Capitalism is the only way I can eat a banana in Northern Norway, during the winter

Capitalism is the only way I can eat a banana in Northern Norway, during the winter.

Prove me wrong.

>not having your own personal banana tree
>norway

Capitalism is the only way you can eat, period.

I just steal bananas from the local niggers

>entire countries destroyed by the greed of the rich
>degeneration and consumerism
>loss of traditional values, loss of sense of family and community
>swarms of useless unhappy fucks growing in stupid societies that anaesthetise them with meaningless shit
>muh bananas

that banana is so oddly shaped though wtf

No imperical evidence, I see.

It's open on the other side.

empirical*

He was keeping it warm in his ass for a while waiting for his boyfriend to come home.

You can shove le banana up you're le ass lmao xD

Banana is vegan fish anyway.
go eat some fish.

The banana industry (and the American fruit industry in general) actually has a pretty interesting history, it was not really a product of fair free-market capitalism, there was actually significant a degree of statism and outright violence required for the banana industry to flourish and continue existing.

>le childish memes heheheheheeheehehehee

hes not a nigger like you kys faggot

you're right but you still deserve the firing squad, that's what i meant :^)

>I just steal
You are the nigger user

I suppose so but I bet they are far more expensive then usual.

It's kind of weird seeing that Norway has the same brand of bananas as us but it makes sense seeing as they all come from the same place.

fuck you Germany, you are the reason the rest of the world cant have nice things.

Nanas are pretty gud boyo

That's more like globalism.

You know communist states were also trading with other states? So if every country was communist you'd still be able to buy goods from other parts of the world, if global trade were still possible.

Look how's talking

True. But why eat a banana in Winter?

T. Amazing Atheist

>We overthrew a democratically elected government to impose a fruit puppet

incorrect,
gassing fruit is the only reason. that banana was picked when still green and unripe, and transported in an airtight container filled with nitrates to artificially ripen the banana right as it gets to you

(((

)))

You could elect me as your dictator, I can guarantee you there would be many more bananas for everyone.

Don't be harsh on him.
They don't have banana trees growing everyfuckingwhere like us.

Can I butt in on the pots calling the kettle olympics?

>Capitalism is the only way you can eat a banana while riding a dragon dildo
ftfy

Go ahead huebro

Capitalism is the reason commercial banana populations are collapsing. Bananas will be gone in a couple years.

your children will never eat a banana.

>Eat
Shut up Sami shit, we all know that you are putting that banana in your oriental ass

and Marxism is the only way your daughter can be gang-raped by sandniggers in Northern Norway, during the winter.

nice meme

>not real capitalism

Actually. Theres nothing stopping a communist country from buying bananas. They just have to buy them as a country, not a business.

>what is a hothouse

>The party eats the bananas, not the people.

A banana injected with all sorts of chemicals to grow bigger and faster.

Give me your mailing address. I can send you a fucking banana, thus proving you wrong. Once you have the banana, shove it in your ass. Post pics.