Tfw all this multicultural and "tolerance" bullshit has turned you into a radical Christian who would gladly go to the...

>Tfw all this multicultural and "tolerance" bullshit has turned you into a radical Christian who would gladly go to the front lines when an actual war breaks out

How many others are there like me out there? When I was 18 I was a fedora tipping leftist. Now 12 years later I'd gladly give my life to see England be white again.

Was this the plan of the Jews all along? To radicalise all the men in the West to kill their Muslim enemies for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Germany
heatst.com/world/50-christian-statues-defaced-and-decapitated-in-germany/
strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel the feels
probably
and probably

well according to Albert Pike 33rd degree satanic/luciferian leaderish guy of the Masons who died some time ago planned to pit muslims against jews and christians i think in the 3rd world war and have them all wipe themselves out so they could usher in the luciferian age

BUMP

>Now 12 years later I'd gladly give my life to see England be white again.
You might not even have to give your life.
Just place it at risk.
Take out nigs and mudslimes knowing you may be caught and die fighting or be caged
If you plan your hunts carefully you will take out dozens, maybe even hundreds before the cucks police forces track you down

>England
Start with ya own boogs, loue

>go to the front lines
what front line?

against who?

there wont be a frontline during a civil or race war, it will be all encompassing.

imagine all your neighbours shooting at you and you shooting at them.

I'm a literal Nazi now. Not even joking. The speech laws protecting jews yesterday has infuriated me beyond belief.

>I'd gladly give my life to see England be white again.
I would give life to save England from her fate also

nazis didn't have freedom of speech either though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Germany

Yeah, but when your state gets rid of everyone except white people, and is designed to protect your culture, way of life and future, I'd trade that for our current country any day.
We don't have free speech NOW, so why would I prefer this to living in a country that doesn't hate white people?

you were a dweeb then and youre a dweeb now its just that popular media has shifted and you followed the herd

if it turns out you dislike the nazi regime you wouldn't be able to speak out against it.

we don't need more of the same supreme overlord telling us what we can say, we just need to be able to decide for ourselves without kike run public schools and colleges brainwashing us into believing in egalitarianism so people won't shut down at information that goes against the kike/commie narrative.

We've tried your way and it clearly doesnt work because people are too easily manipulated in to self-harm. Time to try something else again.

Let's just say fascism doesn't seem all that bad right now.

>We've tried your way and it clearly doesnt work

it worked perfectly until the kikes infested our schools and media and screamed that religion and morality were a sham for sheep.

Did you miss my point? The system is inherently flawed, you're only supporting that.

This. We must never, NEVER trade liberty for security - for security can ONLY come with liberty. I ALWAYS support freedom of speech NO MATTER WHAT, even if people use it to annoy me.

the current system is flawed, it didn't used to be when public schools hadn't been run on the governments list of marxist propaganda.
but since then we've enacted shit like no child left behind and an overall unshakable sense of egalitarianism

>Security can ONLY come with liberty.

Well, that is just, factually untrue.

>The system is inherently flawed

I completely agree with you that the system is inherently flawed, but freedom of speech is NOT inherently flawed. In fact, freedom of speech TRANSCENDS the system. We can topple the system and replace it with something better through using freedom of speech to wage (and win) a peaceful information war. Why do you think that the (((mainstream media))) is furiously pushing the 'fake news' meme right now? It's because they are LOSING the information war. We can do this. We've got this.

>He says this without posting even a single scrap of evidence to support his claim

Yeah, no.

Are you mentally deficient? You are the one that made a rediculous statement without any support for your "claim". Projecting a little bit.

you're both going to have to put up an argument for your statement.

His claim comes down to denying that a fascist state can be secure. That is next level aboriginal.

yeah but if he can make a compelling argument that proves he is right then it wouldn't be abo tier.

same as you.

heatst.com/world/50-christian-statues-defaced-and-decapitated-in-germany/

>His claim comes down to denying that a fascist state can be secure. That is next level aboriginal.

Yes, fascist states can be secure. That's why Nazi Germany still exists today, right? Fuck outta here.

I definitely got radicalized during last few years. Mostly because I hate spineless faggot leftists who care more about foreign people than their own.

I refuse to accept a leader who is submissive and passive.

I feel it. A few years ago I would give just about anything to avoid a war, now a chance to kill muslims wherever they may be is actually a pretty promising scenario.

that's a failure of one fascist state that was destroyed by expansionism, propaganda and commies who should be everyone's enemy.

Seriously, I think all the time about how Sup Forums is this last bastion of anti-societal sentimentality and it's a group of people dedicated to things like national pride, the nuclear family and traditional values.

