Brit/pol/ - Police state edition

----- ----- strawpoll.me/11876047/ ----- -----

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become OFFICIAL government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>Why we need an English Labour Party
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/12/why-we-need-english-labour-party

>George Galloway: "Stop pretending that in a capitalist society, free movement of labour is anything other than a recipe for driving down wages"
express.co.uk/news/uk/742916/george-galloway-blasts-liberals-brexit-racist

>Tory Councillor who offered to donate "the steam from his piss" to Jo Cox banned from party for four years
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-councillor-who-donated-steam-from-his-piss-to-jo-coxs-memorial-fund-has-ban-doubled/14/12/

>Isabelle Hard-on warns against Fake News™
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

>Douglas Murray writes on Jo Cox being used for political gain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/decent-people-dont-explain-away-hideous-crimes/

>King Cuck: Brexit doesn't have to mean leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/14/brexit-need-not-be-farages-style-of-brexit-says-ukip-mp

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11881374
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-shunned-in-cringe-eu-summit-video-showing-harsh-reality-of-brexit-decision_uk_585289b6e4b0d06b988d023c?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imperial Leather

Lads need advice, met a girl 3 weeks ago who is perfect in every way, hates immigrants, facist, wants kids ect but shes into some celtic pagan shit and wants me to drink her period blood to prove loyalty to her. What the fuck do I do? This would be a complete deal breaker but shes perfect and it's hard to find right wing scottish girls.

>270 posts
Actually kill yourself

14-17 yo women are the best

nonce

They're obtuse like bungs.

>14

How do I stop Russian hackers getting into my Brainframe and rewriting my conscious?!

Just do it. Sounds kinky anyway, and womens eggs are probably filled with all sorts of beneficial nutrients, if you can look past the disgustingness of it.

Fire pajeets from an IT department.

TFW i was considering joining the RN as an engineering officer preferabley on a submarine but realised the country isnt worth risking myself for

Good lad

There's nothing wrong with loving and mourning your country as it was but hating it and its people as they are now

what the fuck

she's a nut case stay the fuck away

Feminists out
Go back to Ukraine rapefugee cockhole
Do it

A mother has launched a campaign to ensure that more ethnic minority families are featured in Christmas adverts.

Nadya Powell wants to make 'white Christmas' a thing of the past and is calling for BME people to be represented in festive advertising and marketing.

The movement, backed by giants Google and Saatchi and Saatchi, was inspired by the #OscarsSoWhite campaign and comes after John Lewis launched its traditional Christmas advert featuring a black family.

---

Sigh...

Does anyone in the UK join the forces out of patriotism? Even when I was gonna join years ago (I decided not to and got a shitty job instead) it was purely about money. I actually wish I had now, but gf at time told me not to.

Doing a stint in the forces to get qualified in engineering would be a big + for settling abroad m8

>submarine
Nothing wrong with this choice lad as you spend a minimal amount of time onshore anyways

>Saatchi and Saatchi
BASED MAGGIE ELECTION AGENCY

I want to England.

>The movement, backed by giants Google and Saatchi and Saatchi

But no, of course, it's the evil working-class white racists with fuck-all that have the backing of The Establishment

Reminder OP is a subhuman spaztik

My friend sent me a Jim Jones audio clip and said he "gets it"
Should I be worried? I'm not gonna have any kind of liquid round his house after this.

>settling abroad
Why? Just enjoy the descent. You can't escape it forever anyway.

It's the career choice that got me applying, the patriotism is the icing on the cake.

how did this woman ever become prime minister

What did Peter Cuckchins mean by this?

im already gonna be qualified in engineering before i start, ill be a qualified engineering officer in the merchant navy in less than a year, just thought about doing my bit is all.

Not in the Army, you get handed the Qualification without doing the full course then never touch your trade again.

>The Conservatives believe that everyone wants to work hard

This has been a reality for years

Because you can enjoy it from afar and not do the suffering part in person. You also avoid the choice of converting to Islam or being beheaded.

She doesn't like Muslims and Labours, she protects Jews.

There are far better tweets to lampoon him with than that, which is arleady well-known

He's right to be pessimistic also;

>Hard Brexit
>Really means: Leaving the EU
>Tory spin: The racist, economy-damaging UKIP option. You're not a far-right nutjob who wants to tank the economy, right? Trust us, the Party of the Economy™.

>Soft Brexit
>Really means: Staying in the EU
>Tory spin: The anti-democratic, weak Remainer option that would basically keep us in the EU! Vote Tory to avoid this terrible fate.

