twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

(You)

THE SWAMP JUST GOT 100FT DEEPER!

Sage
>Sage

And so I laugh at the world

Who exactly?

Figures, because the second he was elected was the moment the world's stopped laughing.

Where is your Soros now ?

Trying to steal an election from the voters, trying to ban independent media, making last minute power grabs, causing hysterics using unsubstantiated CIA claims, provoking war with a major superpower, and using the corporate and media elite to influence the public.

No one is laughing.

Good thing you Brits can laugh, your comedy has been absolute shit for 30 years now.

Only the leftist scum tremble in fear. We are laughing

If America gave a shit what the world thought we would be as irrelevant as you.

more like the whole world is going to watch america become great again

>The whole world is laughing at...

You, fucking idiots.

I was told once that America is the land of the free.

How long until the war?

good let them. im sure they were laughing for the past 16 years

you know what will shut them up? the new joint chief of staff. just remember he will have your leaders killed or a coup propped up or what ever else and nobody will do a fucking thing cuz nukes

murica likes to put on airs and pretend its the global police. its actually more like the mob. murica would put isis in control of syria currently its a secular nation just for the fuck of it and thats under a democrat. we will be F'n A's till we get bored of it and just kill the rest of you off under a republican

(((You)))

And?

What is with anti-Trump people calling him Drumpf? My understanding is that his paternal grandfather changed their family name. So isn't that mocking an immigrant who had to anglicize his families name to assimilate? Isn't then saying "Drumpf is racist" some sort of stupid irony? What am I missing here?

Wow Sup Forums rigs a poll.

>Countries that benefit from poor American trade deals vote Clinton
BOY

It's a lie. We are all being manipulated by the CIA/NSA using methods devoloped by the Tavistock Institute.

Because liberal pozcuckolds spout every retarded meme their televangelists John Oliver and Stephen Colbert push.

>the whole world is really salty at Donald Trump
Ftfy

Prove it.

We are not the ones rigging polls m8

Are you retarded m8?

In bongland trump is almost universally thought of as a retard (over here Republicans would easily be one of the right wing meme parties)

I believe the swamp he was referring to was Washington.

Also, by The Institute for Policy studies which Hillary Clinton was a member of. Notice all that piano music behind these inspirational celebrity videos.

Really makes you think.

>sweden
Says the country that is committing suicide thanks to total Jewish media control.
I am not making this up.

>The whole world isn't trying to undermine the great superpower.

The idea was that Trump was a cool sounding name, the sound of success, while Drumpf is more the sound of a fart-cushion or a some chicken getting flailed at the window of a car.

tl:dr; They wanted to kill the myth of him being a successful super-businessman, which he isn't. He is actually pretty low-tier

I can't, people should teach themselves, see how certain things make them feel, step away and then think independently. Are you are being "inspired".

The whole (rational) world is relieved the leader of the free world isn't a puppet criminal

I don't want to even make the bull prepping joke, Sweden.

you made up the jewish part

I'm not a Trump supporter but this Drumpf don't has got to stop. Reducing politics down to shifty uncreative name calling is pointless and just creates hostility. This works both ways.

Is America the free world?

Trump got his bull for Melania right here

>tl:dr; They wanted to kill the myth of him being a successful super-businessman, which he isn't. He is actually pretty low-tier

>LIKE OMG LE DRUMPF IS BAD BECAUSE HE IS A BILLIONAIRE ELITE LOL U GOT CONNED

>LIKE OMG LE DRUMP IS BAD BECAUSE HE IS A BANKRUPT LOSER AND NOT REALLY RICH LOL U GOT CONNED

Leftists need to get their story straight.

"Made-up"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
It's literally the truth.
Your country is being cucked to death by kikes.

Because Britain is cucked beyond recognition. I mean how the fuck do you elect the paskistani as a london mayor? That's embarrassing.

strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Trust me, no one is trembling in fear. Trump is the softest, whiniest little kid every elected. Twitter posts you cherrypick and repost in your safe space are not representative of most people who are just rolling their eyes and laughing at what how pathetic Trump and his Trumpsuckers are.

I have a good job, live in a good area, and already own a house--I'm golden. It's all the poorfags who think Trump will "save them" that will suffer. Time for that popcorn.