How much crime was there in fascist italy? Do you even know? Record lows. And if you think WW2 began merely by Germany being a fascist state there is no reasoning with you, I suggest reading some David Irving.

WITH YOU RIGHT HERE BROTHER

nah, this whole thing was set up by jews to dirty our genepool, destroy our future.
warfare with 3rd worlders as the weapons.
and if we fight back and kill all muslims, jews win their too

During the war to retake Europe, user.

You don't plan to enlist to purge Europe with your brothers?

>the war to retake Europe
>implying there will be a civil war in the current year + x

>and if we fight back and kill all muslims, jews win their too

What if we make a truce with the Muslims to team up to kill the Jews, then after the Jews are killed, we break the truce and kill the Muslims?

Fascism will be necessary for a time, a transition period if you will, during which time all degeneracy and kikery will be incinerated.

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

After that, we can start rebuilding.

i think id stay here do my part but not shooting fuckface mckebab telling me to take a hill, or go get that oil.

if they barely got it done with people we sorta respected what do you think well do for a government we despise, nothing really,they'll break like before, and like before well come pick up the pieces and make something new, again.

its been a good 100 years time for another empire to fall.

post their face when we don't give in to their manipulations and just deport them back to the middle east instead.

>Was this the plan of the Jews all along? To radicalise all the men in the West to kill their Muslim enemies for them?
Probably

Hitler said the first fascist leader of a country needs to be tough to root out the problems, the next leaders have more freedom to be "compassionate".

I have been unironically thinking about this a lot.

We need to ally with the Muslims, make it clear to them we will help them annihilate Israel, tell them they can have their part of the middle east.

They won't agree to stop invading the West though, they know they have too valuable of a foothold to give it up.

So after we expell them from all of the West, and they realize we will completely genocide them, we offer the same terms again.

That time they'll accept, and we can use them as cannon fodder.

After Israel has been carpet hydrogen bombed, we can decide if we want to Barbarossa the Muslims.

I didn't know that, but it makes sense to me.

People don't realize the personal sacrifice it takes to become a monster to save your people.

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

>annihilate Israel
Not gonna help you one bit, we are pawns of kikes like you(even more).
The real problem is subverts, not outside enemies. A holocaust should be your first priority

It's in David Irving's book Hitler's War and the war path. Highly recommend it.

>The real problem is subverts, not outside enemies.

This. We must kill traitors before enemies. Always.

I used to be a die hard left wing Christian pascifist.

Now I'm a deistic hate filled far right meme machine.

Oh absolutely.

All of the Jews in Canada will be rounded up. They will be shipped to Israel with boxes of soap.

That soap will have been made of every Jew (we will use DNA testing if necessary to root out crypto-Jews) in government that worked to genocide our people.

It will be made clear to the Jews shipped to Israel that they are to await the atomic fires with their kin.

I'm with you my Commonwealth brother.

It's all happened to me too.

Eh, I'll take the risk

Harh times are upon us brother my heart weeps for the western people that are slowly and metodically being exterminated.With luck the third reich shall rise again,cleanse Europe of filth and finally bring an end to the kikes existance on this planet.

the kikes really did a number on Christianity in the 60s.

"WAAAHHH I NEED A SCAPEGOAT; WE NEED TO MUTILATE MORE BABY DICKS AND SUBMIT TO WOMEN IF YOU DISAGREE YOU WEAR A CERTAIN TYPE OF HAT"

the thread

I personally find christianity too peaceful. Lately I've gotten involved in racial violence and I can't think of how I can be christian while still being the violent person I am.

It's in the defense of God's word against heathens.

What more noble fucking purpose is there for violence? I would honestly not be surprised if Russia liberated Constantinople by the end of this coming war.

>Lately I've gotten involved in racial violence

Story time please

christians are supposed to turn the other cheek unless people are taking advantage of their kindness, but mainstream christians and the media for the last 30 years have been skipping out on the last part and saying you have to turn your cheeks even if someone rapes and murders their children.

(This is a joke by the way, Sup Forums is satire)

>"tolerance" bullshit has turned you into a radical Christian
Top fucking kek, Christianity started the egalitarianism meme

>muh we all gods children
>muh everybody has a soul

Christcucks everybody

Gay

>christian
>jew

New fucking laws got me terrified desu senpai

>I was forced to go to church when I was 14 and didn't like it so now I hate my dad and think that we should nuke other countries for laffs

Me and gf ran over a nigger

Me and friends fuck up piping and structure of black houses

Me and friends purposely start fights in the ghetto that 99% of the time end with a knocked out nigger

My gf got me into this shit. Her family is full 1488.

