/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

Dank OC edition AKA If you are reading this you are already /safe/ edition
Thread #55

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/totaldragrecords/?fref=ts
clubzone.com/places/the-black-cherry/
myspace.com/blackcherrytoledo/photos
youtube.com/watch?v=j7laNj4Wm8A
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
strawpoll.me/11881019
mi-lansing.civicplus.com/1372/Submit-Service-Request
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA)
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)
Werk (Los Angeles, CA)
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA)

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI)

>Places to Report
Purple Polilla (4309 N. Broadway St, Knoxville, TN) 21st St CoOp (707 W. 21st St, Austin, TX) Burnt Ramen (111 Espee Ave, Richmond, CA) Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) The Commune at 1605 (1605 15th St NW, Washington D.C.) Flux Capacitor (3530 Chelton Loop N, Colorado Springs, CO) Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) >Places to Research
The Playroom (Bethesda, MD) find address
Tarantula Hill (2118 West Pratt St, Baltimore, MD) find violations
Haushouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) find violations

safety bump

OP can you add a note in the next thread to not go to discord unless you're certain you know who's hosting.

fug it's almost 4 am i should probably go to sleep

carry on, rest of the world

we got you covered, based sheepshagger

safety bump

Bumping while I research addresses.

Watch your step lads, here be caltrops.

repost from last thread:

kikebook.com/totaldragrecords/?fref=ts

There's a fucking two for one in my town that needs to be made safe.

Some shitty hipster, record store in an extremely small building that holds venues.
Also, it shares buildings with some stoner/head shop.

Shows get so crowded people just stand in the street and sidewalk. Ceiling is very low and they use standing lamps for lighting.

inside view

Again looks very unsafe.

Get as much info as you can, especially related to upcoming shows as it gives the inspectors almost like a countdown to destruction so to speak.

They face backlash if they receive reports of the unsafe location and don't follow up soon enough if something does happen.

Safety first.

Can someone post the discord?

>those caltrops
9/11

Bump.

Anyone spot me a discord link?

All this in 1 week huh?

What the fuck are these threads? Can someone fill me in?

>Repost from the other day. Needs further investigation

The Black Cherry
Address: 1420 Cherry Street
Toledo, Ohio United States
Phone: (419) 720-7305

"We are a Bookstore/Lending Library, Show Venue, Food Pantry, For Donation Cafe/Coffee Shop, Barbershop, Community Space, and a hub for Political Action in Toledo. We are Anti-Racist, Anti-Sexist, Anti-Homophobic, Anti-Authoritarian, and Against Hierarchy and Power in any form. We hope to Strengthen Communities, Promote Equality and Develop Sustainable ways of Living. We host shows, meetings, workshops, events and moreā€¦"

clubzone.com/places/the-black-cherry/
myspace.com/blackcherrytoledo/photos

>"Concert" at their venue. Turn down your speakers
youtube.com/watch?v=j7laNj4Wm8A

don't have it saved, sorry

Right here discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

Someone put in next OP sticky
>Someone put in next OP sticky
Someone put in next OP sticky
>Someone put in next OP sticky

I made a discord for our safety squad. Great tool to compile info, especially if going through the archives is not your thing.

There is voice communication feature as well, that can make collaboration between multiple user's a lot easier.

I am at work and have not checked our count since last night, but we were at about 36 of you when I last checked.

3 business days if u think about it :^)

Are you in it?

Read the OP? We are trying to save people from burning in warehouses.

we're saving lives here user, there's no time for rest, we will rest when all of them are /safe/

After a /diy/ art community burnt down killing around 20 people, Sup Forums started making fire safety threads. We shut down unsafe /diy/ art groups by reporting them to fire stations/police and trigger all the degenerates

We're making sure lefty, anti-fascist spaces are safe and meet fire code. This is where antifa organize, soros recruits, and their culture perpetuates. It led to the oakland fires, and now we are being more aware of the danger these communes pose.

>When you are so dedicated to something you work on the Shabbat

Gevalt! These unsafe Goy are making me work overtime!

Assuming 5 people lived in each flophouse, that's 50 lives saved before Christmas :3

not really, although I get some of the stuff posted there through these threads

lost my shit good job on the pic OP

>>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
how can we be sure these are due to our efforts? I've been in an out of these threads

That doesn't look safe at all, I wonder what the legal capacity of that building is

>make post in one of the last threads saying "if you're gonna pretend this is about fire safety at least take "leftist cults" and "commune rife with hiv, drug use, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy" out of the op
>they actually do it
a thinly veiled witchhunt under the guise of a bunch of people just deciding all of a sudden they really care about fire safety but only in so much as they can use it to shut down places where liberals congregate

No way.

