Femtopia: why we need less men

When will Sup Forums take the final redpill?

Eugenics will involve a severe reduction in the male population. This has already been partly achieved by abortion. In the future the male population will only be 5-10℅ of the total population. This will be controlled by selective breeding. There will be less crime, war and violence, and they will have unlimited sexual value, and be encouraged to be masculine. Through eugenics the remaining men will be super alpha Chad's with no need to complete against each other.

Many on Sup Forums have suggested that women will become obsolete with the advent of artificial wombs and sex bots. However it is much more realistic to believe that manual/dangerous labour will be completely automated before machines take over woman's sexual and reproductive role.

The current demographic reality is the real reason why men are becoming feminised. It is in societies best interest to have more feminine men, or in other words, less men.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964586/Scientists-say-make-human-egg-skin-two-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men are becoming more feminized because manly men is seen as a threat. A group of manly men would fight against the kike tyrants, feminized men will just live with it

It's in government's interest, you mean.

Women won't fight back to becoming slaves.

Also feminine men don't reproduce nearly as much. You're looking at the trees and not the forest, which is quite normal for your people.

If we can live in an anime futa paradise, I'm all for it. But that's not happening. Women are just as capable, mentally, of evil deeds as men. But they aren't as capable physically.

Sage
>Sage

>women make men 10% of the population
>men get to have near total control over who they have sex with
>only end up fucking hottest 20-25% of population

kek imagine the female butthurt

And they won't reproduce. They won't have children.

Women cannot into math, so you could forget about any kind of technology or machines. This is a good idea if you want humans to become bonobos.

I love this kind of thought because you fags never think it through.

Women are also easier customers to market through, less likely to own successful small business, and MUCH less likely to pass them down over generations.

Literally, cattle. That's all they want, leaf.

(checked)
I guarantee you they would handle it a lot worse than beta males do now.

I didn't say no men. Just less, but high quality alphas

The opposite is the case.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964586/Scientists-say-make-human-egg-skin-two-men.html

Men can already reproduce without the need of women and are bigger, faster, stronger and produce higher levels of STEM even now. Why would the future need women except as sex slaves?

Read the Assemblywomen and you'll understand

This is the inconvenient truth that drives women to the brink of insanity. Penis envy is a mental illness.

Then a country with an army of actual men invades your cuntopia and turn them into slaves.

No thanks, there is a reason men exist.

of what ancestry is she? german, right?

you are mentally ill

lmao where did you get that pic
i know her

She's my gf

sure.
i swear its 100% identical

Makes you think, man invented machines to make life easier. Now machines are man's downfall. Machines are replacing men, but to be honest that is not gonna happen in our life time.

There was a time when men couldn't do math, but they learned.

less men, okay, lets kill all semitic men

Females are genetically, and yes, this includes intellectually, inferior to males - this is simply a given. This fairy tale of female superiority is easy to push in the bubble of western civilization, but let's not forget that in India and China alone is almost half of the world's population - both of these countries will swallow the world whole as western society continues to push women into positions that they are biologically unsuited for compared to a male counterpart.

Our society's selfish desire to be at the forefront of historical movements is an absolute embarrassment.

FEWER men. Please go back to school

Please go back to /r/numale

She looks like my ex; fucking kill me already.
And this guy is right. Women are superior slaves, but inferior in every other regard.

With that said we will not benefit from voicing that truth too loudly. We should honour our women and help them become satisfied, happy and healthy mothers.

>thinking that competition doesn't breed superiority

we already have machines that do everything a woman can do.

we don't have a machine that can run society without destroying it though.

sage

>people seriously believe this
>it's a leaf

I bet you fuck dogs also.

somebody answer my freakin question

This isn't on topic faggo. Enjoy my

She's Canadian

>need to get rid of the excess men
>"randomly select" all niggers, spics, Jews, and Mudslime men for genocide
>whites bleach the entire planet

Women would preserve the top 10% of men, so honestly nothing would change on the sexual market except that women below the 25% mark wouldn't get regular sex and below 50% would never ever get sex.

Interesting theory.

The only problem I see is how capable are woman of running a working society? And are all the woman going to be on board for the male harem thing?

men would be encouraged to have multiple wives and sex partners.

You guys seem to miss the point. In Femtopia there aren't NO men, there are just fewer men. 10% of top-tier males are more than enough to fill the needs of society.

>wake her
>wakeher
>wakher
>wahker
>wanker

Remember, if you wake her, your a wanker!

|>It is in societies best interest to have more feminine men, or in other words, less men.

You must be joking.

I am genuinely not sure if you're trying to troll me or are in fact, legitimately dumb and out of touch with how societies thrive and function.

>It is in societies best interest to have more feminine men

wtf i love traps now

>Women would preserve the top 10% of men

And how would they tell that from a fetus? Or do you mean some macabre adult segregation and death camps? Because that's not gonna happen.

Alright, then.

Someone redpill me on eugenics. A swede told me once that his country had an active program until the eighties, and that was why Sweden had the highest average IQ in the world until recently. Could not confirm.

Eugenics is the future. And it will result in fewer, but high iq, strong men. No betas

>lol

The body acceptance movements didn't get started by virgin fedora wearing losers. It was started by fat/ugly women.

The virgin neckbeards sulk in their mom's basement, the strong womyns protest/yell about the patriarchy

I meant specifics. In America, sometimes violent criminals and the mentally impaired were chemically castrated for the reason you mentioned. How could a more "active" system possibly work? Classify people as high value and low value, then encourage higher or lower fertility rates through, what? Tax incentives? I've yet to find a technical description of any sort, just unordered platitudes and accusations of pseudoscience.

What happens when these men get sick of the BS and build sexbots anyway? And want to make a new colony? Alphas do like control after all.

Create artificial wombs and vaginas become 100% useless.

>almost no men left to do all jobs that matter
>Men don't seek prestigious jobs as their sexual value is already through the roof
>Women too stupid on average to replace them

Wew lad, women are just men that had to make evolutionary compromises to facilitate child bearing, the real endgame is waifu bots and artificial wombs making women as a group obsolete