Which China is the real China

Which China is the real China

Neither the emperor of China got screwed by the japs and went to a Chinese reeducation camp.

Taiwan tbqh

One that is Made in China.

One is called "The People's Republic Of China"
And the other is just "Taiwan"

So neither.
Because it's the "People's Republic OF china"
Like the people of it
Not china itself

Ya get me?

But Taiwan's official government name is The Republic of China. Taiwan is just the name of the island.

TAIWAN NUMBAHHH ONEE.

Kuomintang is the true government of China, Chiang Kai-shek did nothing wrong.

Well the right one.

I like the left one more but they are not the real China.

The one that won the civil war. Taiwan isn't even officially recognized by most countries.

The left.

China would be much better if the left had stayed in power.

Qing dynasty desu. Han are subhumans designed to serve their Manchu betters.

The Republic of China is the real china m8. The communists illegally took over and drove the legitimate government to Taiwan.

Let's see.

>The People's Republic of China

>the largest population in the world
>the largest standing army in the world
>second largest economy in the world
>one of the largest countries in the world
>hundreds and hundreds of nukes
>a close ally and friend of Russia
>actually won the fucking civi lwar
>slaps the surrounding countries with their dick daily and the only thing burgerland and their puppets can do in return is cry about it in the UN
>has "China" in its name

>Taiwan

>occupies one island off of the Chinese mainland
>literally the only reason it exists is because the burgers want to piss the real China off
>is a literal puppet state of burgerland just like SK and Japan
>makes some shitty electronics
>???

If you think Taiwan is a real country you are legitimately autistic and should be treated as such.

Wasnt the Qing considered backwards and not legitimate by most of it's Chinese subjects? The West made the Qing bend the knee pretty easily.

China doesn't exist anymore.
Mao wiped it off the face of the earth with his Cultural Revolution.

>hurr durr muh big army and nukes
None of those are a culture or evidence of being Chinese.

The republic of china will take back the mainland with the US help in our lifetime. Mark my words.

Thank you! I had to argue so many Taiwanese fucks and you basically summed it up.

>ignores literally all of my post and focuses on army and nukes

Typical burger posters.

No it won't.

The rebels lost the war and fled to Taiwan. They were pacified, and the war has won.

People's republic is the real china. What makes you think they can't wreck Taiwan and pacify it for good whenever they want?

Because Taiwan is an island it would take a large naval effort to invade it, and the US Navy would probably defend them making an amphibious landing very dangerous. China's navy is getting better but it's nowhere even close to challenge the US, China could challenge the US on the land but there's no land border.

China's best chance to retake Taiwan would be if the US is engaged in some large war elsewhere in the world which makes them completely unable to defend Taiwan, so the PRC can take it quickly.

I'd prefer the left one as a Chinaboo but at this point the ROC is too weak and there's no way of reclaiming the mainland. The past thirty years though, the Communist regime has been doing a pretty good job and are not without their merits.

>Republic of China

>People's Republic of China

if you think mainland China is the real China you need to fuck off of Sup Forums commie scum

the one with the nukes and a billion people

The People's Republic, of course. Taiwan (and the chink nationalists when they were still on the mainland) have always been pathetic cucked USA puppets and I am glad they lost. We should've never backed them in the 1930s; Hitler's worst mistake.

If Canada invaded the US during the civil war, annexed it, and then all Canadians spend the next few hundred years eating burgers and shooting guns in an attempt to pretend they were real Americans, it would be the equivalent of Qing China.