Do blacks have to be taught everything on social media? Sad!

Do blacks have to be taught everything on social media? Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d04wnmVw4d0J:awdude.com/2013/07/essay-by-a-teacher-in-a-black-high-school/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woman lying in his arms reading a book
>man giving her the "imma bout to plow this fine ass" face

Bros, what does it feel like to hold a woman?

nobody does that Op.
>hey i got a idea lets get in the bed and you read a book while i hold you like you were a baby but your so big you sit on my dick but we wont have sex

Look at that cunts face. She is about to get raped

well they're dumb niggers what do u expect

they don't have fathers and their mothers are constantly in line for welfare so what do you think?

>>man giving her the "imma bout to plow this fine ass" face
SRSLY
>When is this stupid bitch going to put down that fucking book and suck this dick?

Well, black people are the responsables for creating the normie memes

Really good, i miss it

inb4 fucking

Sex is about fucking. Plain and simple

This comic is practically promoting cuckoldry

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d04wnmVw4d0J:awdude.com/2013/07/essay-by-a-teacher-in-a-black-high-school/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The behavoir of blacks is a mystery to whites who assume they have the same brain as us.

>There is something else that is striking about blacks. They seem to have no sense of romance, of falling in love. What brings men and women together is sex, pure and simple, and there is a crude openness about this. There are many degenerate whites, of course, but some of my white students were capable of real devotion and tenderness, emotions that seemed absent from blacks — especially the boys.

Like you're caving into base impulses because you get to inseminate the healthy fatty walking incubator.

fucking KEK

that face requires a KFC shop

Suffering. When she snuggles into you it stops you from getting to her breasts.

Like holding a bag of sand.

oh

lmfao

god damn it

Its about sex drive.

Do you wanna cuddle when all you want to do is fuck? Blacks feel like that 25/7

>holding your girl like a baby
This is part of the problem.

Virgin here
This night I dreamed that a naked women came in my bed
We tried sex but I couldnt get hard so we just cuddled
She didnt have nipples btw (not sure what it means)

Why does he have a look of rape on his face Sup Forums?

maybe you should sex some whore for shekkles den nerd

lol

eat a dick

fuck

niggaz can read now ?

>like
Gcttcft

if digits, u die in the next month

You meant shapeshifting or shoplifting?

Shit you ducker

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME

you motherfucker origiibninilsfds

maybe that wouldnt be the case if whitey didnt steal our books and research from the times we were kangz n sheit knowamsayin

:(

oyy

Very enjoyable. Warm, relaxing, comforting. It makes you feel strong in an odd sense because you're he protector when you hold her.

Anyone who says being alone is better is kidding themselves. Sharing feelings with another person is under rated.

To them it feels like rape

BEING AN INMATE

Fukk

every fucking time

I can't feel my arm.

You cheeky bastard, it's Christmas stop killing people's mums

niggr

They are psychopaths without empathy
So we have to teach them to ACT like humans

fuck you

Shit fuck

pretty good. warm and comfy. women love to cuddle.

A thousand curses upon you

>the jews are trying to indoctrinate niggers into cucks

Laying with a woman isn't all its cracked up to be. I get bored easily. There's a reason you see "wife asks his husband to come to bed" scenes in everything.

fuk u faget

>Nigger reading a book
this is how you know this is propaganda

really comforting, like the world isn't too crazy

das it mayne

Underrated post

Can u stob pls

man I hate you

fugg

FUCK YOU

fuck

You should probably interpret that as meaning you are insecure about fucking a girl and you think a girl who just wants to cuddle with you is a fantasy.

ass

>tfw you will never feel the warmth of another person

Like a bag of sand

See common sense shit like this all the time. Low iq people think being a decent normal person is like a huge breakthrough

>checks flag
Probably because you're raping them, Apu.

It's nice. But if she doesn't really mean anything to you it's like having a dog lay next to you. But cuddling with a girl u actually want feels fucking awesome. It's overrated tho trust me. Once you have sex cuddling becomes more of a chore with most girls. Unless she's super fine and you're crazy about her

fuck

feels like everything is ok, life's responsibilities blur out, and nothing else matters in that momsnr. idk fuzzy. but that's w a girl who you like and appreciates you. hoes make you wana get your nut and leave in disgust

tim?

KEK

ij

>Women
>fun to spend time with
>Unless she's fucking me or feeding me I prefer my own company, or to hang with my mates

Sex loses a bit of its power after a while, same for cuddling.

But having a cute girl giving 100% of its attention to you and seeing she's happy to spend time with you instead of doing anything else is the best feeling in the world.

Im sad for you lonelyfags.

Pic related, looks like my gf.

Maddox please go

hgfgbfdvbjhg

Nigs really hate dark-skinned nigresses, don't they?

>woman
>black
>reading

wut

lelel

WE WUZ LITERATE N SHIEET

not nearly as bad as you'd think.
Around 22 (or around the time you've been living alone 3+ years) you just kinda go blank emotionally. I haven't been sad or depressed in quite some time. I'd actually say i'm the happiest i've ever been.

>that smug face

Just add the hand and we have a new Pepe

feels really good
especially if she loves you

Disagree but maybe it's because i've never had sex with someone I wasn't crazy about