What the fuck is this nations problem? Why can't they ever be stable?

What the fuck is this nations problem? Why can't they ever be stable?

we're probably the most "stable" country in the world right now Pajeet.

>Get sucked into WW1 due to loyalty and coalition politics, start WW2 due to Versailles treaty, start the end of Europe because white guilt. It's not really that hard to understand.

It shouldn't be a country. The unification of Germany was a mistake.

Always trying to out-do the Brits, but always fail
Bona fide inferiority complex desu.

>Stable
>Literally needs millions of immigrants because the demography is crashing

They are a puppet of the United States. See Wikileaks.

WIR BAUN DIE MAUER WIEDER AUF DENN LAGSAM WIRD UNS DAS ZU DUMM
ABER NICHTMEHR MITTEN DURCH DIESMAL BAUN WIR AUßEN RUMM

I can hear your economy crashing from my window, I love the sound.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder as a national trait.

They're cucks who have given up on making important decisions for their future, they would rather let women decide the future, and their women voted for black cocks in their country. I mean really, man up Germany. Is that too hard for you beta cucks?

Ironically the borders were the most secure and their economy was in the best shape of its existence when they were under Nazi control

>French economy crashing
Dude stop reading the lügenpresse

Jews

Was that about their gold reserve being located in the US or something?

All these.

>use Weimar era commie term
>tells people to stop reading

yeah okay my dude xD^^

Importing mostly highly aggressive third world males won't fix demographic problems. If anything it will make them a few orders of magnitude worse.

So Trump will make Germany great again?

>needs millions of immigrants
What we need is women wanting children before they're 35. Total gender equality was a mistake.

1 . World War 1 should have been won by us. The USA had no fucking Business there.

2. Communism and the Frankfurt School has been left Rampant in our Country. And every, EVERY normal right wing Counterargument is shot down by just shouting "NAZI" if this sticks your Career is OVER.

3. Germany has a tendency to go the Path of Big Government. dont know why. I hate that

Those are the Problems in this Country Pray for us

Thatcher was staunchly against German unification for a good reason and now you're seeing the reason.

Yeah, good luck teaching that to your brainwashed white-guilt hedonist populace.
You're doomed, welcome to the club.

I don't know now that everyone is crying MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!

>MFW Hillary Clinton drops off the face of the earth and the ENTIRE WESTERN MEDIA is crying MUH RUSSIANNNSSS and there are people advocating subverting the electorate.

It wasnt the Unification. It was the implementation of Big Gov through Communist Means and the Annihilation of the Traditional Family and implementation of Slut Culture which will do us in. Pray for us

maybe you shouldn't have teamed up with fucking Mexico, then.

I didnt do anything there. I would have helped the Englisch and French completely Overbreed Africa if I was Reichskanzler in 1913

1871 to 1918 was stable. Afterwards was forced democracy no one liked, so it was unstable. 1933 to 1945 was stable. Afterwards again a shitty "democracy" was forced upon us so we became unstable again.

Because their flag sucks. Thats pretty much it.

So they should go Black-White-Red again and everything will be fine?

t. subverted by zionists
brits too