>tfw to intelligent to win

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?site=&source=hp&ei=GaxSWL77IcWasAGmj6L4Bg&q=clinton campaign may have been too smart to win&oq=clinton campaign may have been too smart to win&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..33i160k1.4045.22083.0.22980.51.50.1.11.11.0.563.13671.2j14j12j11j8j2.49.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..2.43.9311.3..0j5j35i39k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1j30i10k1.3dKGiBF6RUQ
strawpoll.me/11881019
archive.is/zfAkl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too intelligent to outwit idiots

What is so smart about being opportunistic?

Politics isn't about intelligence, it's about being able to represent your voters.

HAAAAAAAH

>tfw too smart

>tfw to intelligencia to make a single campaign stop in Michigan or have a message for the working class

they really just cant stand losing, can they

God, the fabric of reality is melting.
Memes are pouring out of the Chaos.

This is the new reality

>backed by Obama
>backed by foreign governments
>backed by celebrities
>backed by industry establishments and half the S&P 500
>backed by the media

>still lose

too smart my ass, more of a trainwreck than Jeb

>tfw to smart to appeal to racists

same t.b.h

Those who were relying on electors being smart didn't make it through primaries. T vs C was good propaganda vs shitty propaganda.

>too smart
>literally run a "vote for the status quo" campaign without bringing anything new to the table

Too ill to campaign in flyover states.
Too intelligent to understand the electotal college.

>everything about that pic
It's like tumblr had an abortion

epik xdddd

>tfw too popular to succeed

>the daily intelligencer

mfw actual news are memes now
> Hill too intelligent to win

>Too smart to appeal to real progressives who either sat out or voted for Stein

top fef

Wouldn't that imply that it's full of hot hair?

U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A

R
A
R
E

do you work on a boat?

U N C O M M O N

>lose in 4.5-dimensional extraplanar rock-paper-racecard
>too intelligent
huh?

Link? I want to see the hardcore mental gymnastics they pulled this time.

>tfw to smart to campaign in Wisconsin

O boi thats a nice flag

Post more intelligence....all I have is this shitty thumbnail

google.de/search?site=&source=hp&ei=GaxSWL77IcWasAGmj6L4Bg&q=clinton campaign may have been too smart to win&oq=clinton campaign may have been too smart to win&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..33i160k1.4045.22083.0.22980.51.50.1.11.11.0.563.13671.2j14j12j11j8j2.49.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..2.43.9311.3..0j5j35i39k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1j30i10k1.3dKGiBF6RUQ

Take your pick, there are multiple ones bringing that shit. My sides

THEY ARE SPINNING THEIR NARRATIVES LIKE A DREIDEL

OY VEY

DREIDEL
DREIDEL
DREIDEL

wow drumpf btfo

>JUST CHILLIN' IN CEDAR RAPIDS
>HOT SAUCE
>GLASS CEILING

My mind can't handle it, Hillary is too intellectual for me. If I was American, I could not vote for such an unstoppable juggernaut of wisdom, wit and knowledge. I can't connect to it. If I could, my feeble pleb brain would be fried inside my skull.

>tfw too intelligent to campaign in rural areas
>Invested into big cities instead because not losing the popular vote is more important

It really is like that isn't it. Clinton was only campaigning in populous urban areas that would get her the most votes, while Trump was busy spreading his message far and wide, inspiring record turnout among eligible voters who usually don't give a shit. Even the Amish voted for him, and they almost never vote. Hillary got more votes, but Trump played the game better.

THE CHAOS ENERGY!! IT STIRS!!

BEWARE OF THE PORTAL. THE PURE KEK MAGIC CAN TEAR A MAN TO SHREADS

>too smart to win
>ran ads about green energy (which tends to put coal and natural gas workers out of jobs) in coal county
Hillary may be smart, but the lad/lass she had on media in PA wasn't smart.

That's why all these here counties voted red.

AHAHAAHAHAHA
Memes literally bleed into real life now

>>tfw to intelligent to win

You broke the meme

A surprisingly large number of news sites published the exact same shitty story. Which one do I pick?

>Trump played the game better
The media will never admit this.
And its true

The sad thing is their strategy was to run up the popular vote because there biggest fear was that it would be a close EC win for hilldawg but Trump would win the popular vote which would be a mess. They literally had field offices campaigning in NY and CA in the last 5 days of the campaign even when the office in Michigan was asking for more resources. They were really that confident.

Has science gone too far?

From the article
>this all-knowing analytics system and the iron self-confidence it inspired made “Brooklyn” (Clinton’s national headquarters) largely impervious to feedback
>Clinton campaign itself was so convinced it could not lose that it missed the danger signs emanating from the three Clinton firewall states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin)

Apparently being too arrogant to listen to feedback and closing your eyes to danger signs means you are too smart.