This shit actually works??

Well, keep on saving people then! Have a flag of peace

SAFETY FIRST!

Shoo

thank you for the friendship windmill

It's not cool to snitch in these communes, so surely the people who visit these places are not the ones filing the reports.

The only possible scenario of a reported commune getting shut down is
>us reporting them
>random sting operation by the firefighters and city inspectors
1 of these is more likely than the other

>left wants more safe spaces
>left gets safer spaces
>somehow this is a witchhunt
OK

I unfortunately had the displeasure of having to go their once with an ex girlfriend briefly.

It is fucking tiny, bro. Like I said, when it gets too crowded, people just poor our onto the street and sidewalk.

Not to mention the head shop next door,
definitely safe to say drug activity occurs at the area.

It's very unsafe, please help Sup Forums

day of the rake soon, leaf

there are these warehouses where leftist cucks live in, like 70+ people live in a warehouse. They are all poor and without that warehouse they would be homeless.

But these places are also the places in which all the protests get organized. They are planning a big inauguration day protest.

Now, there was a big fire in one of these places in Oakland because they didn't abide by the safety regulations, so someone on Sup Forums had a thought, how many of these places actually do abide by the safety regulations?
It turns out not many because of they don't have the money to.

So what we do is we document how these places look from the pictures they post on social media, and we send it in to the fire department to be investigated. If they do have safety violations they get shutdown and all those people get thrown out in the street. Good luck organizing your protests now.

That's all bullshit really... we just wanna make sure these people are /safe/

Thanks m9.

What better way to warm up in the winter than an alley fire?

Fire safety is very important, this "snitching" as you call it is saving lives.

You arbites crackdown squads are all right.

Don't go to segmentum solar tomorrow.

THAT'S EXACTLY THE ATTITUDE THAT CAUSES WAREHOUSE FIRES!

based sufu bro, was thinking about this dump

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

it's that time of the year

what IS that

literally shaking

Thanks for filling in me bro. Very detailed. I appreciate it.

Best of luck lads.

Can anyone confirm that the discord is not compromised?

In return, I made a reaction image of one of the pictures I found while reporting a local diy space.

Holy typos, my apologies, just waking up.

Anyways, another unsafe pic.

I think the Serbian people deserve another chance at Bosnia

Keep fighting the good fight, brother.
Stay safe!

you are alright
don't go to Toronto tomorrow

this building is small as fuck, proby 30 person capacity if that

You'll find out soon enough

>don't have the money to be safe
people pay to stay there. these areas are usually rented by the organizers, who host bands, charge people for entrance, and sublet to hippies who don't know or care about safety

Looks safe. But lack of sprinklers is rather worrying.
Depends how big this local is. I hope their fire extinguishers are regularly checked and working.

or the way I see it
>They asked for a nanny state
>They were warned about the implications
pic related

I am the owner of this peaceful discord.

Mind telling me what compromised would entail?

Are there any firebugs in the discord?

so which of these pictures is actually showing something reportable?
so one picture of one spot in the building where sprinklers arent visible=they dont have any?

The hosts of a discord have capability of getting data from the users and gaining information on them.

CTR used this to try and bait Sup Forums users into going into discord servers to try and get at some of us.

I've also thought of using this tactic by going into big leftie online communities, starting a discord group and once I reach critical mass doing something lulzy with the info I gain on them. [this post was purely satire]

Not sure, probably will be a few. I made it so you need to have email verified account to join so at least when I ban someone its a little inconvenient to join back.

They are here anyway, best case scenario they join voice chat and pour salt everywhere.

Why are Liberals so un-/safe/?

there is another flophouse in Oakland, friend of a friend know someone living there. Don't have any info beyond that, are we aware of one?

Okay, as requested in the last thread, here's what the police IDEALLY need to act on an anonymous tip.

For any informant's tip to be credible enough to lead to a search warrant, the Fourth Amendment usually requires the tipster to be known to be reliable to the office requesting the warrant. This usually means that the cop has dealt with the informant before in other cases and has almost always been correct in his tips. Moreover, the tip must have indicia of credibility that the cops can verify as part of the lead-up to requesting the warrant or otherwise detaining the suspect.

