youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30zCrB42Mpg
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/19/politics/donald-trump-egyptair-terrorism/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/the-trump-clinton-election-as-epitomized-by-egyptair-804/483494/
english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2016/05/24/EgyptAir-crash-exposes-a-reckless-and-impulsive-Donald-Trump.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38330316
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809392491514527744
youtube.com/watch?v=_Iwd05wgl2Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#q101994775_362
twitter.com/ObamaMalik?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
hollywoodreporter.com/news/alan-thicke-urges-anti-trump-demonstrators-use-social-media-how-trump-got-elected-952649
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this fucking radio in my dining hall
>"I'll Be Home for the Holidays"

When will this blasphemous assault on Christmas end?

How was Morning Joe today?

I listen to elvis christmas tunes, they'Re great.

Joe was Joe

THE PENTAGON, MIDDAY

December 19th, 2016

CAMERA opens from far above, the PENTAGON just a dot on the landscape. We zoom in increasingly quickly until it fills the frame.

As we zoom into the INNER COURTYARD, we see a FIVE SIDED STRUCTURE in the dead center of it - a miniature Pentagon in itself.

CAMERA drops down to the sidewalk outside and drifts into an over the shoulder view as we follow INDISTINCT EMPLOYEE. He walks in the door to the STRUCTURE and we see a wall menu, an order counter, and a few dozen five sided tables - the sign reads, "Welcome to the Pentagon Courtyard Café!"

EMPLOYEE walks to the center table, where a man sits alone but surrounded by enough food for at least five people. EMPLOYEE puts his hand on the man's shoulder and begins to speak.

EMPLOYEE
Sir, it worked. Despite all odds, we flipped enough electors to drop Donald below 270, and this thing is going to a floor vote as soon as possible. We need-

CAMERA pans around the table in freezeframe, a la bullet time. The as-yet-unseen gourmand is midbite on the first slice of his overstuffed quesadilla - we see it is pentagon-shaped, with 5 slices. Midbite and mouth agape is the frozen face of GOV. JOHN KASICH, still chewing loudly, tie undone. When the freezeframe ends, he interrupts.

KASICH

Son, can you not see I'm occupied? ...anyway, I'd rather them come to me. I've got a lot of work left...

...on my plate.

KASICH grins devilishly.

EMPLOYEE
Um. Well, sir... I really think you need to head to Washington. What's even going on here, why are you at the Penta-

KASICH

The french fries from the goddamn Conference Center snack bar are what's going on here, kid! Qdoba is what's "going on", Burger King, Taco Bell, Popeye's FUCKING Chicken.

EMPLOYEE turns to see reporters streaming into the building. They must've followed him. They quickly surround KASICH, who does not stop eating until dozens have arrived. He continues to eat, but speaks through a full mouth to the crowd.

>waite

Joe was Joe.

Hey, my name is Ricardo but you can call me Rick!

And I hate every single one of you fuckers that worship AWOO

And if Frump even thinks about touching my Abuelita, MUTHER FUCKER

Welp, this cringy bitch just took a steamy shit on the first post. A new thread is the only way to salvage the situation.

KASICH
Hey everyone, welcome to the Pentagon. Want a Philly Cheese? Pickle? No takers? Okay then, suit yourselves. I take it you guys are here about the electoral, so...questions?

KATY TUR
Sir, let's start with an appetizer... [KASICH chuckles]. if you are made president, what are a few words that might describe how that might look?

KASICH
Well, that's an easy one. Tell you what, I'll answer it this way. I think you'll see me bringing a lot of flavor to the office. [Crowd groans]

KASICH, finishing up his quesadilla, stretches across the table to reach a large five sided double-chocolate cake. He grabs a knife and fork and begins cutting it into five pieces, speaking as he works:

KASICH
See, I think it's important to have every flavor of American in my cabinet. Tell ya what, I think we can learn a little somethin' from the Pentagon herself - See, I think we have five flavors we're gonna bring to the table. The first one?

[KASICH hands KATY TUR a piece of cake]

A whole lot of sweetness. But it won't all be sweet. Sometimes, people may get salty...[KASICH hands a piece to MEGYN KELLY]

...and other times you may feel a little sour. [KASICH hands apiece to CHUCK TODD]. Look, sometimes, and I hate to say this, people may get downright bitter.

[KASICH hands this piece to BILL O'REILLY, which nets a big laugh]

KASICH puts down the fork and knife and grabs the fifth slice with both hands. With a sudden air of seriousness he leans in close to the cameras, and a hush falls over the crowd as he puts on a serious tone.

KASICH
Let me tell you folks, the fifth flavor comes when we can get things Washington working again. 'Cause when we do, I'm tellin' ya, it'll have you saying to yourselves...

