Lmfaoooo americucks will try anything to become Canadian

Lmfaoooo americucks will try anything to become Canadian

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let them leaf.

Let them in, are you a racist? Fuck borders yo.

No, burgers need to stay

Congrats, all our trannies, marxists, and muslims are eager to come to your country.

WTF i hate american refugees now

If you close your boarders the refugees win.

I thought the left one was some nigger with dreadlocks.

You don't think that those libtards will be actually productive do you? They are basically white gibmedats lol
leaf BTFO

Trump has already begun making America great again

BUILD A WALL BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, CANADIANS!!!

Enjoy having more liberals :-D

i just read the article, and seriously considering to travel to the US and walk towards canada to apply for asylum

i'm close to killing myself. i've been trying to leave legally this shithole for 8 years

Where will Americans go to poop? Does Walmart even operate in Canada?

Just do it, bro.

Banter aside, even our faggot lefties can't really hurt your country more than it is now. If Trudeau is pm you know something is fucked. Canadians need to stay out of here though. We need to stay as right as possible to fend off our lefty fags.

>ecuador
>allowed to enter the US

topkek

no burgers are actually coming, leaf sleeper cells are just gravitating back toward their compost heap

have a tourist visa since like 10 years ago

You're trying to use this to mock us?
Man those are our most advanced leftists coming out of the NorthWest and NorthEast. The most dramatic ones.
By all means kep them fucking lol

The guy will take them all, pic related

Sorry, Americucks. We're prioritizing women and children refugees.

Don't worry, we'll take care of your gfs and wives for you. :^)c

No you're not.

Do it! I hear Canadians and their women love brown men!

i'm white, though. grandma was german. i even have blue eyes.
>inb4 go to germoney
i tried. when i begged them for help to escape this shithole, they basically told me to fuck off.

More Muslims supported Trump than Romney or McCain. Trump is progressive, so LGBTBBQT3.14S won't leave in large numbers.

Realistically, we'll get more business once Trump continues to erode your tech sector (assuming we don't follow suit) and maybe some butthurt scientists.

>Trump isn't even president yet and he kicks out degenerates already

Trudeau is a god, delete this

Trudeau isn't left-wing, though.

Your leftists have proven that they're willing to vote for a corrupt politician regardless of decency and common sense. We're going to get rid of Trudeau. The dumb fuck is going before an ethics committee in regards to a pay to play scheme with his own Trudeau Foundation.

I'm sorry bro, but we don't need your trash... We're trying to get rid of our own.

>64%

Whatever...it's up to us to uncuck ourselves and vote this absolute faggot out so this shit can stop.

SAVE US O'LEARY!

Who could blame them? Living so close to the most perfect form of human, it's hard not to be a little jealous.

Just what exactly are they afraid of?

O'Leary is a gun grabbing cunt.

Fuck.

So who we gonna meme into power to Make Canada Okie Dokie Again?

>ywn gangrape lesbians in burkas

>meanwhile my Canadian friend is talking to a USAF recruiter about earning citizenship through military service

There are over 400 Wal-Marts in Canada.

>compost heap
this is a good name for Canada

nice anecdote fat boy

Take out our trash, leaf.

How long before some Canadian candidate says he's going to build a wall on the southern border and have the USA pay for it?

What's "Canadian?"

>Lmfaoooo americucks will try anything to become Canadian

>Canada literally becoming a dumping ground for countries to get rid of their leftists

You can have our commie and green voters.

Will this be the catalyst for the Day of the Rake? Please Kek, make it so.

Just funnel all the leftists and shitskins into Toronto then nuke it repeatedly, save the west and uncuck Canada.

Wow. Looks like America is on it's way to getting a "Sweden" of their own, right outside their borders. :)

>on it's way

Canada is just Sweden with more land for shitskins to settle in.

strawpoll.me/11881019

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Oh look everybody! It's the spamming gypsy!

Aren't you hogging up the caravan's sole computer?