Do you really think that saying that Sup Forums is satire will help you in court? Honest question

So nice that it still exists in the USA

Seriously user, thanks for sharing.

I've lost all of my friends this year because they are all cucks.

I need to start a fucking RWDS here. You give me hope and inspiration.

^^

>with your brothers?
what brothers? we have no european brothers. they are asking, no, begging for their cultural enrichment. they want to die and want their whole race to go extinct. if i go to cleans europe, it will be to cleanse it of all """""""""""""""life"""""""""""""""

Hey man, you're going too far.

I didn't mean it, back off.

>Was this the plan of the Jews all along? To radicalize all the men in the West to kill their Muslim enemies for them?

I've considered this in the past, but thought that it might be a little to out there. If this the plan, I'm up for it.

Well I've been coming here for years, LARPing as a nazi sympathizing racist lunatic.

It gets me into the mind space to write some of the characters in my science fiction novels in which some of the main characters are youths who become radicalized by internet ideas.

This place is a goldmine for what I call "method writing".

/goes back to LARPing

This is Stockholm Syndrome, don't fall for it.

You have no idea what's going to happen in the next 15 years, do you?

Just wait until a reactor is captured by European terrorists and made to go critical.

No, what the jew is doing is much worse. They are enabling the proliferation of the numbers of our enemies. There are now more muslims, and more niggers thanks to the kikes. 5 times more probably and still climbing.

Now thats horrible. If they really wanted them gone they would not have allowed that to happen.

>being redpilled but stil a christcuck
pls no

From what I understand the actions of my gf, my friends and me have caused 4 black families to move. Me and gf have a joke that if we can make 50 families move we will get married and have 50 kids to whiten the area up.

I'm not a murderer but if I didn't have the threat of jail I could see myself doing it.
Until then It's just ultraviolence.

It's almost like a game. My friends are all very fit. I'm kinda fit but I'm getting there. The niggers tend to flip shit when they realize their skinny fat with a small six pack is worthless against hate filled whites with baseball bats

yo FBI everything these men are saying is real and they are not larping

or MI6 whatever bongtards have. these guys were also telling me earlier how all people who work for intelligence agencies are faggots

It's actually this.

Thank you based Commonbro.

How are Jews not white?

England has flirted with marxism far too long. There is no going back.

I'm not trying to do a thing, I'm curious. Anyway terrible law, I'm not being humorous right now. I'm sorry
Cool, I legitimately think all non whites(Nuremberg laws are a good standard) should be physically removed from earth like pests.

Keep up the good work. I admire your actions user.

>Just wait until a reactor is captured by European terrorists and made to go critical.

and then what? the cucks will spam #notallmudslimes #itsonlyalittlebitofradiation and keep on importing millions of shitskin mudslime terrorists

in the last two major attacks, 1 jihadi killed 90 and 13 killed 130. that puts them somewhere between a 10:1 and 90:1 kill/death ratio. even the cucked lying police agencies in europe admit that there are at least 1500 terrorists in europe from the most recent invasion.

that means between 15 000 and 150 000 dead cucks. i cant wait for those habbenings.

maybe, just maybe after 100k dead europe might start to remove the pozd zog dildo from its asshole, but even them im sceptical.

>Was this the plan of the Jews all along? To radicalise all the men in the West to kill their Muslim enemies for them?

Yes. Watch the documentary "a rich man's trick". They're always looking to create enemies to keep us occupied and compliant. The funny thing is that Sup Forums claims to be "redpilled" when they're actually playing perfectly into (((their))) plan.

Thanks Chiam. If you wanna know a fun fact we have a ethnic jew in our group. He is a anti semite and doesn't really like to talk about it but he's knocked out more than a handful of nigs

The reactor will irridiate most of Europe and cause all life forms to evacuate.

During the chaos, kebab will be removed by ten s of millions of radicalized white men.

I plan to volunteer for the effort when the time comes.

Cucks like you will be put into forced labour in the maple syrup mines. Prepare your anus.

did your Forbidden Youtube knowledge tell you that?

or like most Alt Right do you piece it together from Helter Skelter, Mein Kampf, and the Turner Diaries?

eat shit dweeb your shill game is 0/10 garbage

>implying we shouldn't be trying to stop foreigners from coming into our country

Based
Me in five years hopefully.

> radical Christian

How cringey . What a faggot OP is

RWDS NOW

Australia already sent the hordes packing during the Cronulla riots where we beat them in the streets.

Pic related is from the government itself, can you imagine ANY other Western country putting out shit like that? we don't fuck around unlike you cucks.

It's a plan outlined in Breivik's manifesto.

You're the only shill here, Shlomo Goldbergerstein.