>Red, White and Blue Brexit
>Really means: Staying in the EU
>Tory spin: What a patriot Theresa May is! She will get the best deal for Britain from these disgusting Eurocrats. Did we mention it's a RED WHITE AND BLUE BREXIT? Like our flag? Get it? Patriotism? Vote Tory goyim.

That an influential referendum would cause a constitutional crisis over direct vs representative democracy.

Lads, I'm not defending the ridiculous amount of immigration we currently have, BUT, I think you're panicking a tad too much over the demographic shift. Sure, it looks bad on the surface level; that a large percentage of kids being born are wogs. HOWEVER, what you must take into account is the differences in family life.

Native Brits have children later on in their lives than the wogs, which means that in a shorter time period, like the statistics we've been seeing this year alone, we are outnumbered, but over more years, we'll be seeing us finally outnumber them.

So yes, things will eventually turn out bad if we continue at this pace, but that will take generations. There is still plenty of time to save the country, if only we reduced immigration greatly. Don't propagate doom and gloom bullshit.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>She doesn't like Muslims
Really caused me to cogitate

I do in case a work is absorbing.

Pete has good intentions but he needs to take a step back and take a breather. I've been in his spot before and in the end the more you get worked up and overthink everything, the more shitty you feel personally. Ultimately there's never anything you can personally do to change the political shittiness in your country. Just live your life with your own principles and ignore the world. It'll always do what it's gonna do, and your actions or words will be like trying to light a match next to a hurricane.

>'Did I do that?'

Suit yourself. Miss out on all the fun.

>"Whoops!"

Haven't you got some baltic nation you could go annoy?

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair was right when he said Brexit was a choice between two establishments. It's possible for the establishment to be split on an issue.

Brexit was naturally the better option outside the petty squabbles of our social betters.

It amuses me that anyone can watch adverts and think "Wow, there needs to be more black people in these adverts."
And of course it will be black people who are hamfisted in. Not Asians, who are the larger minority here. There is a hivemind amongst casting directors as well as lefties who want more minorities on television: they pretty much all put their attention on blacks. It's a really strange phenomena. How can all these different casting people have the same predilection for blacks?

Do you ever stop and think "shit, I spend every day of my life posting the same things over and over, getting a handful of (you)s at best, surrounded by people who genuinely despise me. Wasting the short time I have on this planet, no job, no girlfriend, no life, no friends. The only comfort I have is posting in Brit/pol/ even though they hate me as well. Rather than trying to change my life I just wake up and do the same thing over again, getting the same results."

You ever think that?

Labours are pro-Muslim, she is not at least.

m8 you're deluded. We have far lower birthrates than the migrant groups, for every child one of us have a muslim will have 10. Throw in our aging population and we'll be well and truly balkanized in about 10-15 years.

>native brits are having a bunch of autistic so we'll be fine

It's over mate, they won.

YKTD BTFO!

Is that the Swedish guy from True Blood?

Because that's the main group in America, and america is our cultural hegemon.

>Malta is the only country in the European Union where abortion is illegal even in cases of rape, foetal impairment, or if the mother's life is in danger.

Nice.

Autists lack empathy and will kill all muslims in remarkably efficiently engineered genocide machines for saying Sonic isn't halal because he eats Chilidogs.

We'll be fine.

POLL
>strawpoll.me/11881374
>strawpoll.me/11881374
>strawpoll.me/11881374
>strawpoll.me/11881374

Bearing in mind Gove and Johnson didn't actually want us to leave I'd hardly call the weird rump of Thatcherite-Ancap lunatics like Carswell and Hannan establishment figures but still

"The mother's life is in danger" is a meme in a world of modern surgery techniques, it doesn't happen anymore

To think they could have been part of the UK.

I couldn't give a shit whether abortion is legal or not, but when you are pro-life shouldn't you want abortion in cases where the mother's life is in danger? One person dying (from their perspective), is better than two people dying right?

>'Ello poppet!

Migration of skilled workers is good, I don't want to see Russian and Polish toilet cleaners or Muslim taxi drivers in the UK either.

>balkanized
That's my only remaining hope. Might be interesting.

Jesus Christ it must be so fucking annoying constantly living in a state of permanent defeat. Yes, wogs are having more children than us, but models do show that over time foreign groups finally settle down into normal growth. Muslims are still only FIVE MILLION of the population. Do realise how insane you must be to genuinely believe that they are going to outnumber whites any time soon?

Agreed.

