.

All the suspects are thought to be relatives, Germany's Focus Online quotes an investigator as saying.

Earlier reports had only suggested the attacker himself comes from Bulgaria. While he is thought to have returned to his homeland, German authorities are preparing a request for his extradition back to Berlin, according to daily 24 Chasa.

novinite.com/articles/177927/All Suspects in Attack on Woman in Berlin Metro Are Bulgarian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onKCI8_Dq8A
youtube.com/watch?v=azkag366_gE
youtube.com/watch?v=vVvstlQIQNc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s70_8XHVI9w
nova.bg/news/view/2016/12/15/168014/нaпaдaтeлят-oт-бepлинcкoтo-мeтpo-e-26-гoдишeн-мъж-oт-вapнa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

up

>The attacker himself, named Stanislav Stoykov, 26, lives in the Black Sea city of Varna's Roma ghetto of Maksuda and has a substantial criminal record of hooliganism, robbery and other offenses, private NOVA TV broadcaster says

>bulgarian

Gypsies are barely even human

Bulgarians are non-whites by any objective measure so this isn't surprising.

>city of Varna's Roma ghetto

sadly we have no ghettos for gypsies and other subhumans
So they live with normal people

bump

>Gypsy scum
>Bulgarians

They can have Bulgarian passports but they're not Bulgarians.

I thought that was his hair for a sec.

Not a surprise actually. Bulgarians are way worse than refugees. Last year here in Greece some bulgarian killed and cooked his kid. His wife was prostitute and he was an unemployed junkie. Bulgarians are fkin trash just like the albanians, the arabs etc

Info on girl? Did she do the #Refugeeswelcome thing or no? I need to know this.

who would have thought?

Gypsies. Nuff said.
youtube.com/watch?v=onKCI8_Dq8A

Didn't the Bulgarian television state it's sad and they hope nobody is going to stick this to the Bulgarian nationality because the attacker actually was a gipsy?

(((bulgarians))) are mostly either gypsies or bulgar turks.

>Bulgarian
That's a clear gypsy. They are not Bulgarian.

>Gypsies
>Bulgarian

Pick one

Has she or the cops talked to the press about a motive? Still seems like one of those
>hey bby
>hey bby
>you don't want to talk to me?
>FUCK YOU BITCH
things. Or maybe Roma are just assholes.

>Roma are just assholes
yes

It was all over the media. People are outraged. We are aware that 99% of the europeans can't make the distinction, but it's what it is, so...

Gypsies are scum. They do similar stuff to Bulgarians as well.

i fucking hate when the media is saying things like "bulgarian citizen" without saying what is his ethnicity. They won't say if it's a gypsy, turk or actual bulgarian.
same with most european medias. almost all of the crimes done by "german citizens" are not committed by germans at all.
When will this kikkery stop?

(((Bulgarian)))
Aka gypsy/turkish scum. Not ethnic bulgarians.

never gets old
youtube.com/watch?v=azkag366_gE

triggered

ask our Euro friends and they will tell you all about the Roma. Shit ain't like the disney version with tan qt's dancing with scarves and giving Cardinals boners and shit, user.

Real Roma are basically fucking scum. One of the few plagues that never transitioned from Europe to the US, thank god.

...You've never actually seen an ethnic Bulgarian, have you Omar?

Bulgarians ARE gypsy/Turkish scum

Post Bulgarians in their natural Habitat. I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVvstlQIQNc

>All Suspects in Attack on Woman in Berlin Metro Are Bulgarian
sure

well that doesn't come as a surprise.
Go to Duisburg Marxloh or google it. This place is filled with bulgarians and they are really the worst bunch of people around. They have ruined the whole district and aven the turkish immigrants are very angry about them.
Bulgarians are scum.

kek wtf

Bulgarians look like that just look at thier PM boyko borisov

I don't believe this is a gypsy

and the fyromians are also bulgarians

lmaoo

Wasn't there some study in the UK that determined gypsies were like 5000% overrepresented per capita in crimes. How can anyone not support genociding them?

This guy isn't lying.

Pls help fix Hellas.

you do they just don't call it ghettos anymore. Any area in city infested by them can be called a ghetto.

If it's a Bulgarian - why does he look like a Chechen in mountains? They are relatives?

>sprints at top speed
>immediate spin
my sides

Greeks are arvanite shiptars

We are yugoslav white men by origin

Our Gypos are enriching you ... good, good ...

sure you are...

I know you are ashamed to call yourself a bulgar. I get it... But stop stealing my history thanks

Yes pic related is the Bulgarian prime minister

Serbs tried to kill them and other sub-humans, but then you bombed them. Give us a year and you will see no such people.
this guy is a gypsy. Aren't chechens muslim pale gingers?
thanks for taking the gypsies krautbro.

You're talking out of your ass Bonglander. Real Bulgarians are pure white in every sense of the word just like Russians. These specific half breed shitskins are not white though.

>StaniSLAV

Nice try

They're not Bulgarian.

They have Bulgarian citizenship, but they're gyppo scum.

They look Arab

I don't know much about the Chechens and other small peoples, but they are all very similar, so I asked...

Sure you do they beat you up in moscow

The bulgarian who cooked his daughter was also called Stanislav. Lmao

alter komm marxloh un ich mach dich platt

Wtf I love Bulgaria now

They do the same when a nigger from Sweden or France does nuffin. They say "a French" or "a Swede". So it's not really about Bulgaria.

Oh fuck off

Clinton only bombed to distract from his blowjob and he only became president because Ross Perot is retarded

Any proof for this?

