You faggots need to apologize

nbc4i.com/2016/12/15/teen-who-killed-herself-in-front-of-her-parents-is-still-being-bullied/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYH6Sw3A-BA
strawpoll.me/11881019
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What an attention whoring little cunt
Kill yourself in the bathroom or bedroom like a normal person not in front of your family
Jesus, fuck her generation, she probably wanted her parents to snapchat that shit

how the fuck can you kill yourself in front of your parents?

no wonder she was bullied she is tier 1 batshit

I would have porked her

She's a landwhale.

yep

She was thicc

why was she bullied?

and who is bullign her.

>imba people of shit

She would not convert to islam

Degenerate

Fat chick caught giving a guy a handy at football game. Everyone relentlessly makes fun of her. They post her phone number on Craigslist offering free handies. Gets so many phone calls and texts she has to get a new phone. The new phone number gets posted to craigslist and just repeat until she can't take it anymore and shoots herself in the chest with a .357 magnum

Zog is at fault.

Degeneracy killed another loving white mom.

Gonna be a slut in public, get ready to get shamed like a slut.

>shot herself in front of her parents

Damn what a cunt. I hope she feels bad and never does that again

She dindu nuffin

>being a cunt to an entire decades worth of people due to one person

Why bother.

Shot herself in front of her parents? What a selfish attention whore.

>m-mom, d-da
>*gunshot*

It was even worse lol. Her parents weren't home and she was being watched by her grandparents. She held herself at gunpoint I front of her grandparents for like 2 hrs before her parents got back then she shot herself as soon as they got home. Why the grandparents didn't call police idk.

Kek teenage girls will always be more vindictive and hateful than the collective autism of Sup Forums

Who the fuck calls their kid Brandy and expects them to turn out ok? That's an alcoholic drink, not a people name.

Did they cyber bullied her in the first place to give a handjob?

>DON'T CALL THE POLICE OR I'LL KILL MYSELF JUST WAIT FOR MOM AND DAD SO I CAN DO IT AND UPLOAD IT TO MY FACEBOOK YOU OLD PEOPLE WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

Females have way more hate compared to men. It's just expressed in a different manner.

A vindictive bitch will haunt you for months, years or even a lifetime. A man might punch you in the jaw.

>article says "teen"
>think it's some 15 year old
>it's actually an adult
when did this meme start

Literally this just punch me in the face and let go get a drink afterwards

Nah poor guy was just H I G H T E S T and couldn't resist her full figure

we have

POWER
O
W
E
R

>15

it used to be you were 11 and already a man, now you're an adult if you're 25 MINIMUM

Do these retards realize that their bullies WANT them to kill themselves?

Maybe she shouldn't have been giving some dude a handjob in public. Lmao

That wasn't the issue. She was fucking at school, the bullies were online and it showed the guy she liked the most was compromised by the fat jokes and moved on with another girl. You have to learn the story.

Are you too dumb to actually read the 'teen' in eighteen? My God

Fucking this all the way.

Im sorry Brandy

it was just a joke!

>btw who the hell names their daughter after an alcoholic drink?

Fuck off, cunt. We named out daughter Shartruce, and she is one of the classiest gals in our town.

Roasties BTFO

>Words on a screen from a stranger made a human commit suicide

how about blaming the fucking parents for a change for doing such a shitty job for raising such an insecure, weak pathetic little shit?

do you know how much harassment and insults an average male receives on online videogame? its like a fucking boot camp. it makes us stronger

Never change Sup Forums. Never change.

Literally natural selection, now her weak genes don't pass on

Why not shoot the bullies and then yourself?

Only me the balls to do that

If they kill themselves, they win.

The sister is called Jacqueline so in comparison Brandy is fine.

>in front of parents
>scarring the people that likely didn't partake in the bullying
>not scarring the ones responsible Jeremy style

>do you know how much harassment and insults an average male receives on online videogame? its like a fucking boot camp. it makes us stronger

Dota 2 is like the WW1 of online insults

youtube.com/watch?v=vYH6Sw3A-BA

Apologise.

vote

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Or just be British/Australian, the amount of abuse directed at your "friends" would probably get you arrested in most countries.

did you come up with that name because of that one time when bruce sharted?

>Shartruce
>Shart
AMERICA

>calling police on mentally ill in america
so they'd shoot her instead?

Hmmmm...

>Teen who killed herself in front of her parents is still being bullied

Are there jocks in the afterlife or something? Is an angel walking up to her beyond the pearly gates and screaming "fag" at her?

she was pretty handy with a gun, it seems

Good one dental bro

Is there actually a source that confirms this? All I'm seeing is "hurr durr bullied because fat."

Had she given every guy a handy she woulda won prom queen

>shooting yourself in front of your parents
What a dick way to kill yourself.

>.357
lol what? she was afraid of a .45?

>shoots herself in the chest with a .357 magnum
>in the chest

Women

gets it over faster

she didn't want her "pretty" face to get ruined, she wanted to attention whore even at her funeral

Führer who killed himself in 1945 is still being bullied 71 years after his death

Who is bullying her now? Demons in hell?

>he still thinks Hitler died
FBI released documents showing he lived in Argentina until like the 80s and they were hiding his existence from the public
>yfw Hitler ended up being an American puppet to get rid of communism in Chile/Argentina

Video?

ha ha you're probably right, I mean you would have to be the most self-centred cunt in the universe to kill yourself in front of your parents so it makes sense.

Source

I think it's in this
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Yeah, but imagine how much you could save on the water bill if you took bubblebaths together.

I can only imagine the pain of the parents knowing that your daughter is getting bullied and driven to suicide and there's nothing you can do to make it better for your child. When i was bullied(irl not line) as a teen, i knew my beta father couldn't do anything about it even if he knew, so eventually i took matters in my own hands and smashed the bully's face with a beer bottle, i wasn't charged because the bully was kind of a local thug and the police would never believe him. Forsaking anonymity for social networks is responsible for this tho', bullies were always around.

They must've burried the part where she was slutting it up. All I find is "cyberbullying", but makes sense they wouldn't publish anything on the "victim".

Yeah, you get arrested - or (ideally) in her case, expelled, at the very least - for standing up for yourself in America nowadays, Luigi.

from my personal experience: in a lot of cases the bullied kids deserve it. Some even enjoy the attention they get from bullying. in a way they are the center of attention.

When I was a fat kid, some chad grabbed my manboobs multiple times to make fun of me until I punched his shoulder with all my strength. I apologized for hitting him, but that he didn't listen to my warnings. The bully squirmed in pain and people who were laughing looked shocked.