Oh yeah, Trump is not a criminal, he just paid 250 millions to get a bunch of lawsuits get away... and certainly no puppet either, there is not at all a bunch of people pulling his strings and telling him what to do

A europoor laughing at us lol. You cucks are bringing in millions of muslims men to leech off your failing economy and rape your women. All while sitting around doing nothing about it. Hell you still haven't even invoked article 50 yet. Stay mad europe. You're just mad we're actually attempting to fix our problems

that's because there are no white people in london

Most of the world is shitty.

Who cares about theit irrelevant opinions?

For a supposed 18+ board, Sup Forums gets baited far too easily.

may as well just call him president cognitive dissonance

There is a big difference between jewish origin and jewish. It's a big shit-ass company and they don't micromanage all media.

That's exactly what's embarrassing. You people let the minorities took over your capital city. Asian countries would never let immigrants do that.

Your next line is "there is no refugee problem in Sweden", right?

>The whole world is laughing at...

I'm laughing with Trump

There is probably some problems, as there is with every humanitarian crisis, but pretending that it will cause the end of the world is dumb. There are bigger fish to fight - like corporate greed.

Did you know that open borders is a Koch brothers idea?

there is no refugee problem in Sweden
N-NANIIIII?!?!

I hope you are still laughing when he causes another 2008-crisis that will affect even us in Scandinavia

Whole world laughed at amerifats when they elected retard bush and king nignog too so nothing new

of course trumplards are too stupid to notice

the whole world is laughing at your non existent brexit

Lions don't care about the opinions of greasy meatballs

LOL remember when little Sambo did the 'round the world America Sucks tour where he bowed to every other foreign leader?

Of course that might be because he's pretty dumb and thought "you bow to kings and chinamen"

Yes, and it's nervous laughter from leftists who are about to experience America becoming great again :^)

>You cucks are bringing in millions of muslims men to leech off your failing economy and rape your women.

Your poor kid. You really need to leave your Sup Forums safe space once in a blue moon. Can't help but feel pity for you.

kys, trump only flew once (from texas to NY) in that plane

clinton 26 times and visited lolita island 17 times

>Wow CNN rigs the polls

>You cucks are bringing in millions of muslims men to leech off your failing economy and rape your women.

This is true, isn't it? Beside I wouldn't call Sup Forums safespace. There are healthy number of libs than I thought here.

Whole world is laughing at brexit too.

>so much leftist propaganda today

>There is probably some problems
>probably some problems
>probably

Sweden you really really really deserve to die.

Oh yeah, there is a rest of the world isn't there

>every lib post is shouted down by 50x underage kids who have spent their formative years here

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

And yes, there are muslim immigrants in europe, in the US, literally everywhere. But the hyperbole is purely Sup Forums influenced. I'd be surprised to hear if you've ever been to europe (protip: traveling with mommy and daddy doesnt count, kiddo).

More like
>Half the world is crying
>Half the world is smiling

You don't laugh, you're afraid.

I'm in Europe right now faggot and I can tell you're full of shit.

I wouldn't go to Europe you condescending cuck. And no I never traveled to europe. How do you explain the Nice Massacre in France or Belgium Bombing?

I just don't trust Islam and I'm speaking as a minority person, immigrant to Australia.

I'm in Europe and I can tell you you're right.
Frenchie is just an angry teen

>the other kids don't think you guys are cool

Good thing I don't do politics based on how people I'll never meet in far off lands think.

Literally a juvenile appeal to athourity argument, athaurtity being what's popular

Du MÅSTE åka tillbaka

I'm 27 and you're probably a nigger or a marxist faggot.

No... the World is Laughing at the Libs lack of Vision, inability to see the Truth in front of their faces, as well as their crying game and not accepting defeat. You are playing right into the Hands of the "Elites" Agenda

>this teen anger
get outside sometimes you're starting to lose your grip on reality

I laugh at ''We are all Jews'' British Prime Minister Teresa May.

>Muh Russia

No they aren't, they're crying like babies and trying to blame nazis for getting him elected, while trembling out of fear for the upcoming elections.

look at Berlusconi, is anyone more laughable than that clown? Trump is just more proof that fascism is the default mode of government absent an educated electorate and a truly free press.

you mean not a puppet of Putin?

It would defy belief to think Putin did not take every opportunity to compromise Trump with loli videos when Trump was in Moscow for Miss Universe. CIA thinks Trump is compromised.

Would Raoh vote trump? Toki feels like a sanders guy.

>

haha 'Thing you promised! Thing you promised! I cant wait for Thing you promised!'

I have a job you lazy nigger I get out everyday and I have to see your cousins fucking faces everywhere.

Gas the kikes race war now n shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE