"Hillary can still STOP Trump" - Keith Olbermann

Read the tweet, watch the vid.....

The Coup can still be stopped

Can still save the nation

Hillary can be the Hero

youtube.com/watch?v=f2ragMBCzPA

Does Keith have a point? Is this video based?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11881019
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/308712-ivanka-was-finalizing-deal-with-japanese-apparel-giant-when-she)
gawker.com/5874373/a-former-keith-olbermann-employee-speaks-rage-outbursts-and-bad-suits
youtu.be/5yC7HwPh6Es?t=17s
bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt
youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo
blog.dilbert.com/post/154289405111/the-time-that-reality-forked-right-in-front-of-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hamilton was a faggot

Burr is based

then how come Burr doesn't have a record setting, based musical on broadway called Burr??

checkmate

No wonder ESPN ran his ass off

This guy needs to up his SSRI regiment

the guy that plays Hamilton is an HIV positive faggot

checkmate

OP, please.

All I'm asking is, how did they hack the election.

Did they hack the voting machines? Did they hack the machines that count the ballots?

If the answer to both of those is "No", then how, how did they hack the election?

Wait a minute...

>Hillary
>Hero

why does he record this shit in a storage container?

I think he needs some benzos

Keith Olbermann is allegedly incontinent, and was apparently known for in the industry for literally shitting himself live on air.

It's not particularly relevant, but it's still funny.

Can't wait for Olberman's final GQ video upload on Jan 21st, wherein he will film himself blowing his fucking brains out with a Shotgun.

Aren't liberals laughing at this guy too?

Think we can troll this guy into losing his shit and killing himself?

sop giving these fags views
your clicks are keeping their heads above water
they have nothing worth listening to

strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019

As much as I like Keith, I think I have to disagree. Trump won.

The incoming reports of his corruption make me want to reverse this though :/ (thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/308712-ivanka-was-finalizing-deal-with-japanese-apparel-giant-when-she)

Nah, she already concede defeat, maybe Gary Johnson will fight against Trump?

How come those crazy Mormons have a award winning musical as well? Because faggots love watching plays about other campy faggots who sing about cocks

They hacked Podesta's email and they hacked the DNC and released true information that allowed voters to make a more informed choice.

>I like Keith

gawker.com/5874373/a-former-keith-olbermann-employee-speaks-rage-outbursts-and-bad-suits

>They hacked Podesta's email
Still haven't seen proof of this or even had a named source attached to any of these fake news stories claiming such.

Conceding has no legal effect.

So the play Hamilton is on YouTube?

youtu.be/5yC7HwPh6Es?t=17s

The "hack" was them clicking on a link in a phishing email telling them they needed to change their password. I'm not even kidding.

>Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States.

Isn't this basically referring to Clinton? She won the few big states, but failed at establishing herself "in the esteem and confidence" of the rest of the States. Even traditionally blue states didn't trust her.

They hacked people's brains with "fake news" and hate :^)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Although pestered to a fare-thee-well to abandon Donald Trump, Republican electors appear to be in no mood for an insurrection in the presidential campaign's last voting ritual. This most untraditional of elections is on course to produce a traditional outcome Monday — an Electoral College ticket to the White House for the president-elect.

Whether they like Trump or not, and some surely don't, scores of the Republicans chosen to cast votes in the state-capital meetings told AP they feel bound by history, duty, party loyalty or the law to rubber-stamp their state's results and make him president. Appeals numbering in the tens of thousands — drowning inboxes, ringing cell phones, stuffing home and office mailboxes with actual handwritten letters — have not swayed them.

The Associated Press tried to reach all 538 electors and interviewed more than 330 of them, finding widespread Democratic aggravation with the electoral process but little expectation that the hustle of anti-Trump maneuvering can derail him. For that to happen, Republican-appointed electors would have to stage an unprecedented defection and Democrats would need to buck tradition, too, by peeling away from Hillary Clinton and swinging behind a consensus candidate in sufficient numbers.

:(

POOR DEMOCRATS

:(

>The "hack" was them clicking on a link in a phishing email telling them they needed to change their password. I'm not even kidding.

yeah there was no hack at all
The DNC was a disgruntled insider unhappy how Bernie was being treated
and having johnpodesta1 as you password wasn't exactly smart either

podesta's email wasn't "hacked" and the DNC info was leaked from an insider in the clinton campaign.

literally the exact opposite of democracies hero

The fact is, if the Electors ever went rogue and gave their votes to a different person other than the winner, it would change the entire American political landscape. The entire election would become about identifying and convincing those 538 people rather the rest of the country. It would essentially be anarchy.

>WE ARE BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT! AMERICA IS NO LONGER A SOVEREIGN NATION! REMEMBER ALEXANDER HAMILTON FROM THE HIT MUSICAL "HAMILTON"?
Keith Olbermann is like the Alex Jones of the left.

>HRC hero of democracy
>literally fighting to make sure democracy fails

(((olberman)))

And? Gawker will print just about anything they're not exactly known for fact checking or verifying. Even if it were true, why would I care?

>disenfranchise millions of voters and create a constitutional crisis
>"champion of democracy"

That's it, we need to start rounding these people up. Who wants to form a squad?

I hope trump destroys the MSM when he is in power.
Fuck these pieces of shit.

>Does Keith have a point? Is this video based?

No and no.

What we're going to be seeing for the rest of the week are the left's last futile attempts to stop a Trump presidency. They're like a cornered rat.

I'm not sure that Keith Olbermann even qualifies as MSM anymore. He's basically the left-wing alex jones. Except instead of selling water filters he sells Russian conspiracy theories.

Closer to Glenn Beck i'd say.

Hillary hasn't even spoken in public since her shitty concession speech. Why do they still try?

Give it up, fags.

The electoral voters speak, and they're not out for a revolt

bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt

They can't stop it, they are simply attempting to make money off the idea they can stop it.

Alex Jones has a sense of humour. He's also got charm and decency, and his fits of rage are righteous and majestic. He's like a WWE announcer reading the news.

Keith Olbermann is just dropping his spaghetti all over the place, and he's doing it in the least graceful and charismatic way possible.

>MUH RESISTANCE
what a limp wristed, cuck goggle wearing faggot

>Hillary will win the electoral college in a mere couple of days
>Hillary is already #YourPresident
>There is nothing you manbabies can do about it
Repeat after me fascist-scum: Madam President. Damn I can't wait until the december 19 to come here and enjoy the salt while smoking weed!

Get rekt nazis!

OH MY GOD, Liberals are really living in fake world. And Communists can still win the Cold war!!

They're building up the idea of Hillary being a savior so they can assassinate her and make her a martyr.

How is Hillary ''President''? Are you libtards just refuse reality?

Democracy will triumph over fascism, fake-news and meddling russian hackers. There is nothing you can do about it so deal with it :^)

>He genuinely believe the electoral college won't flip their ballots in favor of Clinton in order to save the Democracy from fascism and russian propaganda.
How adorable.

>enough electors go rogue to get Trump below 270
>but not enough go for Hillary, so its left to the house to decide
>they select Jeb!

SLOW AND STEADY BOYS

>Implying that carson won't surge

Shilling for Putin. How's the weather in Moscow, comrade?

probably true. but it would only take 38 or so patriots to defect and honor the Founders of America by doing so, defeating the Russian coup d'etat attack on America

>

proof? this is fake news. They already know it was Fancy Bear in Moscow.

Say it with me "President Trump"

youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo

this guy is the most asshurt faggot in the world

>If my candidate loses it is a coup d'etat

what a nutter lol

>This nation exists

No, the US as a nation does not in fact, exist.

meme magic has no brakes lad

the EV is lockdown in STONE

Nothing will happen

blog.dilbert.com/post/154289405111/the-time-that-reality-forked-right-in-front-of-you

So he's basically guaranteed to hang himself some time soon, right? This kind of denial in the face of reality is not healthy, psychologically.

