How come nobody is calling this shit out as the obvious propaganda it is?

How come nobody is calling this shit out as the obvious propaganda it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/808599057794998272
independent.co.uk/voices/aleppo-falls-to-syrian-regime-bashar-al-assad-rebels-uk-government-more-than-one-story-robert-fisk-a7471576.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because shouting into the toilet is useless.

I tried defending Putin/Assad to someone and he just started flipping out about how Assad is intentionally killing kids or whatever. When I pointed out the rebels were just as bad, he showed me videos of bombed out Aleppo and was like "But come on man, look at Aleppo!"

>I need peace to become a teacher

are people really sure this ain't a troll account?

I haven't been paying attention at all, so please tell me whats going on in the simplest way

What i have heard is happening:
>Western media is saying assad is evil
>Syrian people like assad
>The west has been giving guns to terrorist and calling them freedom fighters

How wrong am i?

you're correct

funniest part about it is that when Bush invaded Iraq he had to make the excuse that he had nukes and lefties criticized him for killing Saddam

now, Obama ain't even saying he has nukes but the lefties want Assad out either way

7 year old syrian girl has a twitter account in perfect english and grammar constantly talking about how she's about to die on a leopard

great point. the leftists have become useful idiot of the neocon globalist fascists

Social liberalism isn't leftism. Assad is a leftist.

left and right matter no more

it's all about global vs. national

Because America liberals are too self absorbed and braindead

Don't try to engage if you're not well read.

what the fuck, she's not even cute. step up your loli game isis. shamefur dispray.

I love it when all my blood is still inside me please stop Assad USA #peaceandlove

Here she is with one of the Zinki beheaders.

It's capitalism vs the working class. The capitalists are willing to infiltrate any movement for their global interests.
For example, you all got played by Trump who is now paying companies to not outsource, which is something they'd prefer.
And another example is how social liberals somehow now represent the left.

>please let more brown people in Europe

>A teacher

Funny way to spell sex slave.

mahmoud looks gay as fuck

at this point why even bother? people are getting to an unreal amount of bias. Just like Yuri said, it doesn't matter anymore if you slap them in the face with truth

It makes me sad how ZOG neocon controlled this country is. Under bush they could get all the republicans under trumprussias#hate they can get all the democracts.

Her dad works for fucking al nursa

I suspect her clothing was chosen by the psyops handlers to evoke subconscious connection with the Statue of Liberty.

Because Westerners have no idea how retarded people in the Middle East are and underestimate how low they will stoop to further their agenda.

>Syrian people like assad

No, there are a significant amount of Syrians who do not like Assad. The problem with the rebels is that the only thing that unifies them is that they don't like Assad, they have no real plans going forward. There are some rebel groups that are supposedly secular and oppose Assad, but they would have never accomplished a thing without working together with Islamist groups.

As if Middle Easterners are capable of deploying elaborate propaganda campaigns.
It's fucking westerners teaching them.

A leppo?
What is that?

Because people love propaganda, they consume it like it's water

Lol the bombing has stopped now.

t. rapefugee

That account called for a 3rd ww but it got deleted

no it isn't

that's what you want it to be, but it isn't

The most "secular" rebels actually fighting are not secular at all. The only people you can call secular were people who did online activism and called for protests in 2011, perhaps participated in them. However, there is no actual armed faction committed to regime change that isn't Islamist.

The Kurds and some christian self protection groups do not openly advocate regime change, and thus can't be counted as rebels.

I fucking hate the (((west)))

I hope Trump can actually turn things around

Something fucking weird is going on in Aleppo.

The MSM and Obama Admin have now rushed past the defeat by Trump to focus all their attention on Russia blame and boohoo Aleppo shit. But now you have East EU, Russian, and second world sources ALL reporting incredibly different things from what the American MSM reports. Starkly different.

Something is definitely cookin...

Who the fuck is this Aleppo guy anyway?

Kill all the sandniggers, nobody gives a fuck.

Go Putin

Can someone please compile this information on the 7 year old propaganda so it's palatable for normies so we can spam it?

IE: Put the images in 1 file, in order, that makes sense, so people can actually get the full story in 1 image.

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/808599057794998272

This shit unironically has 40k+ retweets.

She should have died about a few dozen times now.
Are people literally this dumb?

Putin is saving sandnigger lives by aiding Assad
The Salafists would be genociding every sandnigger sect before turning on each other.

Oh but we do. Even normies on kikebook see right through this shit. Only journalists fall for all those twitter hoaxes, because they are the only group of people who actually uses twitter for anything else than shitposting (maybe except for niggers they seem to like twitter, but they shitpost too).

I worked at the New York Times from April to June.

Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. That was the main thing everyone cared about. Whenever there wasn't a major news event: What's going an in Aleppo? Can you do a video about Aleppo? Can we get someone out to UH LEP OH?

Russia installed a 360 degree cam there just to prove every street wasn't filled with dead smoking charred corpses.

Let's say 25k of those tweets are from women. All ages, colors, etc. This will obviously speak to them more than anybody. Then 10k for Muslims, just because it pushes the anti-Assad narrative that they all want. I'd say the 5k left would be pathetic men who are led around by their dick.

This is a reasonable source for the bluepilled

independent.co.uk/voices/aleppo-falls-to-syrian-regime-bashar-al-assad-rebels-uk-government-more-than-one-story-robert-fisk-a7471576.html

Jap speaks the truth

>need peace to be a teacher
Biggest load of shit known to man. If anything, teachers need to be able to stand in the oven to get the lesson where it needs to be.

anyone seen that image of bana link to account verified by us embassy syria?

they aren't rebels if they're imported from other countries and armed by still further countries