That person claiming that she was autistic the other day might actually have a point, she has bizarre fashion choices and she banned an MP from every being allowed to speak to her again because she criticised those trousers

>how insane you must be to genuinely believe that they are going to outnumber whites any time soon
It's not just an issue of the inevitable demographic shift but just how much influence they hold in politics despite being such a small number, how do you see that becoming less

What is she wearing?

wtf i hate peter now

I don't hate YKTD. (but i hate peter now/)

It's nice to know there's at least one regular poster who isn't an Americanized libertarian, if nothing else.

see

Bongs, how are you feeling about Theresa may so far?
Is she Margaret thatcher reborn like we hoped?

He doesn't. He's an autist

The Islamic population of Britain doubled in just over a decade. If that trend continues, muslims would become a majority in the UK very fast.

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years

I agree with everything you're saying there, but I still ultimately believe we can reverse that. That just takes educating Brits on Islam, like what has happened in the Netherlands and in Switzerland.

>only FIVE MILLION
>only

She's not autistic, she's a narcissist Gove might be on the spectrum however.

has there been any development in the supreme court case? ive genuinely not heard anything

see

Jesus Christ it must be so fucking blissful to think that this is just going to sort itself out if we just leave it alone.

The population of Muslims is set to DOUBLE every ten years m8. One 3rd of kids born last year were Muslims. They'll be atleast 10% of the population by 2025. In this regard all we can hope for is that they overrun London to such an extent that Westminster wakes up, which of course, will never happen.

Islam is a small part of the problem. Black in the Arab Christians commit as much crime as black in the Arab Muslims.

She is deliberately delaying triggering article 50 and allowing increase of council tax and insurance premiums rather than cutting state spending.

How do you see that happening when the Left still controls the education system and media

All the Brits who are "educated" on Islam seem to do is back ridiculous bullshit meme laws like forcing immigrants to "swear an oath" to British values or banning the burka, then on election day they go and vote Tory and Labour

Nobody hoped for Maggie 2.0 here who isn't a cuck.

Five million is a huge number, especially considering how quickly it happened.

I hadn't heard of foreign groups settling down over time to native birth rates, could you give us a source lad? Also, when are they going to? Because they've been here for a while already and still outbreed natives immensely.

Plus consider the huge numbers from immigration as well, and that those immigrants will ALSO be having kids in greater numbers... it's not a good omen. We see what countries are like when they are muslim majorities and they're invariably worse in every way.

It doesn't bother me much either.
I like to troll leftists on it though. Say stuff like: "We have always assumed that a strong connection exists between mother and child, but all these women fighting to make it legal to kill their children really throws doubt on that most basic of assumptions."
To be honest that is partly true. Pretty creepy seeing all these angry women on the street who want so desperately to be able to kill their children. Leftist, ladies and gentlemen.

>Margaret thatcher reborn
>Implying that this is a good thing

Women should not be leaders.

>'What? You don't like leather trousers? Don't ever come to my meetings ever again!'

>"The mother's life is in danger" is a meme in a world of modern surgery techniques, it doesn't happen anymore
>He doesn't know what ectopic pregnancies are
Just off yourself you absolute fucking dimwit.

see

>Theresa May
>Conservative Party

>Angela Merkel
>Christian Democtratic Union

What's with these hags leading traditionally conservative political parties with left wing-ness?

Hope you're not implying that Theresa May is some sort of liberal exception to what the Tories are generally like

Race > muh islamisation

At least Merkel isn't pro gay marriage.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-shunned-in-cringe-eu-summit-video-showing-harsh-reality-of-brexit-decision_uk_585289b6e4b0d06b988d023c?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

God damn HuffPo are desperate.
Some very short footage of May not managing to get the attention of some europolitician and HuffPo are salivating at the mouth over it. Another clip shows her walking into a room. Nothing happens. She literally just walks into a room. And apparently that makes her desperate.

How about we set up an organisation under the guise of an """humanitarian effort"""", that sends wogs back to Africa/Middle East with the aim of using their better education to improve their homelands?

When are we starting up the Kebab removal squads? These recent DIY threads reporting fire code violations in the US are inspirational. Couldn't we utilise this method to remove Kebab?
Report Kebab shops for Health and safety violations, illegal immigrants working there etc Also, many of these corner shops and Kebab shops do a sideline in drug-dealing- i've personally been offered Hash once by a corner shop owner and have smelled it in a couple others.
What does Brit/pol/ think?
What avenues of attack are open to us?

>"The mother's life is in danger" is a meme in a world of modern surgery techniques
do you have any idea how difficult it can be to operate in there
even something that should be controllable (uterine hemorrhage, to name an example) still kills women even today