If god created humans after himself and the first humans were from africa and black wouldnt that mean that god is black?

If god created humans after himself and the first humans were from africa and black wouldnt that mean that god is black?

But Hans Germany is not in Africa.

yes, because religion and science are basically the same thing

I really don't know why the atheists try to debate religion with science.
They have nothing to do with each other.

This is like trying to start a massive operation to tell all the 5-year-olds that Santa is not real, and watching them cry is considered as redpilling them.

Religion is faith, not being anti-science flat-earther. Faith is necessary for everyone. Even atheists possess faith, but it's faith in some abstract concept of transhumanism and scientific progress. We just choose to believe in entities that are not random and chaotic in their nature, but everlasting and divine.

Yes, Jesus was a Jew.
And therefore God is also a Jew.

And that is why Jews rule the world.
It is God's will.

It's because relitards like to pretend that religion is real and therefore that their belief is scientifically justified in nature.

the people we know of today as jews are not the real jews

revelations 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Implying that a god even exists.

The logic is sound. Makes sense.

who started that africa origin myth and when? someone give source if you got plz.

anyways op your question is not funny and is retarded.

What about Neanderthals? Did God create Neanderthals? What about all the other hominids?

Makes you think.

>first humans from Africa
Evocuck fuck you.

>who started that africa origin myth

Is it a myth? I was under the impression that the fossils of humanity's oldest ancestors (afarensis, erectus, etc.) were all in Africa?

yes

just read the description of Christ

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

woolly hair bronze colored skin
brass is brown already if you burn it in a furnace it gets darker
not to mention your feet are the same color as your face

now that you understand that
think about this

John 14:9

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Erectus was all over the place, from Africa to China.

Afarensis is so old that it hardly matters, honestly. A lot can happen in three million years.

WE

WUZ

Both atheists and religious people are retarded.
Atheists
>believe there is no god with no evidence to support this
Religious people
>believe there is a god with no evidence to support this
The only difference is all atheists seem to be incredibly smug about their apparent ""intelligence""

no you didnt read the bible. according to genesis he made all humans at the same time but adam and eve who were made after all other humans

all humans dont descend from adama and eve that was a specific blood line that started in the garden. you dont believe me despite the fact you didnt read the book?

after cain kills his brother he is kicked out of the shanty town his parents made outside the garden. he finds a place called nod. there are people who already live there that eve didnt birth. cain gets a wife and his children or any one descended from him are caininites

the catholics with their original sin never read the book and are heretics who need to burn after we pull their finger nails out and beat them into confessing they knew the whole time and are evil and that all catholics are evil and need to die

you need to be burned at the stakes, leaf heretic

to say god has a skin color would be to suggest god has limitations such as physical form. God is omnipotent. try to at least understand religion befor you try questioning it. fuck head.

Literally both of your premisses are wrong in any sense and from every point of view I can imagine...