Swedish Media - TIME TO PURGE EDITION

So, swedish media has never been this bad before. We have a thing called "Ingenting" which translates to "Nothing" its a card you can buy that gives a percentage of the cost of the card to organisations that help refugees, and some other shit organisations too, let me show you
youtube.com/watch?v=V_r-A8JhMmk this clip is called "Race" as in ethnicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfONN3MidIY This one is called "Conflict" and it depicts a Middle Eastern shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=fjFIJ42lRh8 This is called "Water" and shows a refugee almost drowning and a white woman saving him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFtzpekchbCdS2W7Nvee5lA
raddabarnen.se/jul/?gclid=CjwKEAiAm8nCBRD7xLj-2aWFyz8SJAAQNalaOLeIUUCOQF3MHUfsdiRXIknMmli_duJEvU1qlBPkVxoCLhrw_wcB#steg1
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/60404693
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/channel/UCFtzpekchbCdS2W7Nvee5lA More can be found here

Swedish media is also trying to sway moms and dads over the country to skip presents for their children, and telling them to donate to refugees

Sverige ja!
Fucking kikes.

raddabarnen.se/jul/?gclid=CjwKEAiAm8nCBRD7xLj-2aWFyz8SJAAQNalaOLeIUUCOQF3MHUfsdiRXIknMmli_duJEvU1qlBPkVxoCLhrw_wcB#steg1

The "Ingenting" thing i told you about, site is in swedish but Chrome should be able to translate it

Dont let my thread die, it took some time to make

>Spending time and effort on Sup Forums
r u me????????!!!!!

Not possible, i dont spell like a special needs nigger

Kom till northtown imorgon, vill våldta ditt arsle

Palla

this thread is way too swedish, ugh

Nothing new here. These traitors will get what they deserve eventually.

>60%

the first video is called ras as in raze you dumb cunt

how could you not get that from a video of a person being stuck in a razed building

Never seen it at this rate, its a fucking cancer locomotive

Isnt swedish part of your shitty mixed heritage. 3/64 part swedish, 56% italian, 60/100 Armenian %100 ARYAN, 3/50 congonian

Fuck off you disgusting mongrel

Also, >24%,
or should i say 60% to make you feel better?

Youre probably right, but the video is still about race

You see what you want to see

Ah fuck off you fucking, sosse

>no one responds

Why not talk about Swedens fake news? Feels like it became a topic now that USA has it as a topic as well. Since, you know, we want to be more like USA.

Compared to the ads encouraging white women to cheat on their husbands with refugees, this is normal.

Give to link to that ad.

Yeah, why we want to become more like the US? I dont know but its disgusting, i dont want part with those greasy fat fucks

pics tells more than 1000 words

Oh there was a total shitstorm because of that picture, muslims attacked everyone called women pigs and whores threatened to kill people and urinate on them

Does anyone have this with the dislikes?

Have a britbong bump. I appreciate the effort but there's nothing we can actually do.

You literally read about horrific crimes like gang rapes by Somali migrants of paralyzed Swedish women day after day, feel angry, then jack off and go to sleep like a little bitch.

You're such a pussy I honestly don't want to bother talking to you. Your whole country is pathetic. At first it was funny, but now all I feel is contempt.

I can't find it. It was some obscure Swedish ad where the woman is wearing a ring while the black man isn't, both of them embracing, with the word "LOVE" written in Swedish. It was a few months ago and it was a part of some bigger miscegenation campaign.

www.facebook com /Ungsvenskarna/?fref=ts

Du får sätta dit punkter och så

well that tells every thing you need to know about your's pet muslims

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/60404693 there

Jesus Christ, can you get more dramatic? Fucking drag queen

Sweden used to be... a good place..

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

R E M O V E T H I S F I L T H

I'll come remove kebab when the race war starts. I'll take an Aryan waifu as spoils of war.

Fuck off Pierre, theres no hope for you

It looks like a scene from Call of Duty: Race Warfare

Any Sven that wants to make this picture better?

9% utav kvinnor(16-25år) vågade anmäla sexualbrott 2015.
Patriarkatet börjar tappa makten, stå på er!

Hope? I'm a Chad. Nordics girls love the BGC (Big Gaul Cock)

hahahaah cuck

I feel no sympathy for Sweden
Their country was too good for too long, they deserve all of this.

Norway is next

>refugee saved by white woman
>he rapes her to show his appreciation
>Swedes cheer and applaud

There is a way back. It is the purge. Of sandnigger, of cultural marxists, of cucks. Greatness awaits.

Go and watch TYT

So, our country being a good one deserves this shit? Then you deserve everything that happens to your shemale shithole

Yes you do.
Psht, notin personnel Sven
>youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

Nah, Sweden as a nation deserves nothing like this, this is total bullshit just because we were a good country and we had good living standards doesnt mean we deserve this treatment

Every country must go through hard times and nothing bad ever happened to Sweden. So now it is your turn

Our country was ruled by the Danes in the 17th century, thats enough