DENIAL: STILL IN FULL FORCE

They really are looking into us because we make Donald win, so they are trying to take memes from us to make excuses with them.

tfw was too smart to complete secondary education

FUCKING RARE
it looks like a monkey

This shit is so funny.

fixed

>trump loses
>"Trump Campaign May Have Been Too Smart to Win" -NYTimes

Do you like this parody flag I found on Uncyclopedia?

Very smart

The Democratic party really is fucking up with those voters. They really should've been trying to find ways to replace coalmining jobs to reassure those voters that they'll be okay (they won't, or at least not under their plan). I'm all for alternative energy, and coalmining jobs actually have a very low chance of coming back, but the Democrats really fucked up when they implied that they wanted to shut down all the coalmines and put people out of their jobs, whilst doing nothing to help them.

>tfw to intelligent to lose

>tfw to smart to become president

Even then, she ran an ad about solar panels in Coal Country for at least three months before the election.

She was poisoning the rural PA vote against herself for at least those three months.

Clinton had more pieces left on the board, but Trump got check-mate.

SEND HELP

Ie. People who voted for Trump are stupid.

>tfw to smart to care about flags

And yet Trump was somehow the smarter man
played every step like a fucking folk fiddle tune

>Saint Pierre AND Miquelon
that's a lot of value

R A R E

vote u intelligent fucks

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

I agree with you. Coal mining jobs aren't coming back.

But Hillary could have said anything in a commercial.

"I'll bring jobs back to the region!"

After she wins, it doesn't matter!

But no, she talked about those fucking Solar Panels.

I'm not against green energy, but Coal Country ain't a place to talk about Green Energy.

>Arrogance = intelligence
This is part of why I left the Democratic party.

give up the clay now Pierre

I love how the lefties have chosen to meme about their intelligence oh well you know what they say about those that consider their own intelligence.

>The character looks like it has a scrotum on its head and a penis hence forth their main meme is "The Dickhead"

No one realizes how biased this place is.

>Why am I not 50 points ahead? Because YOU'RE stupid.

>Democrats lost to a bunch of uneducated, unintelligent rednecks because some autists wouldn't stop shitting ou memes.
Sweet, sweet victory.

Trump didn't even have to be smarter.

Hillary wasted time calling him stupid when she should have been talking about improvements and shit (even if she just lied a lot).

Trump loves an argument. He loves drama.

Hillary spent money calling him an idiot instead of talking about the good she would have done if she became president.

If she cut the attack ads and focused on ads that explained her plans to improve things, she would have won.

Hillary fought Trump where he was strong and lost, instead of just propping herself up and winning.

i think the >tfw to intelligent meme originated at /fit/ and moved its way to Sup Forums during the election

NPR
>minimal bias

HAHAHAHAHA

that chart is retarded

i thought the meme came from /sci/

Fucking savage.

That's true if you consider the traditional liberal/neo-con spectrum. nationalist/globalist is a whole other plane, and places like wapo and nyt are firmly globalist.

> CNN
> minimal partisan bias

>vox
>theguardian
>The economist
>cnn
>not liberal utter garbage
either the maker of this chart is stupid or it is not up to date

It's funny; all the Liberals thought this at first, especially their late night (((comedians))). It was only after it was too late that they realized what a monster they'd underestimated.

>tfw too intelligent to be racist

>Only FOX is good conservative, goy!

top kek, these fucking libtards

>tfw to entelligent too bee presadent

If you outsmart your enemy they win

>The Hill
>skews conservative

Yea anytime someone brings up the popular vote thing, I tell them that a football team wins on points scored, not total offensive yards.

Hilary did a great job winning the game that nobody was playing.

Archive link:
archive.is/zfAkl

It actually was too smart.

They tried rigging the election at every level. They successfully manipulated the media against Bernie and to talk more about Trump (in one of the campaign leaks, they literally said they wanted to make the media keep talking about him Trump so that he could become one of the main Republican primary candidates). They organized fake protests and demonstrations, including Soros-backed BLM demonstrations against Bernie (which most of Sup Forums didn't even realize).

You cannot even fathom how well they orchestrated the campaign, on all levels, on both sides. Most of you haven't read through many of the emails, so you've missed out on a lot more.

But they didn't see the forest for the trees and they ignored the rust belt, which cost her the election.

>tfw too intelligent to win election

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>tfw to intelligent to campaign in Michigan
>Or Wisconsin
>Or Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia
>Or Ohio
>But fuck we won California by 30%

>intelligent

What fucking planet do the authors of these articles reside on? Surely it is not Earth.

Thats to intelligent too be honest