The best possible example of a tip would be something like this:
>I know John Smith to be a drug dealer. He lives at 123 Any Street in Boystown and drives a black Silverado with California plates. Every Thursday at 9:00 PM, John drives to the party at The Zone, which is a DIY music venue, located at 456 Somewhere Avenue in Boystown. He always goes in by the side door and stands in the north corner of the house. At these parties, he sells hits of MDMA which he keeps in a red Altoids tin in his hip pocket.
>John is a caucasian male about 25, over 6' tall and muscular. He has a tattoo of a spider web on his right elbow and a Chinese character on the left side of his neck. He carries a butterfly knife in his hip pocket. I saw John doing this on the last five Thursday parties at The Zone. John is also known in the community to frequent The Space and The Anarchist, but I do not know on what days.

That would be just about perfect. Even better would be to mention distinctive marks on the car, distinctive features of guy's merchandise, other innocuous things he carries with him. Basically highly detailed info that a cop could spot and would make him say "Ah, that tipster told me about this!"

Try to guess.

what if you use a vpn?

They only gain the VPN iirc. However it's still a dangerous game.

ah, so you're down to literally just making shit up now

>exceeding building capacity
>hanging lights
>curtains and other banners hanging everywhere
>venue goers standing in street and sidewalk once building gets too full

seems a little unsafe to me, user.

can we not go down this road?

hmm I'm really curious of what is going on in the discord but it seems sketchy

I am not a data collector if that is what you are asking. That is one of the reasons why I started it until waiting for someone else to.

My intentions are simply to make North America Safe Again. Fire safety is non-negotiable, I for one personally know the effects of complete disregard for proper fire safety.

I just wanted to make a tool to bring this community even closer together.

also confirmed no sprinklers.

While this thread is entertaining to ruin the lives of hipster the safety memes and jokes are cringeworthy to read every time.

It would imply that sprinkler is at least 18' away from a very important area that is the stage from which most fires originate.
Also depending on the size of the locale they many not require it. But i doubt it.

but none of those things are actually code violations, are they? not counting the building capacity one because you're just guessing that they do this
no, it wouldn't imply that, because it's not a picture of the ceiling, it''s a shitty dark cellphone picture of the stage in which you can see some of the ceiling

>ruin lives
You mean save lives, what if a /diy/ warehouse was to burn down?

Avoid that Sup Forums discord like my leafy friend said.

Like I said I was not going to wait around for someone else to make it and risk the community being compromised.

VPN are recommended in general for internet use, feel free to fire one up if you join the Discord.

I have been avoiding pushing it because I know there is a lot of distrust of the tool (Damn should be)

Those are not hidden objects. I don't see a sprinkler in range to save those unsafe musicians.

that sounds very unsafe desu

Cool. So you fuckheads are getting poor homeless people kicked out of their flophouses right before Christmas?

Enjoy the very special Hell Satan has waiting for you.

Church of the 3 Cats is now IN PROCESS!

mi-lansing.civicplus.com/1372/Submit-Service-Request

Yup this shit is cringey but this is a circle jerk thread so it's pointless to say this.

They had all year to be /safe/

We are doing them a favor, maybe they will mend their ways in the newyear?

Sk8 Liborius
1850 Hogan St
St Louis MO 63106

Former church turned skate park. Also a venue. Possibly people living there. Add this to "needs to be investigated" in OP.

God bless user

found an arson-cuck, someone get the hose

Basically bear in mind that, with drug shit, you're unlikely to get action on a specific place being a drug den. You will get action on individual dealers. Part of the reason being that a raid to take down a drug den is dangerous and uses a lot of resources.

Taking down a dealer only requires a plainclothes cop to tail the guy from his house to the venue and observe him selling.

Frequently, though, when the cops act on a tip and bust a dealer, they already kind of have the guy on their radar as a possible dealer. Very often the tip will mesh with what they know through vague reports. But the tip to get them over the edge has to be very specific AND confirmable prior to making a search.

In the example I give above, shit like the Altoids tin is big. So is noting he keeps a butterfly knife on him. Knowing the vehicle he drives and rough time he shows up at the parties is important as well. But these are only examples.

Don't have this much info and still want to help? Just report the venue as having drug activity with what info you have. Cops won't act on it, but it'll go in the database. At the very least it'll make trouble for parolees that want to hang around there; the PO will find out it's reputed to be a drug den and tell him he's not allowed there.

This is why it's important to research before moving forward with reporting. Since you're shilling for the left anyway, I suggest you contact the owners of these spaces so they can get inspected and make sure there aren't any safety hazards. We're only interested in keeping you safe. You should probably want the same thing.

St. Louis user here, I could check out the location in person if needed

I didn't do the reporting, someone else did, but I'll be watching this as it's nearby so it's interesting to see the ruling.

Reminder: