What causes someone to be degenerate? Can it even be stopped?

What causes someone to be degenerate? Can it even be stopped?

Hollywood and the internet, basically.

Does someone have some sort of list of things that makes someone degenerate?
>tattoos / piercings
>excessive alcohol consumption (more than once every two weeks IMO)
>drug consumption
>race mixing
>slutting around
>shit diet
>not exercising
>not taking care of your body in general (most of these points probably fall under this)
Does vidya make someone degenerate?

melonpan isn't degenerate, the dude is based af.

>does vidya make you degenerate
You have to ask this? Gas yourself autist.

B-but I like vidya.

freedom

the point is, it's not you fucking moron

That's a superior white man in his prime. OP is just jealous.

whats the deal with melonpan?

I'd pinpoint it a bit more as "Lack of Consequences", but pretty much this.

>Can it even be stopped?

Death and/or labor camps.

>White gf
>White child
>Proud of his somewhat taboo hobby that harms nobody

Don't see a problem desu

Toxoplasma Gondii.

>excessive vidya games
>excessive TV
>excessive fictional literature
>homosexuality
>transgenderism
>music (some say no, i say yes)
>crime

>>music (some say no, i say yes)
Interesting topic. What makes you think this? I would personally say it depends on what music. As long as it's "good" music it's fine but good music seems like a rarity.

Kids are just dumb, naive and eager to fit in. They observe their environment and do everything that they can to succeed in it. When the kikes push all sorts of degeneracy through media and education and stuff, and this degeneracy does appeal to selfish, stupid people's inner desires, then it's easy for those things to become massively trendy and common. Once all of the kids are on board with that behavior, any kid that doesn't fit in is going to be really miserable. They're not going to trust their parents or other wholesome authorities with their good advice about rising above that crap, they're only going to care that such and such friend thinks you're only cool if you've done this or that. I'm not sure how it is for boys, but girls in their pre-teens are so insecure, emotional and desperate to be liked. They'll do anything their peers tell them to do, whatever it is. That's why you see so many "right-wing" "Trump girls" and stuff like that, conservative young women making blogs and Instagram and crap, because young girls are always searching for a path to "success" and some of them realized that a large portion of boys were now interested in virtuous conservative maiden types instead of edgy modern sluts (which is what a lot of girls think people/boys want from them).

Define "degenerate". You can't. There is no such thing.

Women cause your heart to be torn out and smashed upon, but when you realize you been a puppet for stinky pissing meat, it's already too late.

>and entire art form which is essential to classic culture is degenerate because I don't like white people listening to rap

Fucking burgers

>Can it even be stopped?

No.

Lack of religion and I say it as an atheist. Weak people need something to believe in and a code of conduct, but it should be something traditional instead of leftist mumbo jumbo.

Aren't religious people those cucks who don't leave a woman when she betrays and instead look for forgiveness? Most people go to church to meet people, not god.

speaking as a reforming degenerate, it is the decadence of man's spirit that causes him to become degenerate. an excess in pleasures brings forth a weak man.

either you're an idiot, a degenerate, both, or bulgaria has no degeneracy.

>excessive fictional literature

Haha yeah dude fuck basically all classic literature lmao

How does he have so much money?

Over indulging in consumptive hobbies is degenerate

Everything you need to know about west, religion and modern women is in this picture.

>(more than once every two weeks IMO)

Get the fuck out of here Ahmad al Baghdadi, drinking a beer a day or a glass of wine every day is healthy.

Good job in banking/finance, I think.

He said on Twitter recently that he wants to quit his job. Not sure if serious

Suggestibility.

A psychopath with NLP and and whatever other head games they've learned can cause degeneracy faster than anything any variety of sheeple (such as mainstream or 'alt right') are allowed to blame for degeneracy.

Suggestibility is caused by damage or overload to the part of the brain that lets you correct mistakes.

This, and a shift towards nihilistic relativism.

That is not his gf and the kid is a stranger he chatted up at the public pool.

>Inability to admit to being wrong about something

>Problems that the degenerate makes and continues to make are blamed on others who have not violated the NAP (Non Aggression Pact)

>Lack of exercise and connection with nature

>Excessive self medication for no apparent illness (lack of willpower)

>Disregard for safety

>Lack of respect for proper boundaries

>Willingness or desire to drag other people down to their level or degrade them to something worse.

>Parasitic in toxic ways whilst feeling entitled and superior.

^ ^ Degenerate qualities

Forms of degeneration being socially acceptable are what makes these individuals degenerate.

Once you stop taking responsibility for your own actions and thoughts you become degenerate. A lot of the above (groupthink, drug use, vidya, even tatoos) are *symptomatic* of one abdicating personal responsibility.

>>Parasitic in toxic ways whilst feeling entitled and superior.
so basically NEETs?

No necessarily.
A NEET can be productive (online content creators perhaps) and learn new skills and have a sense of humor about theirself.

They'd be happier if they went out more if they really live a basement though. I'd be a dick if I didn't say that.

Degeneracy is a spook.