You know of India's cast system, right? Centuries ago the gypsies were banished from India, because of their numerous crimes and low hygiene and culture. They were later enslaved by the Ottoman empire and brought here in the Balkan. Now thanks to the EU and it's welfare, gypsies are migrating in the west.
Based Merkel

Gif of the attack

Bulgarians are out of their minds

Yeah but in actual white countries like mine, its easy to tell.

Yesterday: Bulgarian bouncer kills Spanish man with one punch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s70_8XHVI9w

And Alexander the Great was ''jugoslav white man''?

This what bulgarians are doing when they aren't cooking their kids while their wife is working in the brothel

whats next?
REAL americans are white too
pffft epic meme friendo

proof? he don't look like a gyppo.
he looks like the average south-east european

keked pretty hard. Are they just spinning some old homeless women for fun?

I live in Surgut, I have never seen Moscow.

Daily reminder that your most popular food is a Bulgarian invention.

No idea.
But she broke her arm falling down the stairs.

bs. These milk products come from ancient Greece. At that time you were in Mongolia eating each other.

It was funny as fuck. Bitch probably deserved it. Stop being a cucked white beta knight.

Lactobacillus BULGARICUS
hmm

Why does your peppi have blue eyes?

I'm sure we can offer the Bulgarians a discount if it comes to genociding gypsy scum.

Consider this: All the talk about Terrorism, Islam, Crime, Education etc. is just because we cant talk about race.

When will it change?

>The cuisine of ancient Greece included a dairy product known as oxygala (οξύγαλα) which is believed to have been a form of yogurt.[19][20][21][22] Galen (AD 129 – c.200/c.216) mentioned that oxygala was consumed with honey, similar to the way thickened Greek yogurt is eaten today.

At that time you were in Mongolia eating each other... Stop arguing now. We never had the need to steal anything from subhumans like you. It always the other way around get it ?

I'm ok with gypos leaving the country and stirring shit up somewhere else. ty based lady of cultural enrichment and open borders.

Not bulgarians, gypsys.
Thats a giant difference, as much as bulgarians are balkan shits, they are good guys.
gypsys on the other hand deserve 2 bullets.

>Lactobacillus BULGARICUS

Not the punch, the poor guy cracked his skull on the pavement.

since when are gypsies whiter than actual Bulgarians?

>Our Gypos

They are bulgarians. It was a huge story in the german media last year. Even Merkel visited that district to see how it's really like. These bulgarians ruined it.
Marxloh was always known to be the quarter of workers and hard working immigrants. Then the bulgarians moved in and ruined it for everybody.
Honest people who worked all they life to finance their own homes lost everything.
When the bulgarians came the whole housing market collapsed and it ruined many people. Apartments wich where valued more than 100k years ago are given away for 5k and less.
Rats are everywhere. Nobody want to live there so the people who lived there for generations are fucked. They lost everything. A guy financed his house with a bank loan but the prices collapsed and he commited suicide.
All because of dirty bulgarian scum.
I am glad they called them out. If the turks hate you

Shut up, you incredible retard.

Fyromniggers be like: WE NO BULGARIANS

Funny how seriously they're taking this but let the rapefugees run wild

well if they are gypsies we can just talk about Culture

cuz their culture is amazingly shit, it doesn't even make sense, I somewhat understand the logic behind Islamisn but with gypsies it's almost as if the whole purpose of their culture is to be a degenerate piece of shit

Yeah me too, it's cancer like you people spreading that will turn people to voting out. Keep it up!

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM BULGARIA DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE BULGARIAN HOW DENSE ARE YOU!?!??
ITS GYPSYS, ROAMING FOLK.
Jesus man. Dont be such a retarded shit.
Its just like in Romania, they have plenty of good folk there but buttloads of gypsys

I dont know if you're trolling but the subhumans on your pic are obviously gyppos. Which dumb motherfucker started renting out these places to them anyway?

> bulgarian
> gypsy

Choose one

So still immigrants then?

y, and tehy came with the big wave in 2015

we had a whole fugee camp with about 500 people in it here in cologne, which was basically 100% roma gypsys from the balkans.
what are they fleeing? the nice weather and coast line?

Do you guys really gonna argue if they are original bulgars, gypsy bulgars or whatever ? I personally can't distinguish these 2 groups and I don't fucking care alot. I want one thing. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY !

not trying to yank your chain but i would have real problems to see a difference between a greek and a bulgarian to be honest.
If I see how people act, its easy but straight from visual points. no difference. except, no nothing. looks the same.

Well Im not going to discuss it, but I'd like to know.

Bulgarians kick women in the back. Germans, Swedes and Belgians rape women and blow themselves up. French guys go on shooting rampages and run people over with trucks.
What's new.

>rrrreeee poor bulgarisan get out get out >:^(((((((
>pls russian officials and criminals come here and spen money your stole from your population i really appreciate it no [problems *wink* :^)
greek cuck, not even once

i dont understand why you try to seperate yourself from bulgarians or gypsies, you basically look the same anyways

>I dont know if you're trolling but the subhumans on your pic are obviously gyppos. Which dumb motherfucker started renting out these places to them anyway?

I am not trolling. As I said, just google it. These people came in and occupied apartments and houses. Then the market collapsed and ordinary people moved away. The buildings were sold to criminal sharks (potentially eastern european as well) for bargain prices and they rented it to the bulgarians (who get the money from the german government). The bulgarians live there with their whole kin and the tax payer pays for it. It's a disgrace. I am not a racist ( I'm only half german) but these people are literally sub humans.

he lives in a gypsy neighborhood, has a kid with a gypsy

and i know everyone who's not blonde looks the same to you, but he's pretty damn swarthy

nova.bg/news/view/2016/12/15/168014/нaпaдaтeлят-oт-бepлинcкoтo-мeтpo-e-26-гoдишeн-мъж-oт-вapнa/

They're gyppos, however.

Gypsies are not Bulgarians