Brit/pol/ - Exploding Corner Shops Edition

----- ----- strawpoll.me/11876047/ ----- -----

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become OFFICIAL government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>Why we need an English Labour Party
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/12/why-we-need-english-labour-party

>George Galloway: "Stop pretending that in a capitalist society, free movement of labour is anything other than a recipe for driving down wages"
express.co.uk/news/uk/742916/george-galloway-blasts-liberals-brexit-racist

>Tory Councillor who offered to donate "the steam from his piss" to Jo Cox banned from party for four years
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-councillor-who-donated-steam-from-his-piss-to-jo-coxs-memorial-fund-has-ban-doubled/14/12/

>Isabelle Hard-on warns against Fake News™
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

>Douglas Murray writes on Jo Cox being used for political gain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/decent-people-dont-explain-away-hideous-crimes/

>King Cuck: Brexit doesn't have to mean leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/14/brexit-need-not-be-farages-style-of-brexit-says-ukip-mp

>Thread Viewing: 'Fake Culture' by Roger Scruton
youtube.com/watch?v=XvxJg9rYMEM

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PWsa1mOExAA

First for teenage women are beautiful and there's nothing wrong with that

nonce

You can't always get what you want.

Agree. 14-17 yo birds are the best

Reminder that nonces are not welcome in brit/pol/

>Tfw the BASED Liberal Democrats sent me a Christmas card

That pic of Dave is right in the middle of the uncanny valley

>Soon

Fuck the anti-anti-jew laws.

If they're allowed to do this, it's only a matter of time before other groups of people want a slice to that cake themselfes.

It's the baby-steps out of free speech.

>288
>new thread
Explain yourself

see

Feminist

Pls make this official fascist flag of Brit/pol/

Yep

After that they are past their prime

>yktd making new threads 20 posts early
So you're the source of the cancer?

who /NEET/

>Brit/pol/
>Anglocentric flag

Yes, he is, someone else needs to make the threads. Sick of this autist.

The 1970s were the most underrated decade in British and indeed perhaps human history.

It's a shame that memetically they're just "le labour ruined the economy xDDD DON'T LET THEM DO IT AGAIN NO EDWARD THANKS MAGGIE everyone had bad hair and listened to the shit music my dad likes."

I'd say it was the last decade before globalism really got the knife in.

>being surprised by this
eyy

>no dragons
It's shit

>23
Literally musty ovaries.

>blue background
>St Andrew cross in center of flag
look closer

Feminists out

Where can I learn Russian paper ballot hacking lads?

So when are we properly invading Sweden?

Why the fuck would a government arbitrarily introduce "anti-hate speech laws" specifically for Jews and nobody else, randomly out of the blue?

Are they expecting some backlash from something?

>he doesn't fuck kids
>he must be a feminist

Nonce logic is retarded.

Yeah that one is pushing their peak a few years older to conform with society, their real peak is much earlier

Is our army too small?

150,000 active and 80,000 reserve in a country of 60 odd million is a bit shit, isn't it?

Name one single good thing about the 1970s.

Can Brits say they

HATE THE FUCKING JEWS BECAUSE JEWS ARE A FUCKING PARASITE ON THE EARTH THAT SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED?

They've already invaded themselves.

>Teenagers are kids
You're so thick

100 years ago there was no "adolescence", you went from child to adult at around 13

"The only reasons why the whole gaff hasn't gone down the tubes is that the Swiss are wealthy and so well-educated and stable (as you said), they have been doing this for centuries and their circumstances are pretty unique. (A landlocked trilingual, decentralised state with a stranglehold on the banking industry.)"
Well-put and I agree with Thatcher and Attlee's quotes as well, there's a reason the first thing that Germany did when it became a free country again was ban referenda

How does the quote go? "The 70s were shit but at least it felt like Britain" or something like that

>good

>70s
>bad music
Now I'm triggered.

>tfw related to Gladstone
>tfw LibDems are cucked traitors
J U S T
U
S
T

>implying this shouldn't be your flag

I dont think brits can see our "Jews are literal parasite niggers" posts.

>far-left proto-antifa degenerate drug addicts who literally don't know how to play music
>started a movement that is literally based on being as dirty, ignorant and repulsive as possible

Mate, punks are a national embarrassment.

Sweden was invaded by Britain during the Napoleonic wars.

The Royal Navy occupied the island of Hanö, Sweden put up no resistance.

Our power stations weren't owned by the French, our trains weren't owned by the Dutch, and our televisions weren't telling us that muslims are just like us. :^)

It was also the last decade where we had a fair election between two serious candidates for prime minister. (1970, 1974 and 1974b all had Heath or Harold, both credible candidates.)

>Sweden put up no resistance
Weird...

There's been a steady stream of complaint in the media about growing "anti-semitism" for a while now. It's not really out of the blue, they've built up to it like they do.

The music

>punk bands literally can't play music meme

>Sweden put up no resistance
Very surprising they seem like such a proud warlike people.

Right, funny story here, it looks like the Northern Ireland government is going to collapse (again lol) due to DUP corruption. One of there members is speaking out against it and will lose his career over it (telling the truth is difficult, the rest will most likely lose their jobs too).

Is there any other funny stories at the moment?

YE BUT ITS BRITISH CULTUR INNIT LIKE THE BEATLES AND MAKIN FUN OF POSH PEOPLE AND CONSERVATISM RIGHT

DUDE SILLY WALKS LMFAO

So ugly, but I kinda want it to be so we all have Cross flags.