KASICH takes a huge bite as crumbs fall all over the table. Then, he smiles and delivers through a mouthful of cake what would instantly become the catchphrase of his presidency-

KASICH

Ooooooh, Mami!

You're gonna get fucked in the ass by a Jihadi ricardo.

WHICH ONE?

>getting triggered by an ironic shitpost

youtube.com/watch?v=30zCrB42Mpg

Use this one later I suppose. Cmom the other thread is crusader-kun. He unsuicided himself dont let him do it again.

Did the commie raiders give up?

Are you illegal? If so you know what's going to happen.

Just found this cancer

Fucking hell we need to build some gas chambers

Happy Holidays Sup Forums, you inbred, racist, homophobic, women hating shit bags.

for what reason? what caused Joe to ne in his usual cuck mode?

>tfw Trump tweets some stupid shit and you no longer worry how it'll effect his polls

Crusaderkun yielded. Recycle that one later

merry christmas to all the haters and loosers, they can't help they were born fucked up!

Will the whips return? Will the Skelectors be kept in the phantom zone?

>mfw the democrats are neo-mcarthyites and the republicans are the party of the working man
>mfw Alex Jones actually proven right on a number of occasions

Is this the best timeline?

How many libniggers will try to destroy the hall of presidents in disneyland when they add Trump?

Hey, remember when everyone mocked and belittled Trump for calling the Egyptair crash an act of terror?

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/19/politics/donald-trump-egyptair-terrorism/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/the-trump-clinton-election-as-epitomized-by-egyptair-804/483494/

english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2016/05/24/EgyptAir-crash-exposes-a-reckless-and-impulsive-Donald-Trump.html

They called him reckless, impulsive and stupid. They mocked him because they were certain that it was an accident.

Well it turns out that it probably was an act of terror, and once again, Trump was right.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38330316

Stone looks so miserable for some reason.

>waite
The media will eat it up - the bait has been set, just waite :^)

Bring this from the other thread.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809392491514527744

Throw them in the bag.

>disneyland
They have one of the best private security forces in the states. So hopefully many try

>and once again, Trump was right.

Surprising no one.

Awoo~

When can we machen Deutschland groß wieder?

They need it more than we do.

I missed Morning Joe, was it any good?

WOW nice typo trump XDXDXD

Joe was Joe

seriously what did we do to deserve Trump
is this our written destiny all along?

How long until she quits because of frothing libtards attacking her?

Maybe 9 or ten.

Not for everyone m8.
In this timeline, the "America saves everyone" meme might have to come true.

We held back the night.

she already hid behind singing for the office, not the man so she's ironclad.

She's a wonderful singer. Plus a sweet blonde Christian to boot.

That's just sad. Why hasn't Merkel been lynched yet?

>poor animation intensifies
I still get feels listening to it

Trump only plays Kotor 2 and then only with the restored content mod.

We're gonna make the Galaxy great again.

I've been wondering, what has Shillary been up to other than roaming around the woods?

She's almost completely disappeared

The poor animation is what makes it great. It's almost nostalgic. Reminds me of the early 2000s animations on Newgrounds and such.

Republicans aren't. Trump is. We elected a third party president by hijacking an existing party.

You don't have any reason to doubt the information from intelligence agency assessments. You're unqualified.

Soros probably sacraficed her to Moloch so he could become his god's high priest/avatar.

saved

>When can we machen Deutschland groß wieder?

Oktober hofftentlich, aber es wird schwer fur Frauke uezs.

stolen

let me redpill you my friend: mccarthy was right.

commies had inflitrated the US gov as far back as FDR's cabinet

She's looking great, taking photos with her legions of fans(3,000,000 more than Trump)

>Why hasn't Merkel been lynched yet?
She has three phantoms in her gank squad.

With a shot of Triplekek!

Bathing in the blood of raped children.

I'm so sick of leftists shilling saying that the West has to take in everyone that's poor and suffering and pointing at Syria.

>waite

HOLY SHIT TRUMP BTFOOOOOO

It is really hard to defend the concept of Trump on the German part of the Internet, but I'll keep doing it.

hopefully pence will get the message and they hold power long enough between the 2 of them to renew congress to their image.

>I can understand this sentence without google translate
I'm doing it Eurobros. I'm becoming a bilingual American

[spoiler]except for uezs, not sure what that means[/spoiler]

I have no idea what possessed me to write this, but I learned a lot about the Pentagon's food in along the way

They have over 20 restaurants in the Pentagon complex, and it is run by the DoDCC (Department of Defense Concessions Committee).

The Pentagon will make no concessions to our enemies, but we make damn sure to have plenty for our friends

Disgusting

Is this the best timeline?

What if I told you....

