How does it feel to be on the losing side of the debate, shitlords?

How does it feel to be on the losing side of the debate, shitlords?

FUCK RUSSIA

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prove it bitch

The cold war theme really isn't appropriate given the title. It should be a bit more modernized with putin in a mission impossible outfit and matrix symbols in the background

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

>Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
>Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County

yes "Russian" hackers

Putin hacked my cable box

or hillary done voting fraud

Agreed. The Americans who support Russia are unpatriotic and should be arrested for treason. If Putin hacked the republicans to benefit the democrats, can you imagine the temper tantrums the right would be throwing right now?

>esquire

i didn't even know they were still in print

But that didn't happen so you can't use that as an excuse you child.

Yes, yes, surely this isnt the side supported by shills

Sage

The Office of Director of National Intelligence says CIA cannot prove Russia swayed the election.

You got the memo that the intelligence briefing electors got cancelled didn't you?...heh heh heh

"Vote for Trump. Hillary is bad."

Prove it didn't happen shitlord

Old fake news. The moment the CIA was asked to provide an intelligence briefing for Congress, they shat their pants and cancelled the whole thing.
Not a single other agency agreed with them either. FBI, NSA, ODNI all think this is a steaming pile of bullshit

The burden of proof is on the accuser. You're not in Saudi Arabia, Ahmed.

why is trump being so fucking toothless about this? he should use it to attack clinton and the dems 24/7

>Asking for proof that something DIDN'T happen

fucking Opinion discarded, sage this fucking trash

Burden of Proof is on the person presenting the evidence, you're going all fucking Pizzagate on this, just like every other liberal buying this shit with no "evidence" besides muh CIA

Yeah because exposing the truth is such a bad thing.

Because you should never correct your enemy while they are in the middle of making a mistake.

strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019

He's letting them embarass themselves.

> How does it feel to be on the losing side of the debate, shitlords?
Do you feel on the right side of the debate?

They are such sore fucking losers.

OP, please.

All I'm asking is, how did they hack the election.

Did they hack the voting machines? Did they hack the machines that count the ballots?

If the answer to both of those is "No", then how, how did they hack the election?

>losing side
>pulled off the biggest election hack in US history
>literally mindcontrolling Trump and Murica

>Both wikileaks and UK intelligence services say Russia had nothing to do with the leaks.

BUT MUH RUSSIA. WE CAN TRUST THE (((CIA)))

He won.

He's more focused on making sure he's got everything lined up for January.

He doesn't care anymore. And he has no reason to.

the polling showed nobody liked hillary when she talked about russia during the debates.
they KNOW russia is a losing card for them but are still using it because they are that fucking desperate.
the more they blame russia the better for us.

Aллo aй эм Pyccкий хacкep Ивaн Ивaнoвич Ивaнoв

If you love Russia so much you should go live there.

You may have gotten the wrong impression from our news, but barely anyone buys into this shit over here, and everyone's tired of hearing about politics from a long election season.Trump is moving on and getting ready for office, which is what he should do. It's maybe about 5% of our population that is freaking out about MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS. It's just that (What a coincidence!) a lot of that 5% happen to be in media.

Is /r/politics literally spambots then? Because it seems they are still hysterical about it.

The burden of proof is on the denier and since you deny Russia hacked the US then you need to claim why. Simple as that. I already proved my case bigot.

they are redditors who still think bernie has a chance

>Esquire

Isn't that magazine owned by a Mexican? Like the head of the New York Times and Univision are Mexicans, why would Esquire be impartial or objective?

Oh right, you suck liberal cock. And illegal immigrants are legal citizens, understood chief. Carry on with your Red Scare revival, hope you enjoy living life as the thing you hated the most, a warmonger Republican.

I'll wait for the definite proof linking WikiLeaks to Russia.

I like how you post this knowing that there's more to this story than your greentext clips.

Then use it to reach this shitpost of a non-thesis

>yes "Russian" hackers

But then also laugh at recount attempts out of the other side of your mouth.

It is proven ...THAT THERE IS NO PROOF you fucking wacko!

The intelligence briefing that was to be held for electoral voters for cancelled...BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROOF TO OFFER.

Do. You. Understand?

"biggest election hack"
Saying it's the biggest is meaningless since it's the only one.

Tell us the rest of the story then Hillcuck

Feels good to WIN BIGLY

SO BIGLY infact that cucks like you have to cry about for the next 4 years

SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT DONALD J WHITE LORD GOD EMPEROR KING WHITENESS TRUMP , DESTROYER OF ALL THINGS SJW

and there is nothing you can do except
BEND
YOUR
KNEE

Do you

UNDASTAAAAAAND

MUH RUSSIANS ARE EVIL EVERYTHING THAT WE DO WRONG IS THEIR FAULT

Mainstream media can't die fast enough.

The worst part is though that the normies believe this..

>election hack
the election wasn't even hacked
emails were leaked

We still got to see you bitch and moan for 8 years under Obama, so I'm satisfied.

GO AHED MISHTUR JOESTEHR

Cyka blyat I am beings found out.

Rotate to b site

Wish someone made a good quality pic of that.

>Is /r/politics literally spambots then? Because it seems they are still hysterical about it.
Dunno how it is now, but when I looked at it in July at the time of DNC leaks, people there were pissed at Clinton and DNC for cheating in primaries, then the next day it was as if someone pressed a switch and from then until election you would rarely find pro-Trump, anti-Hillary stuff in top50. Which I find statistically impossible when you take into account that half of US population supports Trump and the popularity of The_Donald on reddit. This continued at least till elections.

Then the mods would allow submission from even Hillary's site itself, Salon, etc., but of course not from Trump, Wikileaks. So at minimum the mods have been bought (I think they also bought out mods of Ukrainian forums after the coup - low cost, high yield investment when it comes to brainwashing). But I also think it wouldn't take too many native English speaking shills having multiple accounts (e.g., bought) and proxies to manipulate that sub, as any kind of anti-H or pro-Trump stuff would get downvoted there to oblivion...

>warn public about fake news
>Start plastering the airwaves with RUSSIAN HACKERS