i would rather not exist than be a fucking leaf

>trump enters public spotlight, loved by media for 30 years
>trump announces white house run
>names economy and illegal immigration as key to fixing america
>media immediately calls him racist, bigot, misogynist etc etc etc...
>claim he won't file paperwork, he files it
>claims he lost by trashing illegals, he becomes wildly popular
>claims state after state he'll lose primary, he wins those states
>claim he'll never beat hillary
>publish polls that give him 1% chance of winning
>24/7 negative coverage
>24/7 slander
>24/7 HURRR LE NAZI!
>tramples hillary in an electoral bloodbath, wins
>dems demand recount
>recount gives him even more votes and shows democrat fraud in major cities
>HURR, WE'LL THREATEN ELECTORS WITH VIOLENCE

They never learn. The left is so busy throwing tantrums that they don't realize they're the biggest joke in the country. I'm glad they keep setting themselves up for failure, I hope more of them become suicidal.

>Trump-putin coup
What?

Holy shit this guy is so fucking mad.

psyco sportscaster
irrelevant as irrelevant can be

NEXT

Even if they did, Russia should be lauded for it an not persecuted. The Democrats were exposed as being a thoroughly corrupt party - that's not on Putin, that's on the Democrats

they've really become birthers
reminder that the democratic party has managed to lose power in every part of the national government

>recount gives him even more votes and shows democrat fraud in major cities
Wait, is this real?

Bleach, more like.

Since the EC is such a great idea, we should keep it, right?

I think it's actually a padded cell, one day hopefully never let him out of.

well there were irregularities in detroit that prevented precincts from being recounted there
the nature of those irregularities aren't known
might be other instances of similar issues where they fucked up the handling of votes after the election resulting in ineligibility to be recounted

>ignore all of Hillary's donors

What a cuck

When does he bang the desk and shout about Russian scum?

Haha this faggot has gone off the deep end, you know the left is in trouble when they reanimate that old, tired mummy.

That's in a previous video, the one where he talks about a Russian coup.

Phone posting so you'll need to Google it but Michigan did a recount and ~1/3 of Detroit's districts had more votes than registered voters. In an election where about half of all registered voters voted.

literally who?

No proof, no truth.

You fuckers keep spouting shit without even a shred of evidence. The DNC and Podesta emails were leaked and, even if it was the Russians, they STILL DID NOT HACK OUR ELECTION. THEY DID NOT GO IN AND HACK THE BALLOT BOXES OR THE VOTING MACHINES. This shit is mainly about those fucking emails that basically crucified the DNC and the Hillary campaign exposing it for what it really was.

This whole thing is just a bunch of dumb cucks who have absolutely no understanding of the terms or technology (surprise surprise) and just say shit to get a reaction out of people. The sad fact of the matter is that no one is buying it and its only proving just how untrustworthy and how out of touch the MSM really is.

So keep cucking yourselves liberals, you have become the warhawk neocons of the left. How does it feel to be EXACTLY like the neocons of the Bush Administration? Does it feel good? I hope so because you've become everything you've ever hated.

>As much as I like Keith
Are you a fucking idiot?

I like how he has paper in his hands purely for prop's sake.

INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE

HAHA THEY STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED HAVE THEY??

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS REACHING LEVELS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT UNATTAINABLE BY MODERN HUMANS

He describes no facts, and this equates to slander. He is inciting a civil war. I hope Trump puts him in guantanamo

Probably won't have to assassinate her. She'll die soon of whatever is killing her, and they can claim assassination.

These fags give a shit about what Alexander Hamilton said, but don't respect the common fucking sense single fucking sentence of the 2nd amendment.

Fuck liberals.

This faggot is the worst

>>they select Jeb!
>>Implying that carson won't surge

BAHAHAHAHA!

>tramples hillary in an electoral bloodbath, wins

Uh, dipshit, he lost the popular vote by over 2.5 million voters

>He nay have won the electoral college but honestly lost the election

>reddit spacing in a tweet

actually TRUMP won the popular vote as well

sorry, sweetheart, but the probable 3 million illegal fraudulent votes in CA don't count. cry harder.

less than 50% of the elctoral voted...cant say she won the popular vote

besides all of her popular vote comes from california....and as we all know cali is a shit hole, so hardley representative of the whole country