>A regime accuses the opposition of enlisting help from rival superpower
>Begins contesting validity of election

>A new, legally elected president sends family in different directions while he stays mobile in the sky
>Deploys his hometown LEOs to guard tower
>which happens to th be biggest, most militarized, globally connected LEO group in the nation
>Begins governing without actually being sworn in
>Just happens to surround himself with military generals who have scores to settle with the old regime.

I really, really like where this is going. So you tell me.

It's gonna be okay bb

:3

DONALD WE REMEMBER

loosing candidates are so hated by all the angry donorsand sdisapointed party officials and fanss they usually crawl under a rock unless theyre in some office.

Our oppositions memes were so fucking weak.
Only we can claim to mine the Zeitgeist source code of this century.

>this MUH PUTIN conspiracy
>Trump told Putin to hack Hillary
>Putin is a Trump puppet!

This is getting fucking ridiculous

She looks tired. Will she die before we get to lock her up?

She could be doing some spirit cooking :^)

I think that his term limits for congress will go a long ways in transforming the GOPe into a nationalist Trump party. People like Lindsay Graham and McCain need to go sooner rather than later.

>seriously what did we do to deserve Trump
We elected him.

PMURT BTFO

Why can't Trump ship all somalis in Columbus, OH, Portland & Lewiston, ME and Twin Cities, MN to Sweden so our country can collapse faster and so America can be free from 100 000 welfare parasites?

Who?

>Stunning Kellyanne Conway MOBBED at Trump Tower and she LOVES it!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Iwd05wgl2Y

>That SS guy taking her coat and purse.
Topkek.

> Did the commie raiders give up?

It backfired big league.

> they publicized our little place, posted and lurked
> some user made a thread calling for reports on the leftists dwellings for fire code violation, to capitalize on the Oakland fire
> said thread died at 170 or so
> commies that saw the thread drew attention to it in their places (Reddit, Facebook, etc) with a link to the 4plebs archive
> their ilk, not knowing how we roll, raided the 4plebs archive thread thinking it's the love thread [1], 600 of their posts at the archive and counting
> with the newfound attention and the influx of tasty salt a community of safety is forming as we speak, with a general that almoat matches ours in activity (you can check it at )
> at least 10 of leftists dwellings were closed by fire dpt after complaints of fire code and other violations and many more will come.

Pic related for some of the generated salt. Pay our safety squad a visit sometimes and help where you can.

It's better for these punks to be at the streets dead i the middle of winter without a place than to be at those literal fire traps.

We do it because we care, Sup Forums is a board of peace doing its civic duty and helping the community.

he best thing coming out of Sup Forums after #draftourdaughters and it's all thanks to the commies that decided to raid us.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#q101994775_362

Stop influencing this thread.

ZROOMPF BTFO

>Not playing TORtanic exclusively

she should take a nap

She looks like a Halloween mask of herself.
And that "fan" looks like she's trying not to gag from the smell.

>not knowing um ehrliche zu sein

sdK uezs

>no evidence
I have no reason to believe them.
Burden of proof is on them and they failed.

NO OFFENSE, BUT YOU GUYS HAVE FUCKED UP BIG LEAGUE!

Have you guys seen Malik Obama's Twitter feeds? The dude is, with no exaggeration, a victim. You know how drug dealers can be prosecuted for overdose deaths?

You degenerate fucks are next in line. Malik has gone beyond an overdose of memes. He's permanently fried.

twitter.com/ObamaMalik?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

LOOK AT THIS. The blood of his mind being ruined through a kek-overdose is on your hands!

>"Who is the owner of @BuzzFeed and why is his Wifes boyfriend liking my posts?"

>"CNN be THOT!"

>".@paulllinois @swoodford95 spreading love my friend. We can shitpost all we want but at the end of the day we are one race, The Human Race."

I could do this all night. Shame!

>waite

This is it. The beginning of the end. No one can recover from misspelling such a common word. It was nice while it lasted, though.

Ever heard of Marvin Heemeyer? What's stopping a German from pulling a stunt like that?

>Pass user since 2012

KYS

Ruroh looks like /q/ doesn't take too kindly to our safety.

Yes. And these faggots were saying he was being paranoid and defending commies and saying the Russians are our friends. Now suddenly they're the enemy because for once their best interests align with the US's. Fucking disgusting.

Reminder Ted Kennedy ASKED the Kremlin to interfere in a presidential election.

Trump is the embodiment of new Phoenix Sup Forums, from chicken feathered after Sup Forumsharbour to the true power on the chans.

Always right. Always righteous.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/alan-thicke-urges-anti-trump-demonstrators-use-social-media-how-trump-got-elected-952649

ADD HIM TO THE LIST!