Lads need advice, met a girl 3 weeks ago who is perfect in every way, hates immigrants, facist, wants kids ect but shes into some celtic pagan shit and wants me to drink her period blood to prove loyalty to her. What the fuck do I do? This would be a complete deal breaker but shes perfect and it's hard to find right wing scottish girls.

Sid Vicious LITERALLY didn't know how to play his own bass

Someone else had to play for him for the recording of the album

Can you Brits see this post?

JEWS WERE NEVER IN GAS CHAMBERS! JEWS ARE THE POISON OF THE EARTH! KIKES SHOULD BE SET ON FIRE!

Yktd confirmed for benny scrounging paki

?? your post in blank.

@103005436
delete this

who /lovingthepolicestate/ here? I know I am.

KEKEKEKEJEWKEKEKEK

WTF! I love Jews now!

Man up you pussy it's just cells and fluid

Never understood the conservative hate for Monty Python. They're not even that far left baka

>Cleese just a few months ago said that he doesn't like London because it's not British anymore

>implying it's not quintessentially British
Did you not see the Olympic opening ceremony? That embodied our nation better than anything else.

Classic civic

Throwing a bone to the Jewish lobby.

Antisemitic attacks are increasing, it's just not white Brits doing it. It's Muslims. The updated 'guidelines' will not be enforced, that'd upset the poor precious snackbars too much, but government (particularly the Conservative party itself) couldn't just sit there and do nothing because they receive significant donations from Jews in London.

Expect some arrests of Twitter shitposters in the next couple of months as a show of good will and then nothing at all to be done about the Muslim problem.

Brits will bend over for pic related. Pathetic!

>Heath
>credible

They didn't want to goto war with us, they were our allies against Napoleon but fell under his influence after their defeat in the Finnish war.

>Can you Brits see this post?
>JEWS ARE A BENEFIT TO THE ECONOMY! JEWS ARE G-D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE! ISRAEL SHALL PREVAIL!
Yes lad.

Worst thing is that they actually were. Swedish troops were some of the most formidable and respected troops during the reign of gustavus adolfus magnus and Charles XI. Their decline is shocking and scary.

Also Cleese is Pro-Brexit end yourself underclass scum

You all will sit and do nothing about it.

>so ugly
Yeah I think it's the black. What's even the story behind the dragon flag? When did it come about?

There's literally nothing wrong with making fun of posh people.

When you laugh at something you diffuse tension. There's a reason Spitting Image didn't bring down Thatcher, but did help to re-enforce her image as a evil bit--Iron Lady.

What's more worrying is the americanized lie that posh people don't exist and that we're all "aspirational" nowadays. Fuck off, give me an institutionalized class structure any day but don't come at me with that shit. Take your American dream and fuck off to America.

He won. (Twice actually, popular vote in 74a) I'm talking essentially in terms of the Kinnock effect.

Did you have to post that fucking picture, it triggered me severely

Cleese is legit based. But monty python is basically 60's reddit humour.

LE SO RANDUMB LE FUNNEH WALK LELELELE

Britain...

Confirmed pussy.

Life of brian was a good commentary on the absurdity of religion

Are you looking at this objectively, or factoring in the fact that every redditor has appropriated it?

It was half novel at the time. Though I'm much more fond of more conventional comedy. [spoiler]Fawlty Towers was good, fuck you YKTD.[/spoiler]

sorry

>le monty python is reddit
End this meme

This. Panks should be sterilised

WTF! I hate the goyim now!

How about you stop sending 800 trillion dollars a year in military aid to Israel lad.

So what's the illegality of antisemitism now?

It's not illegal to deny the holocaust in Britain as far as I know.
What about talking about jewish conspiracies? Can saying "the jews control the media" put me in jail now or something?

I don't get the changes to antisemitism. Have they criminalized all of what's in that link? Or have they just defined that as being antisemitism?
Can I go to jail for saying that Israel's treatment of the palestinians is like nazi Germany's treatment of minorities?

>it's a 'yank tourist decides to take a break from shitting himself on his mobility scooter and talking loudly in public places to make weak attempts as baiting brit/pol/' episode

>There's a reason Spitting Image didn't bring down Thatcher
Hmmm yes strange how they ended just before Blair came to power, really got the ol neurons tingling

>It's not illegal to deny the holocaust in Britain as far as I know.
It is now, read the OP link for God's sake

>What about talking about jewish conspiracies? Can saying "the jews control the media" put me in jail now or something?
Yes, soon

That doesn't stop him having been a part of our cultural decline, to be fair.

eh
Fawlty towers was great. But it was completely different to Monty Python. Yeah Monty python may have had a novelty element to it because ti was so new then, but watching it now is painful. And those who still think it's funny today tend to be redditors.

Yes the legislation specifically mentions myths surroundin jewish conspiracies involved with the media, government etc

Let's put it like this, say anything negative about jewish people and you can be prosecuted for it.

>tfw sudden renaissance in political satire now that liberals are losing

>not exploiting the British welfare system just for fun

Daily reminder YKTD is mentally ill and needs professional help

This. Fucking Newzoids.

>Also Carswell is Pro-Brexit so if you don't completely agree with everything he says then end yourself underclass scum

This; that Newzoids show is painful to even see an advert for