A STINKY POO IN THE LOO living in Germany

> A STINKY POO IN THE LOO living in Germany
>complains that Germans police are racist and they have stopped her over 23 times in her 9 month stay.
> she talked to the head of the police department and gets offended when he says "GERMAN LOOKING PERSON"
The dumb LOO is now asking people to fill out their experience for her "research".
Let's ruin her research Sup Forums
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScICkiQbKR46WFdLM-oP7NgSzfQUztITgm-Y6ZbiQJJuj0GNA/viewform
The Story
vox.com/first-person/2016/12/15/13952790/racial-profiling-america-germany

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/sandhya__k
strawpoll.me/11881019
nltimes.nl/2016/12/07/complaints-racial-profiling-dutch-cops-now-addressed-app
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's her twitter page
mobile.twitter.com/sandhya__k

Wow, she is fucking ugly. Also vox, not even once.

Pssshh, if only the german police were racists. Also, archive the vox link.

She's so insignificant that I don't give a fuck about her research.

White countries for everybody!

I'm a 28 year old German citizen "with Turkish roots". In these 28 years not once in my life has the police stopped me.

Bumpity

Yes, they actually are very 'racist'. Thats probably because pretty much ALL streetcrime is commited by NONWHITES.

Why are so many Indian women falling for the cultural Marxism memes?

I fucking hate streetshitters as much as i hate niggers, chinks and muslims.
A month ago two fucking apefrican niggers threw a fit because they were stopped by cops and they said that were being harrased for being niggers and were only on they way to work, they were selling cheap knock offs the motherfuckers. they should all die.

I fucking hate Poos in the Loos, chinks and mudslides. They smell so bad and have no respect for religious and national holidays. Fucking savages.

But currygoblings shit more than once a day, i think cops will harras you every time you try to take a dump in the street.

Didn't have that option :/

Clearly your police are horrible sexists as well. Do something Mehmet.

>no option for "I wasn't stopped by police"
>All questions following are completely loaded questions under the pretenses that the pooinloos were stopped.

The day one of those slimes tell me that i can't celebrate Christmas i will lose my shit and do something stupid.

Girl poo in loos are the worst. Why is that?

Wow, look at the butthurt in this thread. So many angry, unreasonable posts.
Maybe you can tell me all about those hot opinions in person when I enroll in one of your prestigious universities next semester.

Fuck you poo in a loo

You can rest assured I will not be coming to your shitty country, mate.
I will be going to the United states of America and shitting it up.

Because the world needs streetshitters just as much as it needs feminism, Do the world a favor and kill a few of your streetshitting kin.

Thank God.We have enough of you curry cunts over here

fucking kek jesus

No one wants you here.

>first post I click today
>see "pooja you can't shit in the streets"
...it's going to be a great day

Remove Kebab

How bored are these people exactly?

I have plenty of non german friends around the city and they dont get stopped more often than anyone else.

Did that chick ever have the idea she MIGHT be a real shitty driver?

I'll be there nevertheless.

Fucking gold

How pathetic do you have to be to want to move somewhere were you're universally hated.

No one wanted you in Iraq too

Your media and current generation love me.
Fringe autists like you dont bother me. You'd probably be living in some redneck town anyway.
As long as I dont do something stupid like the girl in OP, which I won't, I'll have a good life ahead of me.

lol at all the uppity poos coming out of the woodwork to defend their poo woman!

>named myself Kebab Keshoot
>race:dindu nuffin

surely you will, but honestly if i were you I'd get my education and get the fuck out of the west, somethings brewing for sure.

fuck off to Canada and go enrich them. we don't want more shitskins here

Do your duty as a polack user

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Gold!
We need more shit posting!

>Imagining Pajeet pulling up to prestigious western University town, smiling warmly as his arse hangs over the edge of the train, liquid shit splashing the window of the carriage below to the horror of the old white people on the other side of it...
>As the train stops at the station, a guard yells up to him "HEY! YOU CAN'T BE UP THERE! IT'S NOT SAFE! ALSO, WHY ARE YOU SHITTING LIKE THAT?! WE POO IN THE LOO HERE!"
>"YOU ARE A RACIST SIR! WE EXCRETE IN THE STREET, NOT POO INDA LOO! I DEMAND REPARATIONS BECAUSE I IS OFFEND..."
>Pajeet then shakes his arse clean, kicks down the schoolgirl he raped and mutilated onto the platform from the roof, then prepares his tin gibme cup for that white guilt munnies.
>"YOU CAN'T RAPE AND MURDER YOUNG GIRLS HERE!" cries the station guard "IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!"
>"YOU, SIR, ARE A RACIST! NOW POINT ME TO THE UNIVERSITIES WID DI WHITE WIMMIN FOR A GUD RAPING. DO YOU GIBE ME DI MUNNIES NOW FOR BEING BROWN, OR DO I HAVE TO SIGN A FORM?"
>Pajeet shakes a little shit from his parachute pants leg and struts down the platform to the nearest welfare office.
>Next train pulls up to the station with 40 more Indians sat on the roof, arses hanging over, shitting like crop planes onto local war memorials and children in strollers.
>"AH! AND TELL MY FAMILY THAT I AM GOING THIS WAY! IF YOU CAN FORGET YOUR RACISM FOR A MINUTE?"
>Pajeet dances down the platform, stopping only to strike a white woman who is uncovered.
>Cultural Enrichment.

Just stay out of Scandinavia and you might be right. Except for a couple commie degenerates our entire youth hates the foreigners we have imported.

I hope you get shot.

where is the fucking GUAC and the TURTLES you cunt?

The US is waking up to you POOja.

>STINKY
Sure looks like it.

what the fuck did i just do
1/4

2/4

3/4

Do it again nigger and come back with the full shot.

That's called racial profiling here nowadays and there's an 'app' to report it with.

nltimes.nl/2016/12/07/complaints-racial-profiling-dutch-cops-now-addressed-app

>when I enroll in one of your prestigious universities
Nice fantasy. Now kill yourself.

sorry i tried to remember the most popular ones

>guac
>not the most popular

slow and steady

and the combined version

Germany is overwhelmingly white skinned. The police are, too. It's not surprising at all that they're racist. This is common throughout any region where you have majority of one skin tone. The rarer skin tone is persecuted. It's not right and it's obnoxious but it is to be expected.

"How often do you get stopped?"
>No option for never.

Bad research. What garbage. Maybe if she had actually learned how to structure a study she wouldn't be fat and getting stopped by police.

I get stopped by the speedist police regularly. Then they try to speedshame me saying "You're going too fast".

Fucking slow privilege.

>Schlomo Goldberg
>Kreuzberg
>10963
>Jewish
>German
>42 Banker, 165cm
>Every day since September 2016
>Other
>"Das ist eine shariah zone du dreckiger Jude"
>Manteuffelstraße
>Yes
>Yes
>Semitic
>I think the German anti jewish culture has infuenced these poor new germans already such a shame.
>Yes entirely

kek

>she leaves her email at the end
[email protected]

I have shit tons of Indians in my university, it's really dumb that the US educates people that then return to their homelands and compete against us

>Turkish roots
You have to go back

hmmm

did one for Gersh Kuntman, he kept getting stopped at the gates to aushwitz, sad racist police

>writing "a local river"
>in fucking Berlin

There is one pretty big river and it's called Spree. I know we're doing it for shits and giggles, but come on.

WEW LAD

Do I look like I'm from Germany, Sven?

I'm not german either but somehow I know it. Because it's a common knowledge, perhaps.